What do you think of Ghostemane?

what do you think of Ghostemane?

He looks gross and his music is unbearable whiny bullshit

Hexada was an absolute banger of an album

ive been with him for years and hes still one of my favorite edge rappers out there

really only like what he did with pouya, 1000 rounds.

edge rappers are probably the most innovative thing to happen to rap. For instance 10 years ago the world wasn't ready for Brokencyde but now they could essentially drop the crunk for the trap and end up in our current musical climate

had pantera existed today they would be lofi rappers.

never read a more true statement

I'm not a fan of Pouya, so I liked 2000 Rounds more. But 1000 Rounds was great as well.
If Hollywood Undead started today, they'd be grouped in the same category as Lil Peep.

yeah i don't love pouya's stuff too much i just get so hyped on that verse ghostmane spits in 1000 rounds

his voice is dumb

Bad. Really bad

DUDE BLACK METAL AESTHETICS LMAO

his flow is pretty good, and his beats are intersting, but sometimes it can get boring to listen to him. Pretty smart dude irl though

SUCKS

used to be good is trash now

I feel the opposite. His Memphis inspired stuff was pretty terrible, and he really only got it together in the past year.

pretty good, would be better with face tats

more like Basedencyde

eh i dont like him cuz his voice is annoying

He could be a great rapper but for some reason all his songs are a miss.

he uses the same flows basically all the time and I think his aesthetic is a little le edgy (john dee, constantly referencing crowley, burning sage, being a blackmage, etc.)

that being said, I think he's unique and I like some of his songs with good beats. I also think Cult of Thoth is really unique and he should make more shit like that but I don't usually like when he ventures out and tries to basically make punk