Rape-core

What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
discogs.com/Blood-On-The-Dancefloor-Its-Hard-To-Be-A-Diamond-In-A-Rhinestone-World-Deluxe-Edition/release/3020157
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf that middle one below Brand New, also add Michael Jackson

Under Brand New is I'm Wide Awake It's Morning by Bright Eyes.
Conor did some shit.

>rapecore
>rapcore

Since you’re obviously counting statutory, literally most great albums. Especially 80s and prior. Before the internet age, statch involving male celebrities and 14-17 year old females was insanely common.

Wifebeater-core but probably rapecore too.

Bowie, Gary Glitter, etc
unless pedocore is considered as a different genre

First of all checked. Those are some sweet digits.
Second, what did Conor do? I never heard of this...

Blood on the Dance Floor. The only reason they existed was to molest scene girls XD

The accuser retracted her allegations.

If it's pedocore, then don't forget Lostprophets.

This is essential /rape/core

jfc I hate this board

why did i laugh at this silly post and that fucking dog god damn

this i guess

he was a saint

If we're counting Lori Maddox as rape, stick sone Stones and Bowie in there too. Jagger and David both had a go.

I have a hard time believing he could rape anyone with that little thing.

no one itt really raped someone, it's all accusations that nu-males couldn't disapprove

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

do you think all the dudes in this video are rapist type dudes? they have dicks.

>The start of the 1990s brought with it a string of bizarre and sometimes horrific troubles for James. By this time, his drug use was public knowledge. He was mainly addicted to cocaine and later admitted to spending about $7,000 per week on drugs for five years straight. In 1991, he and future wife Tanya Hijazi were accused of holding 24-year-old Frances Alley hostage for up to six days although accounts vary on how long she was actually held, tying her up, forcing her to perform sexual acts, and burning her legs and abdomen with the hot end of a crack cocaine pipe, during a week-long cocaine binge.[24] In 1993, while out on bail for that incident, James, under the influence of cocaine, assaulted music executive Mary Sauger at the St. James Club and Hotel in West Hollywood. Sauger claims she met James and Hijazi for a business meeting, but said the two then kidnapped and beat her over a 20-hour period.

i'm curious about this album for the memes

Is there something new with Isaac Brock? Thought that got debunked

Renard - What You Do EP
Blood on the Dancefloor - It's Hard to Be A Diamond In A Rhinestone World
Decapitated - Anticult
Peter Sotos - Buyer's Market
I can't be assed to name a single Lostprophets album

>It's Hard to Be A Diamond In A Rhinestone World

is that really a title?

Bright Eyes shouldn't be on this list. The accuser retracted her accusations claiming they were only for attention. Don't spread this cancer honestly.

source.

read it and weep
discogs.com/Blood-On-The-Dancefloor-Its-Hard-To-Be-A-Diamond-In-A-Rhinestone-World-Deluxe-Edition/release/3020157

Dolly parton shouldn't have to be shit on this hard

silly

Leviathan - True Traitor, True Whore

He raped people on stage