In 2009, Boucher and her then-boyfriend from Tennessee constructed a 20-foot houseboat named Velvet Glove Cast in Iron...

>In 2009, Boucher and her then-boyfriend from Tennessee constructed a 20-foot houseboat named Velvet Glove Cast in Iron, with the intention to sail down the Mississippi River from Minneapolis to New Orleans. The cargo included food (chickens and 20 pounds of potatoes), a typewriter, and a gifted copy of Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Unfortunately for the pair, the chickens caught the eastern equine encephalitis virus and perished soon into the trip, so their diet consisted mainly of potatoes. The couple adopted the names Veruschka and Zelda Xox for the trip. Due to their disregard for local boating regulations and houseboat's engine trouble, the journey was cut short, as the houseboat was impounded along with the food.

This is the most pretentious shit i’ve ever heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailyswarm.com/swarm/firsts-grimes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watched mad max once

Still more interesting than anything you've ever done

>muh feminism
>watches man do work

Gifted?

probably stole it, the degenerates.

I got the president elected through internet propaganda during the great meme war

Holy shit you're probably right. Wtf I hate Claire now.

Don't forget the best part of the story...

>"They searched for a jar of wild rice so they could make dinner for the strangers who are letting the couple stay with them for a few nights"

Hay guise, thanks for letting us stay in your house, here's a bowl of rice as payment. Fucking white people.

glad their boat was seized

Keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

>This is the most pretentious shit i’ve ever heard.
That's because most of it was made up:
>The Daily Swarm: When did you first get the idea to go the Mississippi in a houseboat? What did you learn from the experience? And what was your first clue that said boat wasn’t going to make it to New Orleans?
>Grimes: Nothing you’ve read about that story online is true. There was no Huck Finn crap: I was trying to live on a boat because I was interested in alternative ways of living, and I didn’t like paying rent. It’s legal to live on a boat as long as you use an anchor and aren’t tied to shore. I had a full boating license, the boat was insured and licensed, my friend was a mechanic, and everything was in full working condition. The police attacked us at five in the morning, smashed the windows and told us they didn’t give a shit about our safety. They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.” So no, I was not planning to sail to New Orleans, because I’m not an idiot. I’ve been operating heavy machinery, including boats, since I was five years old.
thedailyswarm.com/swarm/firsts-grimes/

>that damage control

You mean course control... cuz it's a boat

>The police attacked us at five in the morning, smashed the windows and told us they didn’t give a shit about our safety. They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.”

what a fraud

>my friend was a mechanic
nigga looks like a character from game of thrones
>the police attacked us at five in the morning
dindu nuffin
>operating heavy machinery, including boats, since I was five years old
that boat though

Isn't that what Feminism has always been about?

D R O P P E D

R R

O O

P P

P P

E E

D R O P P E D

>When Mooney returned a week later and saw Boucher and Gratz's chickens grazing and signs of camping, they were given citations for camping and alcohol consumption in the park and told to move along.

>the police attacked us at five in the morning

>"I personally allowed them for a couple weeks to try to solve the problem on their own," he said. "It was clear that they couldn't get it done."

>my friend was a mechanic

>Boucher and Gratz still have a few people rooting for them.

>"I would love for them to go," Mooney said. "I hope they do it."

>They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.”

easy on the sporkpills claire

>doing carpentry in an arctic steampunk costume

Imagine the smell.

>The police attacked us at five in the morning, smashed the windows and told us they didn’t give a shit about our safety. They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.”
...ok I might have to look into a career in law enforcement now. I legit haven't been this jealous of anybody since that video of pussy riot getting whipped at the russian olympics

did carles write this

Why do you want to abuse women?

They do stupid things and then lie about it.

embarrassing

>Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

what are they fucking racists, wtf how is this allowed in going on the year 2018?

And here I was thinking I couldn't dislike her more

Settle down soyboy

They don't know how to dress themselves

I wish the fashion police was real so I could round women up into fashion reeducation camps where they'd be chained up to treadmills and squat racks and where I'd handpick their clothes for them.

And beat them up

>They don't know how to dress themselves
this
pic related triggers me