I am a Pro DJ whose successful AMA...

I am a Pro DJ whose successful AMA. Amateurs please do not fester the thread up with boring and predictable "Hobby DJ" questions.

Attached: MIXER.jpg (1024x681, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any ghosts stories?

Your favorite anime?

why are you so gay?

How do you define successful?

where do you spin? any residencies anywhere?

any who writes "pro DJ" is not successful & just some hipster douchebag try to sound cool...lol

see here youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

Does your parents know your gay ?

yeah, "Pro" just means you get paid to do it.

I've been paid to be a glorified jukebox before. it's belittling to the art/scene.

OP, what kind of "Pro" DJ are you? mobile that plays anything to please the client? do you spin a club where your job depends on how many drinks the bar sells? are you underground and in it for the music and art of non-pop and non-radio-play?

or are you just a producer that just presses buttons in realtime in front of people?

"do u spin a club"

fucking lol'd hipster faggot

Attached: hipsterfaggots.jpg (500x618, 90K)

>yeah, "Pro" just means you get paid to do it.
Pro means you can live off of what you do

well, until we get a straight answer from you, we're just left to assume that's the case. or you're just a self proclaimed pro because you know how to live stream from your parent's basement.

i'm not the OP, just some user telling a hipster faglord to move out of brooklyn is all....lol

Attached: hipsterfaggot.jpg (490x490, 57K)

would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Attached: log.jpg (381x410, 119K)

u know a hipster faggot would do anything to win the "LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEE" awards....lol

Attached: hipstersnowflakes.jpg (600x719, 62K)

...so DJs don't work in clubs anymore? or only DJ spin clubs before it's cool or something? I don't get it.

You must not be a very good "Pro DJ"; you don't seem to have any work and you're consistently fagging for attention on Sup Forums.

"spin clubs"

sooooooooo cooooool hipster faglord....soooooooooooo cooooooooooooool

Attached: cantstop.jpg (501x506, 103K)

>Pro DJ
Where you spin at?
Chicago, Cali, New York, vegas??

ok, so just birthday parties and school dances then, right?

down with the hip-speak hey hipster faglord...lol

ok u finally tell us what ur "Pro DJ" werk involves...looooooooooooooooool

Attached: hipstertrap.jpg (700x500, 242K)

>DJ
Do you consider yourself in the same league as actual musicians or do you accept that you're entirely replaceable by an MP3 player on shuffle and that you're continuing faggotry is entirely unnecessary?

>whose
kek. Kys

well played b/ro....well played

I'm not a pro DJ. I thought you were. you're just a hipster faglord yourself roflmao

>pro busker

>whose
who's unsuccessful at spellins