Why do I like Lil Peep so much

I only discovered him after he OD'd. But his music is fucking phenomenal. It sounds like the next generation of music and expression - something about turning emo sentiments into hip hop and trap beats, all while singing about the most real issues of our generation, which is drug abuse, depression, and helplessness. That coupled with a very hazy backdrop that fits well with loud headphones and a permanently drugged out headspace... I don't know, I just love it.

Am I alone here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JapFy4Pw3xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think his album is pretty cool. i couldn't really get into hellboy though so i stopped listening. still listen to the album though. any recommendations?

To be honest, I've only listened to his album several time and picked through a handful of his singles.

Not sure if trolling, but I really like his album, hit me right in the feels

Trash

Uninspiring writing and garbo delivery.
And this is someone who almost exclusively listens to emo music

Nah, absolutely not trolling. Just wanted to share, lol

Give me A-tier emo music then. Also with electronic rhythms and lyrics about drug abuse.

Spent 2013-2016 being a loner stoner playing elder scrolls. discovered peep in dec. '16. spent all of 2017 poppin xans gettin drunk and bangin chicks. not even larping.
now he dead and i have to reconsider the lifestyle. thanks for everything peep, you give me the best year of my life.

>spent all of 2017 poppin xans gettin drunk and bangin chicks

nys immediately faggot

He shuld kys 4 havin fun?

suck my dick i have no regrets jealousfag

Anyone recommend anything equally as sad with the kind of airy feel?

Not hip-hop but "Obsidian" by Baths is a spacious chillwave album that makes me cry 9/10 times

Yeah I really loved benz truck before he passed but listening to his back catalog as a retrospect has me obsessed. Shit is SO fucking depressing. Absolute in doubt, yesterday, problems, and skyscrapers all hit real fucking hard

He had a great voice. I wish he would've just joined a band and made actual emo.

same but with suicideboys
I was heavier into coke and my friends were knocks so lil peep was out of the question. Liked some of the album, but I'm coo off binging now.

Because you eat soy products daily.

he was a lil' nostradamus

has anyone ever predicted their own demise better than he did?

>I got a feelin' that I’m not gonna be here for next year
>So lets laugh a little before I’m gone

>I found some Xanax in my bed
>I took that shit, went back to sleep
>They gon' miss me when I'm dead
>I lay my head and rest in peace

Some extra soy.
Hit me right in the soy.
I think you'd prefer lyrics about soy abuse.
Don't forget to mention all the soy consumption.
Hm not sure about the airy but I could reccomend you some soy feel music, just look up anyone with face tats and colored hair.
That's just the soy kicking in.
Sounds like you were heavier into soy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JapFy4Pw3xw

This is really sad. I've never seen a grown black man cry.

t. soymales

Well you still haven't. Lil Tracy is neither grown nor a man.

star shopping
the way i see things
let me bleed
i crash u crash
gym class
(god tier singles)

castles I & II
honestly come over when you're sober pt 1 is pretty good

Lil Peep was and is one of the best rappers that was out there for 2017. It's a shame that bitch gave him laced shit and killed him, his shit was real. There is nothing by Lil Peep I don't like, he had so much more to give to the music world. RIP PEEP.

Peep's music made me feel really off. I dont like that feeling. RIP but i dont like your music.

pics from funeral

wtf I love Lil Peep even more now

I like a few of his songs but the problem is they all sound about the same. It's a good sound but it needs something.

wtf I hate him even more now

It may come off as a controversial opinion but I honestly think he's this generations kurt cobain. Given a few more years he surely would have put any doubts to rest

it sucks that he had to die, but i'm happy that so many people have taken the peep pill now. he deserves it

I really hope a white rap artist calls himself lil pepe soon

and is better than lil peep
and drops real red pills

this generation needs it

don't worry user we're already working on something ;)

he said white not jewish lol