I went to go see this cinematic excretion today

I went to go see this cinematic excretion today.

I have no idea why it's rated so goddamn highly. It's poorly written, hamfisted, and they wasted Mads Mikkelsen's talent. I must say I'm getting sick and tired of these movies. They watch like a bad JRPG; everyone has one dimensional motives, and McGuffins are introduced scenes apart then dropped until the next 'cliffhanger' to get you to pay for the next piece of shit.

I am surprised that Joss Whedon didn't write it, too, because it was filled with the stupid quips he does when he thinks he's being clever. It's not clever, and I honestly just wish the MCU would die and they'd stop making money.

I'm not getting duped and paying for another one,even if I do have a voucher like today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj0hjnatmNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You feel for the Disney shilling force. They're all over Sup Forums these days.

What exactly is Mads Mikkelsen's talent? He can't speak English worth a damn and acting is 90% line delivery as all classes teach. The author of the Hannibal novels, Thomas Harris, said that he couldn't understand what Mads' Hannibal was even saying and that's his most notable role. What is the appeal of Mads Mikkelsen? Is it only diehard gays who like him? I don't get it at all.

The more people see them the more the make these shitty box office poison. You wonder why they don't make good original movies like they used to? Because they don't make any money at the box office. Capeshit, sequels, reboots, and remakes do, however.

I immediately bought tickets for Hacksaw Ridge after paying for this turd. For once in my life I actually felt guilt for supporting awful film.

You can enjoy this piece of shit if you want, but if you do I put you in the same vein as someone who enjoyed Transformers; you have brain damage.

Transformers is way more entertaining than this soulless Iron Man template movie. Atleast Bay casts some cute girls you can enjoy looking at.

>vain

Okay there Ebert

I actually bargained with my normie friends and we agreed that if we went to see this turd I picked the next 4 films. I've already made them see the Arrival and they loved it

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was an Iron Man rehash. The shit reeked worse than The Force Awakens.

WHEN HE ASTRAL PROJECTS THROUGH THE UNIVERSES AT LIGHT SPEED, FOR A MOMENT WHEN HE ZIPS BY THE CAMERA YOU HEAR HIM SEIZURING LIKE AGBLAGHBLAGGBLAUUGHHH

FUCKIN LMAOD HARD

THE MOVIE WAS THE BEST MARVELSHIT TO DATE, WORTH IT IN 3D FOR THE VISUALS ALONE

DR STRANGE IS INCEPTION GOES FULL RETARD, DELIVERS WHAT ALL THOSE FAGGOTS COMPLAINED ABOUT IN 2010
>IF THEY CAN DO ANYTHING W-WHY DONT THEY DO CRAZY SHIT?
SO, HERE THEY DID

Agreed. it was fucking garbage, only good thing was the visuals. i wouldve rather just watched those for 1.5 hours instead of sitting through this fucking piece of shit.

I find it surprising people who post here still pay for disney films and hate them. I get there will always be followers but every film just gives a lukewarm feeling personally, why bother wasting money. Save it for a good film

Test

>the visuals
is this the latest meme? empty trippy bollocks?

I got dragged there by my normie friends. As retribution I'm taking them to Arrival and Hacksaw Ridge. Next time I will just refuse to watch their Disney shit. That company is cancer incarnate.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE MOVIE THEATERS FOR

EXACTLY THE VISUALS, PRESENTED IN THE LARGEST MOST IMMERSIVE FORMAT POSSIBLE

JUST WATCH EVERYTHING ON YOUR TV OTHERWISE

MUMBLECORE INDIE FLICKS DONT BENEFIT FROM THE THEATER EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER, VISUAL FUCKFESTS LIKE DR STRANGE BENEFIT HUGELY

you want trippy visuals why not just watch windows media player?
I prefer to think the cinema screens are made for the wide shots you see in every film. That is where televisions will not do a film justice

Cardboard headset costs the price of a movie ticket and you can watch everything on the big screen for as long as the cardboard holds up

Videogame graphics are not good visuals. There is more to the picture than CGI fights. Hacksaw Ridge for instance is much better in theaters due to the audio and big screen overwhelming you. It's also nice to look at.

People who go to cinema for blockbusters and then pirate everything else are killing this medium. There is beauty past CGI videogame graphics.

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER ISN'T MILLION DOLLAR FINELY CHOREOGRAPHED VISUAL SEQUENCES AGONIZED OVER BY CGI MONKEYS FOR THOUSANDS OF HOURS

ANY BIG BUDGET BLOCKBUSTER THAT COST OVER 100MIL TO MAKE IS ALREADY WORTH WATCHING JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY DID WITH THE MONEY

EVEN WITH A 4K PHONE VR IS STILL GARBAGE, A 6" SCREEN RIGHT UP AGAINST YOUR EYES GIVES YOU SHIT FOCUS

A GIANT SCREEN VIEWED FROM A DISTANCE WHICH STILL FILLS YOUR FIELD OF VIEW GIVES A NATURAL SENSE OF SCALE

HACKSAW RIDGE HAS CGI, AND ITS ABSOLUTELY A THEATER MOVIE JUST LIKE DR STRANGE

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj0hjnatmNs

Trump getting elected doesn't make it okay to digestpost in all caps

>Mr?
>It's Doctor
>Mr Doctor?
>Strange
>Who am I to judge?

What did Marvel mean by this?

MAKE SHITPOSTING GREAT AGAIN

Nothing in this awful movie was entertaining. How can normies have so awful taste? What has Disney done to the young generation?!

pure husbando material

Worst movie of the year general? Worst movie of the year general

One thing I've noticed with Marvel's post-converted CGI is that they sometimes get the scale wrong. Like, you're looking at something that should look like a mountain road far away, and instead it looks like a small 3D model of a mountain road close to you, with a tiny car driving down it. Ironically enough, the first time i saw this was in Ant-Man, but it's here in Doctor Strange too.

Good point. the only movie I've bothered to go to in a long while is Interstellar and for this very reason.

That's what you get when you rush a movie by unreasonable deadlines. Also they outsource the CGI to cheap Asian studios with no artistic talent whatsoever and they get the basics wrong all the time. The over-reliance of bad CGI is killing these movies. How can people so easily accept this?

>SELECT PLAYER 2

>Haven't paid for a marvel since Ant Man

Anyone else here too smart for Marvel?

>those fucked up shadows

How much does professional CGI cost man?

BUT BRO IT'S FUN YOU SHOULD SEE IT AND WE'RE TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY REVIEWS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TRUST

Thank you for sharing.

>h-hey guys that recent marvel sure was b-bad right?
>i mean i sure won't go see the next one, i'm not an idiot!
>i-i only saw this one cause i had a coupon anyway

See you at Guardians of the Galaxy 2 OP.

This, people need to flat-out refuse to give more money to Disney. Everything they touch is cancer.