Confess

Confess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7foqCcOsI54
grabvi.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like to rip the hair out of my testicles for fun

I like Mr fijiwiji a lot and he's a Monstercat artist.

I listen to future sometimes.

I still like Fall Out Boy.

i killed a cat when i was a kid, strangled it. I don´t know why and i´ve never told anyone.
I didnt even feel bad should i talk to someone about this or na?

You should probably see a professional since
1. You killed an animal
2. For seemingly no reason
3. Through relatively violent and involved measures
4. Without the typical affect

Unless you're Asian, in which case it's par for the course.

I talk all kinds of shit on /bleep/ and pretend to be British but I'm American and I only really listen to ambient and DnB in the bloop world

How old were you?

i hate almost all of the albums you all spam, but i listen to them to keep up with the memes

i make grimes threads but i've never listened to her music once

I'm starting to enjoy jazz way more than other forms of music but i am kind of self conscious about it

i'm the original DUD SICK RIFFS guy

>self-conscious
Is it because you feel pretentious or something?

I haven't listened to half of Sup Forumscore and I stopped keeping up with new releases

I don't think the Red Hot Chili Peppers are great anymore, but they are still one of the best musically gifted bands in existence.

>one of the best musically gifted bands in existence

i think that band is awesome but nah

Christ, how many bumps has that given you?

One of the best prior guitarists in existence, one of the best drummers, and one of the best bassists. I understand a lot of people dislike Anthony, but the musicians are top notch and far above many.

I listened to this album in full once
Thankfully, I don't remember any of it

I like Twenty One Pilots

When I was a kid I managed to catch a stray cat which then I threw in the air repeteadly, but I would push it midair before hitting the ground so that it wouldn't fall on its feet. For some reason the fact that cats always fell on their feet made me unreasonably angry. These days when I see injured stray animals I remember that and feel like an utter piece of shit. I'm graduating soon and once I get my own cash I'm going to try and take some animals in my neighbourhood to the vet.

I've done that before. Feels interesting man.

I dunno, I notice a bump after pulling it out but I never notice it for long. Then again, it's not like I'm inspecting them all the time.

Anyway, I like Vocaloid, which is enough of a sin in and of itself.

I like: weezer red album, green day's new album, blink 182 neighborhoods, fall out boy's first 4 albums

I don't know most of the bands on this board.

I unironically listen to kpop for the music

What should I check out? Is BTS good?

A jew is the best country music singer right now.
Redneck Shit
youtu.be/7foqCcOsI54

I think nu metal is underrated

I only listen to girlpop because male korean voices are annoying as fuck

Latest album I like is ‘Perfect Velvet’ by Red Velvet, some songs are shit (always true with kpop) but some great songs in there too, great vocal harmonies

I think Manson's new album is pretty decent

I like Justin Timberlake

JT has got so many good songs

I fucking love music, from dadrock to classical to industrial techno. yes, being "eclectic" is a sin on Sup Forums

I have no interest in jazz or classical music, especially the latter.

I like the 1975
>not female

I'll go ahead and make this confession on behalf of everybody who claims to like jazz and classical.
...........They are both unlistenable, I just say that I like them because that's what you say when you want to signal to others that you have sophisticated taste in art.

I also really love Citizen Kane and the works of Oscar Wilde

I basically agree with these two, except when watching them live, but that’s more because I like the atmosphere and appreciate talented musicians at work

I listen to soyboy music.

Wildflower is superior to SILY in oh so many ways desu

Dude he just died

I like pulling out loose pubes in the shower

i like 21 savage

I list songs by artist name first

Im listening to MCR and also I love paramore

I revisited Linkin Park's stuff, and I still love all of it.

i think soy milk is pretty good

the new paramore album is actually musically interesting and not gay

Both of their albums are solid 7s

I stopped listening to full albums like three years ago

that's fucking hilarious there's no reason to feel bad
but yeah you should probably save a stray or two to balance that one out

I'm a prominent RYM tastemaker, but when I'm alone I listen to late 90s and early 2000s metalcore. Not necessarily dissimilar from BMTH, just more obscure. I quietly rate it poorly but I enjoy it a lot more than what I rate it. I'm scared my Platinum Patrician™ License will be revoked if I admit this to anyone.

most of the albums are gr8 desu

I genuinely enjoy Portugal. The Man and think Evil Friends is their greatest album.

they're proficient musically but that style of music just doesn't appeal to me

That's how serial killers start.

>tfw sippin' chocolate soy milk

t. soyboys

I think that 1979 was a trash album

I still like listening to ADTR and other late 2000's high school emo kid-core even after finding /mu and listening to a bunch of other music and broadening my tastes

i don't understand the appeal of radiohead

I've only listened to like 2 mucore albums and don't care much at all for the swans, radiohead, beach boys or death grips and I think the people who shill them so hard here are tools

delet this pic

grr

wrong

I love meme Rappers like Ugly God, Lil B and Viper

I am the original numale poster.

Those are, unironically, the only meme rappers that are good at all.
Imagine a life where you didn't have I Beat My Meat going off in your head every time someone's Apple phone went off?

I think that In The Court of The Crimson King is the only good King Crimson album.

You’re close but still wrong

I thoroughly enjoy Arctic Monkeys (even AM) and The Last Shadow Puppets.

I go to a commercial gym and I like some of the songs that get played in it.

Holy shit, is that where my bumps are coming from?
[spoiler]I thought they were cysts. I've stabbed like 4-5 with thumbtacks to get rid of them[/spoiler]

LETS
GET
FUCKED
UP

AHHHHHHHH SHIT

I still wave my hand when I walk through automatic doors and pretend I'm opening it with the force

I left my abusive father to die alone in a hospital. I haven't visited his grave at all
I also don't like Carrie & Lowell aside from like 4 songs. Though those 4 songs are amazing

I started listening to rap purely because of that line from Generation Kill that referenced an Ice Cube song

Nice

but they're not lol

i like "blackmore's Rainbow"

this is true
tastes better than 1-2% milk(-flavoured water)

I still like Disturbed even tough I'm aware they make music for 13 year olds

Agreed

don't apologize for liking legitimately good rappers .

I get angry when people say they like Post Malone after congratulations and rockstar came out

I find the lack of blues in this board really fucking sad and unsettling.

*tips*

sorry, not enough bleeps n blorps on that slim harpo album....cant be good

Sup Forums is for teenagers seriously get out

I download a lot of videos and musics to use on me personal videos from youtube
using this grabvi.com/

and thats not even a joke. I came here very recently because dedicated boards usually have some kind of quality among the normal sea of shitpost . But here is just a bunch of people venting their feelings tru some edgy music.

>tfw you read both The Importance of Being Earnest and The Picture of Dorian Grey and liked both of them

The only good song on the album is Lone Digger desu.
How you got through the whole album I have no idea

>For some reason the fact that cats always fell on their feet made me unreasonably angry.
>Just autistic things

I unironically listen to eurobeat.
It isn't because I think it's lyrically superior or composed in a superior manner to other genres, I listen to alt rock and classic rock every other time. I know it's corny and cheesy, which is part of the reason I like it, but It's also just the best thing ever to listen to when I'm driving, along with a select few other songs like Highway Star. I feel down a lot of the time at home because I'm not living in the best environment atm, and looking hard as fuck for a job so I can finally move out, so I need that kind of hype-up music in my day sometimes so I don't just lie face down on my bed all day and hope I forget to breathe.

the only good thing about dorian grey is the short preface. Better than the whole book itself and based wilde because he knew and put that at the beginning so we forgive him for whats about to come next.

> To reveal art and conceal the artist is art's aim.
> The highest as the lowest form of criticism is a mode of autobiography

I unironically enjoy Lil Pump and Smokepurrp's music. Mostly when I'm smoking and/or high or drunk, but it's fun and enjoyable.

>tfw junior high and high school I went through my "I ONLY LISTEN TO REAL RAP PHASE"
>tfw 2 years ago I started listening to Future and Migos and enjoying shit like Lil Pump and Smokepurrp and 21 Savage
>Tfw everyone only cares about bars and listens to Kendrick now that I want to just get fucked up and listen to fun music

It's whatever though I guess. I've been getting into Post Malone lately as well, he kinda reminds me of Riff Raff if he made RnB instead of memerap.