Thoughts?

thoughts?

does the movie play it aint me at any point?

Once, when the Americans come in and rescue them. Best scene in the movie imo

Decent movie worth atleast a watch. It ain't me plays like an hour into the movie

Why not put the right names over the right people

Fuck

b/c actors care about billing and also who is in front on the poster. the bigger star gets both even though it makes no sense

Really enjoyable flick

>biggest

>It aint me plays
>It aint me starts playing

It somehow fails in mimicking Scorsese's style of rise and fall in terms of narrative, but it's rather the story's scope to blame.

It's rather enjoyable and Hill is fucking beast in this one, seriously, if anyone has doubts about guy's acting, check this one out. Pity he'll die in few years because he's fat as fuck, but still, dare I say he's got talent.

>Scorsese's style of rise and fall in terms of narrative

care to elaborate?

Lord of War was better

Best movie of the year. Not even joking.

Really reminded me of The Social Network. Bunch of kids get pretty rich, but than become too greedy.
I already saw it twice (!!) and would have no problem seeing it again.
Jonah Hill is funny as fuck in this movie (his laugh is really funny)
Yes I've seen Hacksaw Ridge.

lol

Hacksaw Ridge was nowhere close to MOTY

memes aside is it good?

that skinny guys on my list. boycotting movies where they're trying to make that happen

No.

The order is entirely decided by SAG, which is the same reason the font size for the names is always the same no matter how many cast members are listed.

These regulations were decided long before it was figured out how stupid they would look in practice on modern promotional material.

no

It has its flaws but I enjoyed it
>literally Jewing the Government: The Movie

>Lets get their lawyer to wear a wire, of course thats completely legal and admissable in court!

stupidest thing i've ever seen, other than that it was a great movie

>We're gonna make a movie with 2 unlikable jews

Why did the movie bomb bros?

>Why did the movie bomb bros?
No one goes to the theaters anymore unless it's capeshit

it's comfy

He wasn't their lawyer he was their investor

i dont even get that scene

why would the americans just let them pass like that

Good to watch. Fuck what Sup Forums says. Watch it.

how'd you guys like that record scratch freeze frame -> edgy war monologue in the opening scene

decent movie, worth watching
makes me wonder why i am not defrauding the goverment for millions of dollars in my mid-twenties and gunrun weapons to iraq just to server 7 months

because they are a civilian vehicle