Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwo3i1Ljd6U
youtube.com/watch?v=yhdh8kSM7lY
vimeo.com/13807695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still would

Post the real one

She's a pretty based person.

God I loved that movie as a kid. Should rewatch it, it has been years.

this
hnng

Literally better than fridge moretz

You've never connected to a woman, so you feel female children are more physically and emotionally accessible. "Easier".

Oh, my, you are SO wrong.

Doesn't she get adopted by a pedophile at the end??

>kinda ugly kid became kinda ugly adult

>murrican DNA

>she's friends with the Nostalgia Chick
There your problem

she looks fine to me

>I totally quit acting! It wasn't because I became too ugly for studios!

>29
>looks 45

Unfortunate.

she should of been Moaning Myrtle

No, what movie did you watch? Ms.Honey adopts her and Devito family goes into hiding from the irs or some shit.

nothing, she got out of the movie industry before it ruined her life like so many young actors

Stop reading fanfiction user.

Only actor I can think of that is pretty well adjusted is Lucas Black.

Such a comfy movie

MILK

there is always the youngest girl from that Nanny sitcom.
And whats the name of the blonde child actress who went full-thicc?
And of course Emma Watson.

Generally they turn out okay, dont they?

>And of course Emma Watson.
that ugly bitch?

she thinks she's intelligent

Nothing I'd throw her a fuck

really makes you ____

>should of
neck yourself

hate this meme

kek she really triggered you guys didn't she

Why didn't she just go into theater acting or something?

That be better instead of doing internet videos with the Nostalgic Chick.

literally nothing

lol when i typed that i knew someone would get mad

your not a thinking man huh

she's waifu material

negative i am a meat popsicle

She writes for The Guardian now.

>It was just the beginning. A few months later I found out I was listed on a foot fetish site that catalogued scenes in movies where children’s feet could be seen. Then there was the fan letter from an adult man who said he loved my legs and wanted my lip print on an index card.

>The part went to a younger actress, a sullen but cute tomboy named Kristen Stewart. The next year, she would land another of the few parts I ever actually wanted, Melinda Sordino in the adaptation of Laurie Halse Anderson’s book Speak. I had all but begged for that part. I couldn’t understand it. I had always thought it would be me giving up acting, not the other way around.

>That’s when I understood. Things had changed. At 13, being pretty mattered – and not just in the world of movies and TV. The pretty girls at school had always had an air of superiority, but once we hit puberty, they seemed to matter more. My career was the only thing I had over them. Now that it was waning, I was just another weird, nerdy, loud girl with bad teeth and bad hair, whose bra strap was always showing.

>A few years earlier, I had met a friendly 12‑year‑old girl with red hair called Scarlett at a press conference on child acting. When a reporter asked if any of us had trouble with the kids at school, she’d said she had been teased so badly she had transferred to a special school for child actors. But the magazine spread was the first I’d seen of her since. There was Scarlett, looking beautiful, talking about her role in a film with Bill Murray, and she was most definitely a woman. She was in grownup movies now, being sexy. How had she done it?

aww the industry is cruel

>The part went to a younger actress, a sullen but cute tomboy named Kristen Stewart. The next year, she would land another of the few parts I ever actually wanted

bu bu bu she didn't want to act!! she quit on her own!!

lel

she started getting cast ask the fugly, chubby friend when she hit her teens and quit acting. I really pitty child actors

Allied with Doug.

Why return to the public limelight through a hack internet reviewer?

Wait, that's the NCIS: New Orleans guy.

While I can see it be done, I still love the woman they chose for the role. Fucking hell, I'd want her to give me a ghost BJ in the tub.

>And whats the name of the blonde child actress who went full-thicc?

i mean breslin.

Wait 12 year old ScarJo?

HNNNNGNN!

yea...
ghostfu

Yeah this seem about right.

Like Brandis she kept getting beaten in roles she wanted.

>I didn't even know

scarjo was so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=dwo3i1Ljd6U

Matilda was a prequel to Carrie.

Well she was super picky too until it got the point where her dad just told her to give up and go to college.

Good heavens :3

Wonder if she still plays with horsies

God old, stopped being cute but never became hot. Nowadays we call it Maisie Williams Syndrome.

Except Maisie a cute and sexy total package.

>Except Maisie a cute and sexy total package.

Reminder that ScarJo was a decent actor until she stopped needing to be

Your opinion is considered and discarded

>she's on my favorite show so I think she's hot

Got a different pic pham? One where she's not doing that blank stare she's still doing in current year?

How exactly is 19 year old Maisie not hot?

it's what she does

true again and again

She's a bitch who doesn't appreciate her adoring, creepy internet fanbase of perverts

>PRAAAAAAAAGHP

This one is more tolerable, thanks. Saved.

2cute!

Isn't she friend with Laci Green? That's what went wrong

she got out of the game before they could destroy her like all the other child actors.

Well shit, now I want NC/Matilda slash fiction.

Also do you think Doug fucked both of them?

Well he shagged Lindsay, that's public record. He might have done Matilda, depends on whether his wife had a big enough cake to distract her

>no bf or gf
>already looks 50 at 29

How could such a disgusting brute like Doug be able to make love to such a sweet angelic being like Lindsay?

I hate seeing my childhood favorites become faggots and whores.

Probably because she has the physical stature and facial features of a troll. She was a cute kid in GoT and she seems like a cool girl now for sure, but I don't find there's anything physically appealing about her as an adult.

Girls gotta work if they want that internet review show

more like breastlin if you know what i mean

>being ignored because of looks
iktf

huh

>I had always thought it would be me giving up acting, not the other way around.
> My career was the only thing I had over them. Now that it was waning, I was just another weird, nerdy, loud girl with bad teeth and bad hair, whose bra strap was always showing.
I actually feel bad for her. Her ego was out of control and suddenly gets deflated by real world and Hollywood expectancy.

haha she thought she could be herself
haha

Any feet pics?

>aborted her kid for a fucking assignment in college
>angelic being

the jews don't allow that

the only free people are those living outside the cities with their families in the midwest

Was this ever released?

youtube.com/watch?v=yhdh8kSM7lY

Are you serious?

vimeo.com/13807695

Bitch be crazy

Is it me or does she have hips?

Why does Le Feminism have the same effect on every girl's face? She's younger than I ma nd looks older by about 10 years.

>30+ year olds obsessing over a child in a movie made 20 years ago
>nah shes a bitch
Fuck you.

>And as Mara entered puberty, she began to see vile articles about her online.
>The actress said that when she was 12, she discovered a website which claimed she would get more parts as she was entering “the awkward years, when she’ll be old enough to have breasts, but not old enough to show them legally”.
>Mara continued: "The next page of search results linked to a website with a description that said, 'If you want Mara Wilson nude and sex pictures, click here.'
>"A few months later I found out I was listed on a foot fetish site that catalogued scenes in movies where children’s feet could be seen. Then there was the fan letter from an adult man who said he loved my legs and wanted my lip print on an index card."
what the fuck was her problem?

Alright Mara, calm down

>what the fuck was her problem?
imagine being in a warm bath with preteen Mara and getting a generous footjob from her

This seem so cold and heartless.

>"A few months later I found out I was listed on a foot fetish site that catalogued scenes in movies where children’s feet could be seen. Then there was the fan letter from an adult man who said he loved my legs and wanted my lip print on an index card."

>I had always thought it would be me giving up acting, not the other way around.

>nobody wants to give me roles
>you can't fire me I quit!

I'm fucking laughing because everybody always kept saying stupid shit like "she quit on her own and it wasnt because she was ugly and couldnt get roles"

Why?

My ex was a Japanese idol and she thought she was hot shit and her fame would last forever.

Kept making dumbass mistake after dumbass mistake and ignoring everything I told her to do.

Now she barely makes 1000 views on Youtube.

how many views do you get fatboy?

I'm Richard Lowtax Kyanka, nerd.

238 on the last video, but I'm not a former Japan Idol

The way she kind of presents the subject herself seems kind of emotionless like she doesn't even care what she did. Though everybody else seem kind of okay.