Soyboy faggot.

Mmm I sure love that estrogen.

want to put my willy in him

he's next

hes a qt3.14 id fuck him

furry faggot

Best artist of this decade, by far.

Also these ones:

my friend's band supported him/them i don't know anything about car seat headrest besides this

i like that one album thats about it

Twin Fantasy? How To Leave Town? Monomania? Starving While Living? 1? 3? Nervous Young Man? Disjecta Membra? Teens of Style?

garbage

Twin Fantasy is a classic album. Which is why it's strange that the rest of his music kind of sucks.

obviously twin fantasy

Man, Matador over-hyped the fuck out of him before that last album he put out. Like promoted his shit to death

Had one good album
Are you the guy who posted about Twin Fantasy earlier?

they removed twin fantasy from spotify

Fuck, had that same feel this morning

You both deserve bad feels for using Spotify

I want him to crossdress

is he actually a furry?

Isn't he a furry? That's kind of like crossdressing.

this. i heard his newer album and dismissed him then heard twin fantasy... what the fuck is his problem?

I'm not sure, minor major label blues?

I feel like Will Toledo definitely works better alone. Go and listen to some of his other stuff (How To Leave Town, Nervous Young Man, Disjecta Membra); They are all better than the generic indie shit he released last year.

>This man is semi-famous with a record deal
Strange days

He's a fucking soyboy faggot and i'd like to shoot [spoiler]a load of cum down his throat[/spoiler]

insufferably annoying

teens of denial isn't necessarily trash, just head-scratchingly generic and fully-explored territory for someone who clearly could make much hipper music and has in the past.

Is this publicly known or mostly known on Sup Forums?

Wouldn't we all?

Yeah, fully agree with that. I just fear he won't ever go back to making Twin Fantasy tier music.

Publicly known. He talks about it a lot in Twin Fantasy.

Y O S
O
B

yosob?

He's great, his lyrics are funny and impactful, and his tunes are simple and pleasant. Also him being a mentally deranged degenerate definitely adds to his appeal.

How to Leave Town is his best work by the way.

He's had some pretty decent releases. His newest work isn't as good as some of his older material but he's not bad by any means.

who the fuck signs these bands?

He' this generations David Bowie.

I don't like his music.

u know nothing of bowie

its free on his bandcamp fags