Do you feel depressed Sup Forums?

Do you feel depressed Sup Forums?

Attached: Nicolas-Cage-Gun.gif (499x374, 408K)

We go through it at some point. It's like puberty.

Tell me what you think caused your depression.

it is puberty

currently on antidepressants as of the first of the year; i still feel like shit on occasion though. i know that this isn’t the place to ask for legitimate advice, but is this normal?

do u see any negative effects from anti-depressants. I've never gone to get help because i dont think they'll be for me but would like to hear what u guys think

when it comes to antidepressants, you have to shop around for a brand that won’t fuck you over in certain ways. escitalopram had little to no effect on me, abilify caused weight gain. i finally settled on latuda, which improved my mental state with no weight gain

I am legitimately depressed.

Yes. There are many kinds of antidepressants, its not just one drug that cures all. Some are subtle, some will make you into a zombie.

I am bipolar, recently my psychiatrist told me to switch to new meds and it's been rough.

it doesnt matter what time i go to bed, i get to sleep at 4am i cant stop thinking about life and death

they are weaponize fluoride, part of underground eugenics program to rid society of the weak minded.

Attached: 1484545391116.jpg (1437x1761, 497K)

Psychiatric medication is trial and error. You just have to keep trying and keep an open mind. There WILL be side effects, but there's side effects to everything you take, including NSAIDs. You just have to find one you can tolerate and function on.

Attached: 1499323115394.gif (300x186, 446K)

Yes. Relationships are painful to me. The best part of my day is when I get home and I can be alone for 12 to 14 hours.

i am illegitimatly a child

You going to die or live depressed, so suicide by fluoride can't be all bad

Yes. Currently taking antidepressants, difficult to tell if they're working or of it's just placebo but the lows don't seem quite as low now.

Next up is getting a job.

At least your teeth will be good.

>Next up is getting a job.

Best of luck, user. Be sure to practice your interview skills in a mirror and come into the interview prepared with answers to the basic questions.

I am in talk therapy once per week. I take Prozac and Abilify.

Prior to engaging with medical assistance, I was planning on shooting myself in the head with a shotgun. I was sufficiently close that it was recommended I be hospitalized when I went in to meet my now-therapist. I had everything planned out on getting the gun (not easy in my area), had my affairs in order, and had said most of my goodbyes.

Thank you

not that depressed