Whats your favourite football team Sup Forums?

Whats your favourite football team Sup Forums?
Man United

Attached: Ronaldo.gif (300x168, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHkQvS-ncA
youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM
youtube.com/watch?v=RiB9Ug37X_8
youtube.com/watch?v=UrGUxh6HQg4
youtube.com/watch?v=77kcjBfghU4
youtube.com/watch?v=AX5NeNjSbbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IPjt_Kl_T3c
espn.com/30for30/film?page=the-two-escobars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: anon.jpg (280x311, 27K)

Chelsea.

back to faggotville cunt.
only closet fags watch 22 twats kicking balls.
/thread

Whats your sport then?

Man United

Manchester United

MUFC

Man. U.

Manchester United FC

The Busby Babes.

Red Army Red Army Red Army.

Man united

American fag here. I hated soccer. Then I spent a month in Argentina in 08, had a blast, then i really got into soccer. I became a big Barcelona fan because I really liked Messi. When Argentina lost 3 major championsships in a row i just said fuck this, and stopped giving a fuck about soccer. Now I don't care for any team really, I can watch and appreciate a good match though.

Baseball is what I care most about, however.

Man united fc

same fag

my country`s

the only Ronaldo is Nazario rename that fagget gif to Cristiano

Attached: PlainBrilliantGalapagosalbatross-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 389K)

Manchester United

GGMU!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHkQvS-ncA

URZ

Attached: 1200px-Reading_FC.svg.png (1200x1200, 258K)

MU, why even ask?
You know the answer.
Without a doubt you'll get a bunch of bullshit here.

I'm American too but I still refuse to call it soccer.

I get that Americans call it soccer because Football is American Football. But man, I fucking hate it.

You should just call it Footy.

It's just short for "Association Football."

this x100000

Ronaldo Nazario is the best soccer player ever. Messi reminded me a lot of him until 2012, when he got lazy and stopped running.

Attached: 2013.jpg (500x298, 60K)

I almost puked reading that.

Same, I don't know if I'll watch their matches until next year, it's too painful

Glory Glory Man United karaoke
youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM

I'm the american fag here - I get why it annoys you. I would probably get annoyed by it too. I didn't say soccer on here to be the obnoxious uncultured American. I've just called it soccer for 3 decades, it is just habit. Try not to take it personally.

AIK

Attached: AIK STOCKHOLM.jpg (2220x1080, 1.4M)

why?

Don't do that, City is 1st by a long way.
Credit is due where it's due. Learn from your enemies. It's better than last year.

Pele

Messi is better than Cristiano he is the best player right now period Cristiano is just a good sportman and goal scorer but better Futbol player is Messi

I get you user. We cool.

Barca made me just lose all hope for them

Fuck Man U.

West Ham, bitches!

Trips too, yeah I know the Spanish women, omg!

Cambuur

Put Brazilian Ronaldo over Pele in their primes, Ronaldo will wreck Pele

>
>
>
>
>
>
>>> etc. etc. etc.

x ≥75,000 every home game;

also:
x ≅ 1,000,000,000 globally

United!

That's a tough sell, it's impossible to say "in prime." because of different times.

How is Messi better than CR? Have you been aware of how CR has stormed back from obscurity to start this season? He has been unstoppable at scoring.

all sports are for faggots

Its all about the eternal european champions

Also, how does it feel man u fans, to buy a nigger who only dabs and visits his barber
And then scores a screamer for France?
Tbh hes shite 96% of the time.
I have no idea why a big name club like united make great players utter shite. Lukaku, pogba, alexis.
Go to man u if you hate yourself

If I have to make a list of the top three ever it kinda look like this:

Pele
Maradona
Ronaldo

That is the top tier user

GTFO!

said the fat faggot with acne and diaper rash

Song for the champions Manchester United
youtube.com/watch?v=RiB9Ug37X_8

It's tough to make a list like that.

>How is Messi better than CR?
The same way a violin virtuoso is better than a top professional violinist ( I am a musician) both can play at the maximun level but the virtuoso have natural almost inimitable

I agreed sports are entertainment for the dumb but that don`t stop me of realize who are the best or the worst athlete

I would take CR over Messi any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrGUxh6HQg4
Only one United!

>The same way a violin virtuoso is better than a top professional violinist ( I am a musician) both can play at the maximun level but the virtuoso have natural almost inimitable skills

Absolutely.
Put 11 cristianos vs 11 autist midgets
See how that goes...
Messi is great. Greatest of barcelonas all time team list.
But hes too small. Hes literally admitted he works on the skills cristiano is better at him. He accredits Cristiano to his recent form of free kick scoring. Messi is great. But never will be as good as the greatest to ever kick a ball, Cristiano Ronaldo

Except for hot chicks, has Spain actually won anything?

Spain? Like the national team?
Idk if you remember their incredible run of form between 08-12.
If youre speaking of club ball, check which teams won 3 of the passed 4 champions leagues
I appreciate your attempt, though

Spain has never won anything, no. Certainly they didn't win the 2008 Euro, 2010 World Cup, and they certainly didn't win the 2012 Euro. Spain sucks

I was just asking, I wasn't being snarky.

No worries. I wasnt sure so i answered 70% factual 30% shitty.
My apologies

Feyenoord, And in Europe I always cheer for Liverpool because I got mates who love Liverpool. And Arenal because of Dennis Bergkamp.

Tis all cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=77kcjBfghU4
Take Me Home United Road + lyrics [HQ]

Bergkamp was unreal. I loved to watch him play. Not so much the nigger up front but loved Dennis. His goal in 02 vs newcastle was unbelievable

People laud Messi as being better than CR because CR is such an egotist. They're wrong. CR is a much better athlete. He knows he's the best, that's why he is the best.

My favorite team is the South Yorkshire Haptonville Fissywinks.

I hope they have a cracking display this year.

What would Sir Alex think of this thread?

Cristiano is the greatest player to ever step on a pitch. I thought Diego would be for me. But then cristiano started his 42 goal run in 07/08 and he changed my mind. Game after game, goal after goal.
Cristiano proved to be the better player. And on to prove the point further, Diego has come out multiple times insisting that cristiano is the best. Pele insists that futbol was different back then so he doesnt compare but we all know its because futbol was shit back then. Actual farmers and accountants played in the big leagues. You couldnt study your opponent or know who a big name was until the whistle blew. The element of surprise was an immense benefit back then.
But anyway, yes. Cristiano is the absolute best player ever to score professional futbol goals.

No he isn't. Messi had two ballon dors which he didnt deserve gifted to him because he was fifa's poster child. Ronaldo earned all of his.

this

I don't know if I can say that CR is the best to have ever played the game. I can say that since 2013 he has been the best, better than Messi. I like Messi as a player don't get me wrong. They say Messi is a team player, which is true. Ronaldo is the entire team in 1 player. He does it all himself, because he knows he can, and he does.

ahahahahahahaha faggot

Ronaldo has never win againts Messi suck on that

On a slightly jollier note...

Everton fan picks booger and rubs it in some dumb slags hair.
youtube.com/watch?v=AX5NeNjSbbQ

Supercopa de espana '17
Copa del Rey '10

Nice try

When it comes to British football, I'll have to go with Liverpool.

Why no mention of Wayne Rooney?

Ronaldo beat Messi on the following dates:

April 21 2012
March 2 2013
October 25 2014
April 2 2016

Messi relies on everyone around him
Cristiano has everyone rely on him
Blind barca fans will never see it.
Cristianos hat trick against Wolfsburg.
His back to back hat tricks against Bayer and atleti ( then netted a hat trick against them in la liga)
He is absolutely the greatest one man show to ever play the game

Cuz shrek was trash by 09.

MU Wayne Rooney
youtube.com/watch?v=IPjt_Kl_T3c

That's not very nice.

But it is accurate.

Those are not Ronaldo wins although he may score in one they were not his wining goals

Messi in the other hand always scores the winning goals, also Messi always make Cristiano look like a bitch hahahaha you know how they call cristiano in Brazil? crazy horse, because that`s the only move he can do run forward then try the bicycle hahahaha

Attached: 5c6159eef7bff8f149bbb804e96334e0.gif (495x275, 978K)

kek yeah I remember when I saw him in his first years i though woah he kinda play like Ronaldo (the real one from Brazil) but them he kinda dissapear

Did you forget about the header that won the copa del rey? What about the rocket golazo he scored last august to make the scoreline 2 to 1?
Ha you can admit hes amazing, you wont turn gay or anything
Messis great. But he is essentially what would happen if all of Real wanted luka modric to score all the time.

Palmeiras

Attached: palmeiras.jpg (870x621, 137K)

I agree. Everyone knows Messi would fade into obscurity if he left barca. At the height of his popularity Xavi and Iniesta were the reasons barca did so well. When they retired Messi was not as fantastic. Argentina has been shit all the years messi has capped for them. Ronaldo was so good he raised a crap Portugal team into a trophy.

I dunno, maybe he made his hundreds of millions of pounds and wanted to hang out with his family but still wants to play, so knows that's not on the top anymore so went to what Everton?

At least he can keep them from being relegated.

Same with Sir Alex.

Thats why he doesnt leave.
Argentinas team compared to portugals team is essentially comparing barcelona to arsenal.
And messi still doesnt produce. Poor guy.
I especially loved when fifa gave him player of the tournament 14 world cup because even he knew he didnt deserve it. Haha great missi memories

You folk in South America are insane,
Check out 30 for 30, the Two Escobars, that's Colombia.

Also refs getting shot and knifed, even on the pitch.

Just sayin, you folk are insane.

I don't think you can reach a world cup final by being shit.

I think Messi is a fantastic player. But a little over rated. Ronaldo is the best all around player in my opinion.

Whatever happened to that asshole FIFA Blatter?

espn.com/30for30/film?page=the-two-escobars

Oh cuz his Golazo against the mighty Iran was huge