>Maghrebis
>Arabs outside of Khuzestan
>Zoroastrian diaspora cringe

Also welcomed
>British hating Irish Republicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

nielsenlab.org/2016/02/teaching-evolution-in-the-middle-east/
youtube.com/watch?v=-mY10xt_QHY
hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/how-could-they-hate-us-so-much-family-in-shock-after-16-year-old-muslim-boy-stabbed-to-death-on-train/story-TEzAfE9atfWv0EHaXJm6JJ.html
caravanmagazine.in/vantage/reporter-mob-attacked-muslim-sonia-vihar-delhi
youtube.com/watch?v=G4YyA_rKcEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related should be the borders of the middle east:

No
Retain your autism back at /his/

>Azeri lands
>under Kurdish rule
You dissapoint me

3/10 to much ''we wuz''

Why don't you take your land back?

>Armenia bigger
>Gayreece bigger
>Pissrael bigger
>Poordistan existing
>Poonecia existing
>ASSyrria existing

Literally kill your self Fucking Iranians don't do shit for a thousand years yet think there special

Because it's not "theirs" ?

Javeed shah to be honest

>ISLAMIC TURKO-PERSIAN KHURASAN REVIVAL WHEN?

Natural enemies of /ira/: Russhits, Turkshits, Arabshits

in that order

if you disagree, kys

Why Russians and Turks

forgot anglos but meh

Never, fuck roaches.

You can even spell Timurid right
Also, why the fuck Turks are here?

* there's

*civilizes you*

Heh happy Nowrouz...kid

>Uzbeks make one "empire" in the 1400s
>that "empire" collapses within 50 years
>Uzbeks go back to being nomadic goat herders in the steppes until the Russians finally bring civilization to them

I support this map, but we get parts of azerbeyjan province and gilan, plus the Persian populated regions of the Persian gulf, iraq, afghanistan and Tajikestan.

>raises you from barbarism
Don't get ahead of yourself little buddy

Can we discuss Cyrus history please?

Can we all agree that Kurosh II was the most based ruler ever closely followed by Xerxes?

Do you thank the Turks for giving you secularism ?

Is this general meme tier or will it survive for the foreseeable future?

Secularism isnt a turkish invention.

Turkey will be the next Iran aka theocratic shithole

I just want to see some Iranian flags here. There were 3 iranian posters 1 or 2 years ago or so and they all suddenly disappeared

But it spread to Iran from them after Ataturk
Yeah but that's not what I asked

>followed by Xerxes
Khashayar was a total failure from start to finish, at least his father Dariyush actually conquered some land and stabilized the empire after the initial succession crisis.

Who knows, that's why I wanted to merge this general with /sag/.

Turkey may even be worse, at least in Iran evolution is taught as a fact.

Nah, it will be the next India. Nominally a democracy but with a heavy tilt towards religion

>Most of Iran's greatest kings and rulers were Turkic post 1000 a.d.
>Most of the Army was Turkic
>Still believes they did anything useful the last thousand years

"disappeared"

Aka Uncle Khameini got them

the ONLY thing I thank turks for is that they eventually die

>Resurrect the Sassanid Persian empire when?

>Great
The only "great" "Turkic" kings of Iran were Shah Isma'il (mixed Kurdish/Pontic Greek/Georgian) and Shah Abbas (half Mazandarani)

Khawarezmids and Qajars were absolute dogshit.

>tfw you speak the official language of the Achaemenid Empire
>tfw 99% of Persians will never, ever know tf

It didnt spread from them. Both tzrkish and iranian intellectuals were inspired by europeans

>tfw you speak the official language of the Achaemenid Empire

You mean Aramaic, aka a Semitic language?

>in Iran evolution is taught as a fact.
doubt.jpg
How's India ?
Tell me more about it
Why the hate ?

>turks

Nah, they didnt look like mongols, spoke Persian, practiced our culture and had capitals in Persian cities, so they werenr turks

Also 30% of uzbekistan is Tajik, we will get our freedom.

>doubt.jpg
nielsenlab.org/2016/02/teaching-evolution-in-the-middle-east/

youtube.com/watch?v=-mY10xt_QHY

>30% of Uzbekistan is Tajik
100% of Tajikistan is Uzbek don't worry we will get our freedom

>Most of Iran's greatest kings and rulers were Turkic post 1000 a.d.
Nadir Shah was only Turkic in blood

I'm not very familiar with West and Central Asian history
Why do Iranian and Turkic people hate each other ? Didn't you share a lot of culture together ? Also Persia was under Turkic rule for a long ass time (that's how Turks got into Anatolia) right ? You MUST have shared some things

Yes, but what's your point about it being Semitic? It's been somewhat influenced by whatever Medes spoke and then Kurdish, if I'm not mistaken.

سلام کونی ها

>How's India ?
hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/how-could-they-hate-us-so-much-family-in-shock-after-16-year-old-muslim-boy-stabbed-to-death-on-train/story-TEzAfE9atfWv0EHaXJm6JJ.html

caravanmagazine.in/vantage/reporter-mob-attacked-muslim-sonia-vihar-delhi

Kurdish branched off from Old Persian

سلام، افغلن هستی؟

STOP PROMOTING SOVIET IMPOSED ETHNONATIONALISM, AL KHWARIZMI IS NOT PROUD

>UNITED ISLAMIC TURKO-PERSIAN KHURASAN WILL USHER IN A NEW ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE

>Why do Iranian and Turkic people hate each other ?
:^)
And it's mostly Iranian's hating Persians

You can't even compare Iran and Saudi Arabia in terms of education.

Iran, which has a population similar in size to Germany, consistently scores better in the international mathematics olympiad, which is basically the most prestigious high school competition in mathematics. Pretty much every great mathematician was at some point an IMO medalist.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand is populated by a bunch of illiterate goatfuckers.

But they dont speak uzbek or look like uzbeks

I don't understand

This is what Uzbeks look like, not very Turkic compared to Kazakhs and Kyrgyz.

I'm going to start taking Farsi/Persian at university next term, what am I in for?

the most useful thing about learning farsi is that arabic will be easier because of the shared vocab and script

LMAO
M
A
O

بله، تو ایرانی هستی؟

That photo also includes Russians though, right?

Debt

Not even bloodline. Most of these turkic rulers were just descendants of people who were turkified as most did not look mongloid.

Turks Azeris Turkmens and Uzbeks have interbred with Persians right ?
If that's right why do they hate each other then ?

Actually the class is paid for by a scholarship, apparently someone wants Americans to learn Farsi. It even includes a stipend.

Either the US has more plans for Afghanistan or they're prepping for an invasion of Iran.

Once Iran kickstarts the anti-Islamic revolution and the antitheist forces conquer Afghanistan and Tajikistan, we can finally become the most powerful ethnolinguistic group in the world.

>It's called living in Iran and having a pair of eyes.

So no proof yet again.

اره. توی کدوم شهر زندگی میکنی؟

No, Iranians basically have no asian dna, therefore we never mixed with turks.

Dont believe the memes.

>Azeris

Azeris are ethnically more like Armenians than Turks or Persians.
They're just culturally Turkic, like the Turks themselves.

Can we instate mandatory poo shaming in these threads?

Rate

So what the land that is Tajikistan has been ruled by Turkic people for a thousand years Tajikistan is a meme country created by soviets a country can speak two languages Tajik national Identity only exists because of Soviets Before Russian rule had you asked someone if they wanted Independence they would laugh at you because it didn't exist

>posting a pic of people who play soccer and thinking it shows what Uzbek's look like

kys better pic

>we can finally become the most powerful ethnolinguistic group in the world.

*blocks your path*

Bangladeshi bro was very friendly. I just want to live in the same country like him

The way it works is that original Turkics (from Siberia and East Kazakhstan) migrated to southern Central Asia and mixed with local Iranics there. They then migrated to northwest Iran, mixed again with local Iranics, then migrated to Anatolia and mixed with local Greeks/Armenians.

But Turks themselves base their ethnic identity around language, so they don't really care about bloodlines.

Most Central Asian Turks don't hate Persians, it's the "Turks" of Turkey and Azerbaijan that hate them, usually as a result of a perceived inferiority complex. Usually those types of people hate all non-Turks as a result of some crazy ultranationalism.

Iranian azeris are related to other Iranians, azeris from azerbeyjan are related to armenians.

commie rats

Looks like a slightly browner Russian.

Here is a pure Turkic from Kazakhstan.

>t. butthurt whitey
Yeah I b8ed him tons of times but he never bit. Just bantered back.
He's what most posters on Sup Forums should be like

Is turkic pussy tight?

I know how Turkic people look like Kazakh's aren't even "pure Turkic's"

Etobicoke

Fikr mekonam ke shoma ham dar GTA asti

>iran general
>0 iran flags

FUCK the chinese

FUCK the russians

It's hard to believe
Persia has been a gateway for Central Asians
If they have no Asian DNA that means that the Aryans that came to the land didin't have an impact either and thus Iranians are just native Middle Easterners assimilated to Indo-European culture
They can be like them but no way they are 100% identical
Wasn't Anatolia settled by Seljuks ? And then even Mongols ?

No offense I think you two are lying given that you are Iranians
Maybe it's because you want to show off that you are superiour to your neighbours even if it's not true

Most people on Sup Forums probably are like that. People on imageboards are very picky with what qualifies as banter.
Its annoying to type out a post in good humour and be told you're butthurt by the same boring autist you were trying to play off of.

>Etobicoke

Wew, ajab esmi :D

Are, man touye GTA hastam, vali ye kami douram az ounja, touye Oshawa.

> that means that the Aryans that came to the land didin't have an impact either and thus Iranians are just native Middle Easterners assimilated to Indo-European culture

Partially true, Indo-European DNA in Iran is about 25%.

Most genetic haplogroups of Iranians comes from Anatolia/Caucasus, it's likely that the natives of Iran were similar to the natives of those regions.

>Most people on Sup Forums probably are like that.
Nah. There's a clear line between braincell destroying butthurt shitflinging and banter
People usually say you're butthurt to piss you off, but it's it's easy to see when somebody genuinely is.

*blocks your path*

What is this supposed to prove ?
I don't understand this bloodline autism
You insulted Uzbeks Azeris and Turks for not being Turkic
And then you show me that Persians aren't very related to Indo-Europeans
So why don't you insult yourselves for not being pure then ???

>They can be like them but no way they are 100% identical

They're ethnically Caucasian, like the other Caucasian peoples. Chechens were flattened by the Mongols, yet nobody says they aren't Caucasian.

>Wasn't Anatolia settled by the Seljuks...

In smaller numbers than Turks would like to believe. In the same way that the English aren't actually Anglo-Saxons, the Turks aren't actually Turkic. Millions of natives and Greeks assimilated into Turkishness, without necessarily changing that much ethnically, outside of a few areas.

>Mongols

Ha ha. Mongols were far fewer in number than you might think, even back then. They didn't settle many of the areas they conquered, especially not Anatolia.

>lying given that you are Iranians

You're a Turk, aren't you?

>Maybe its because...

My only interest is in contradicting the national-chauvinist myths that the Turks have been peddling for centuries.

Aryayi porzur-ast!
youtube.com/watch?v=G4YyA_rKcEQ

>And then you show me that Persians aren't very related to Indo-Europeans

The difference is that majority of Iranians don't preach unity with Europeans or LARP as Europeans, that's why.

Compared to Turks who pretend like they're actually kin with Central Asian Turkics. I don't see Iranians claiming that British, French, or Russians are "kin" just because our languages are somewhat similar.

>So why don't you insult yourselves for not being pure then

There is no "pure" race anywhere in the world besides maybe Iceland and some isolated islands in the pacific.

>You're a Turk, aren't you?
No I'm ethnically French
But according to your logic that means I'm not French since I speak the language of the Romans but my ancestours were Celtic and that I should not be allowed to feel close to Spaniards and Italians which I call bullshit

What a retard, let's unite under one banner.

Hello fuckface.

exactly, so the next time someone yells at you that you are filthy paki poo and need to fuck off from this general, remember that it's just banter

>tfw no neo-Seljuk union

This would probably fix most of the conflict and durka backwardness in the region.

Turkish-Iranian union

YES!! Can we btfo Arabs?

Why Iranians are so butt-blasted? Maybe even virtually.

Morning friendos

Sob be kher, kuni-jan :D

I'm surprised that these threads are still around, thought it would die after the first one.