KING GIZZARD BTFO!!!

HAHAHAHAAA

LEGACY NOT CONTINUED

LEGACY NOT CONTINUED

LMAOOOOOO

7 is not a bad score. End this meem please.

I wouldn't give it anything higher than a strong 6 desu

7 is equal to 1
it must be +8 or its bad

that was my score. 7/10. it's OK.

CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHY HE DIDNT USE THE MUSIC IN HIS REVIEW!?!?!

LIKE ONCE IN HIS LIFE HE GETS A ROYALTY FREE RECORD AND DOES NOTHING WITH IT

You know I was thinking of actually watching the review to find out his score, but now I don't have to. Thanks for the extra time you've saved me, user!

>it's OK
>7/10
what

bit too high imo, decent 6

third best album from them this year

That's too much work and I don't think fantano really cared

Meh it's a good score. Loveless deserves the same score and everyone loves it.

do you know how rating works?

7 is a recommend for me, but i dont think this album is recommendable at all.

i gave it a 6, an almost recommend.

What is a 5 equal to?

why do you guys care about this melons opinion?
srs

They kind of suck, honestly. Why would I want to listen to a band just try to replicate a bunch of dated sounds in an exact way? They're no better than like some novelty band at a County Fair who just covers fun oldies of yesteryear in a kind of ahistorical mishmash.

I love psychedelic music but not when it's superficially psychedelic signifiers just mixed around because 'psychedelic bands dress and sound like *this*'

Is there a convenient list of everything he's rated this year?

7 is not a bad score, my sons
but you can do better

I give it a solid 1.6/3

Past Crumbling Castle, this album is not good. 6/10.

When someone gives a 7/10 and says it's OK they obviously mean it's OK compared to the artists other work you actual autists

he has said before that he's come to prefer not using the music in his reviews because it challenges him to be better at his job.
I suppose he didn't think of a joke for it and has no other use for it

It was actually a STRONG 7.

I give it a 7.2

this

ITT: People who don't understand what a rating out of 10 means.

>tfw it's at least a 9 to me
Guess everybody has different taste
I fucking love how they're telling a story. For some reason it kinda reminds me of Discworld. Probably because of the totally alien universe they're describing and actually taking you on a trip through.
It feels like a goddamn adventure just listening to this album.

I swear all of his fans are King Gizz shitters, yet he always gives their albums low scores.

He doesn't like it being it doesn't go full NON STOP KRAUTROCK AND WOOOOOOS like nonagon

I care about her melons

lewd

It's a light 8

Just listened to the album and like Fantano says it would be better if it had a mini climax in the middle and a stronger climax in the end.

Chill Album/10

i can't believe theres still a solid chunk of faggots on this board that waste megabytes trying to attribute a one digit number to a piece of music. shit is so cancerous.

Fucking this.

Look at me assigning my arbitrary numerical rating system to a piece of music without giving any reasoning as to why.

As if a number between 1 and 10 sums up an album's "goodness" by itself. I guarantee not a single pair of these fuckwitts can agree on a standard for what should be considered a 1-10.

It's a 3/4

should have been a light 3

Wait, what are some old bands that they sound like? Genuinely curious

>Melon's average score he gives is an 8/10
>King Gizz is therefore below average

Goodbye Gizzboys

yup it's a 7/10

not enough WOOOOOOOO's