I said it once and I'll say it again

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Lady Gaga is the only pop star worth a damn anymore.

If you don't think she's an artistic and musical genius, you can just fuck the fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZY2dwsdIVo
youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ctBs3510
youtube.com/watch?v=ECH3oDqQd6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Artpop was pretty awful though.
Joanne was okay.

She tried to be the popstar to do normie-friendly experimental and failed pretty miserably at it. And now that her eccentric gimmick is passed, you realize she never really had much substance to begin with. I'd love her to go back to The Monster era and do fun dance music again.

Has anyone been in the vicinity of her and can tell us how she stinks?

from what tI understand she doesn't want to be pop anymore, hell she wanted to go towards heavier music with that metallica crossover but I've heard that there may have been issues with her management hence the questionable cut to her mic.

meh

Yeah, she doesn't really know what she wants and i think she'll just fade away unless she partners with some talented producer who knows what she wants.

is there a vid of this somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZY2dwsdIVo
I think they tried to prove her she can't stand on her own or some bullshit, but it's hard for me to believe that at an event this big, they missed the mic for Metallica.

That was rough but I liked their performance.

>ywn be that guy that held gaga's ass up when she jumped in the crowd

jdimsa

I guess she's one of the better mainstream pop stars in this day and age, but compare her music to pretty much any 80s pop star and it sounds like shit in comparison. Really sad state of affairs pop music is in.

artpop was fun dance music tho, and not comparing the singles i think it's better than the fame which had soooooo many useless filler songs. idk when i revisit the album i still enjoy it
youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ctBs3510

you a tardo? her fans are morons.
she's fucking woeful.
doesnt write her own music, which is the most mind-numbing lowest common denominator garbage.
no artistic value what-so-ever.
and as a person she is completely phoney.

She has the most variety of any musician around.

i posted this the other day, but its always good

youtube.com/watch?v=ECH3oDqQd6A

Poptimists are pedophilia apologists.

The Fame Monster is one of the best pop albums of the 00s, can't be optimistic about anything else in her discog, though.

She seems to be really trying to keep from being complacent and just making the same shit which is pretty admirable (even if it hasn't really worked out).

what year is photo from?

i luove consperaciy theroys

#pizzagate is real.

kek
oo ee oo lala

No. There's no pop star worth a damn anymore. Pop stars worth a damn died with Britpop.

she's a better live performer than everyone from that era

So? All of her music is bad.

almost as bad as britpop

Her best singles may have been the earliest ones but her albums have been getting more cohesive and better.

Nah.

hb she fucks the fuck off along with you, bc she is not a genius

So all this shit seems just regular to you. Word up pham. HOVAH XD XD XD

true, the genre is worse than her catalog i was just trying to be polite. perhaps one day they will be as remembered as gaga and it will get it's own thread on Sup Forums dot org (don't count on it tho)

absolute trash