How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?

Attached: C0789208-3578-42EB-B594-0F29EA443D84.gif (432x330, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

young.camteenz.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really into it
i hope she's at least enjoying herself

Gia Paloma is hot but I'm just not into piss. I'd rather see her swallowing cum

depends, does she swallow it or spit it out?

good to know that the economy is strong and unemployment is low, whores are able to make a decent wage

thanks Obama

So it's black?

Attached: GettyImages-96872479_high-56a4dda05f9b58b7d0d993a8.jpg (960x744, 103K)

like i need to piss?

this

I do this to my gf almost everyday. Now the problem is I have to stay with her forever because I won't find another girl who will willingly drink my piss daily.

Attached: PART_1496969881912_IMG_20170608_2057321.jpg (461x615, 55K)

Attached: hell no.jpg (236x214, 10K)

Hi, Gia.

I have all my gfs drink all my piss every time i need to go.

No point if they dont swallow.
just like poop. Gotta eat it all or stupid.

Every girl will do it man.
its easy as getting them to drink cum.
easier even sometimes.

You that feeling when the dentist sprays water rinse in your mouth? And then he hits a front tooth and water splashes all over your face? Thats how it makes me feel.

>piss like a race horse
>into a horses mouth
The joke writes itself

Confused. Why is he pissing spiderwebs?

Any stories?

Attached: nSc2yti.gif (500x532, 904K)

This is why I love the internet young.camteenz.com

What about it.
All 4 of my exs did it and 3 of them ate their poop. no big deal. grow up

We were messing around in my car one day and she said, "you know what would be hot? No never mind, you'll think I'm weird." I told her don't worry about it I'm down for just about anything. She told me she had fantasized about me pissing inside her pussy. She wanted to feel the warm piss fill her up inside. Instantly made me diamonds. Took her down to the lake near us and we found a secluded spot on the beach. We fucked and I came in her. I had her suck me to keep me half hard while I waited for that post sex piss to hit and when it did I put it back in her and filled her up with piss right there on the beach. She loved it so we started taking it further and further. It didn't take long before I was pissing in her and on her. Took her awhile but i got her to drink it and eventually fulfilled a life goal by getting her to put my dick in her mouth and drink my entire piss so I didn't have to get out of bed. Now pissing on her is nearly mandatory in the morning when we shower.

nigger are you autistic. hes making fun of her teeth.

Are you autistic my man?

No wonder why her teeth are soo fuckin yellow...

It makes me feel like that bitch has mental issues letting dudes piss in her mouth.

That's hot... any more stories?

From the thumbnail I thought her mouth was full of tree roots or something and I was like wtf and felt confused

a bit sad she never did more scenes.

Based Gia

who the fuck are you and why do you post this in every thread im calling the police if you don't stop
and they'll arrest you for cyberbullying

thanks for the chuckle

Attached: 1296841138.webm (380x285, 1.83M)