Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him...

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Attached: 1456637353003.png (1914x1080, 296K)

Go sudoku fucking weeabo

I'll take that as a no.

havent seen this in a while!

Attached: 64192726_p0.png (1000x1000, 985K)

Attached: Zeno.png (457x759, 491K)

didn't the first hokage beat him?

Attached: 1520142141181.jpg (219x230, 8K)

Yeah,
Yamcha and One Punch Man

Jiren

sooner or later he would inevitably submit to his own depression
they all do, it's just a matter of time

Attached: 1521402846489.jpg (277x329, 12K)

that first hokage nigga with the tree powers is the only one. Whatever his name is. Naruto kinda sucks

or sasuke and naruto for that matter

saucegay was the worst character to ever exist in the history of anime

Dude didnt deserve Sakura. Shes a dumb cunt for falling for a dude that tried to kill her quite a number of times.

yea dude, any cartoon charcters easy to beat if you have a #2 pencil and eraser.

I like sasuke he was one of the few characters in naruto to even have an arc that lasted the entire series, even naruto's arc was over when shippuden started, sasuke was basically the main character. Naruto's arc was about making friends and becoming hokage and he was basically hokage by the time shippuden started cause everybody knew he was the strongest nigga in the world and he had a million friends. he just had to get older basically. he could also beat naruto's ass until naruto started using karuma for everything

REMINDER THAT MADARA ONLY LOST BECAUSE OF A DEUS EX MACHINA PLOT TWIST

I wish you were correct, but you aren't. Go watch more anime, there are a ton of actually terrible characters. They don't even get into fights or show smarts, they're just terrible humans

>plot twist

I think you mean deus ex machina asspull because the author wrote himself so far in to a corner he couldn't figure out how the fuck to make it end without Madara winning

the real asspull was itachi vs kabuto

I know this is pasta, I'm just ashamed I know exactly what this pasta is talking about.

I feel the same way. I feel goddamn ashamed that i know what everything means.

Hashirama Senju

yes, gif related

Attached: 1521550717308.gif (460x500, 591K)

Madara, as Juubi jinchuuriki, probably could not use any of his Mangekyou sharingan abilities. Remember Obito? He stated himself that he had lost the ability to pass through things after becoming jinchuuriki.

my nigga Bulbasaur

Attached: eternalBulbasaurOfEternalPowerAndLife2014.gif (500x373, 381K)

This show ended after the pain arc, so to me, Madara with the tailed beasts and sage mode and all that shit doesnt exist

Who are you again?

Is that you Mike Tyson?!

It should have ended with Pain as the last villain. Move the Askatski deaths up and end it with the death of Pain. Then the series woulda had a better and more impactful ending. It didnt end with a fight, but with a story.

Pain wasn't even a villain, he just lost his way, and realized that he done fucked up.

naruto should have ended when they defeated Sōsuke Aizen

"Villain"