Is this pol's and mu's bastard child?

Is this pol's and mu's bastard child?

Yes, if you mean pol raped mu.

>nobody knows about this album until p4k bothers to review it
They're responsible for any sales this album gets.

It's soroswave

Tim Heidecker is so fucking unfunny

ur jus too dum to get it
its sapose to be unfunny
thats why its funny

oh yeah your’e right I get it now thanks obabma lol

isnt this the dude who his show was cancelled from adult swim for hiding svastikas and dildos in the videos? or something

he should go back to making poop jokes
no this guy was part of the reason that guy lost his show
and there's no evidence there was any swastikas

Nah he helped get sam hydes world peace show canceled, which sucks as million dollar extreme are probably the funniest guys out there at the moment, which is likely why tim got so fucking triggered

Lol looks like some people took track four a little personally

Literally no evidence that he helped get the show canceled. and who's more absolutely fucking buttblasted now : tim or sam? sam literally can't move on

It's true. People will get mad at you for saying it but Tim and Eric always fucking sucked. Celery Man was the only good skit to come out of its entire existence.

>probably the funniest guys out there at the moment
maybe if you’re brain dead

Sam Hyde also shot a lot of people across the US on multiple instances, he shouldn't have his own TV Show, he should be in jail.

That album sure is awesome heha XD
But in all seriousness I genuinely feel like a part of my childhood died when he started going drastically downhill. I looked up to the dude so much... F

>gets Sam Hyde fired
>everybody hates him and is incapable of separating the art from the artist

So based.

MDE fans are the biggest fags I swear

I think most people can seperate art from the artist my dude but both Tim and Sam's work has gone down drastically in terms of quality. If you deny this you're a fucking pleb

Nah, I legitimately agree with you, I just posted that to piss MDE fans off. They should make a song together called "Trump Will Tear Us Apart".

why celery man?

didn’t realize making ironically terrible 90’s commercial parodies was art

>We have to suck someone ball even if that means is shit or he get fired someone

>apologized to the person who stabbed him
sauce

>convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew vic berger
sauce

Not really. Every artist in the spot light is bashing Trump because it's the cool thing to do. It's funny because nobody actually cares about their washed up opinions

>because it's the cool thing to do
yeah, that's not why

this it's because he;se a fuckiing racist lunatic fascist trying to kill minorities the internet and lgbtq individuals fuck so called "president" donald j trump

Trump isn't literally Hitler, he's worse.

tim and sam used to be comedic geniuses now they're just fox news/msnbc tier

>people start doxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
kek

>FDR put asians in camps
TRUMP IS EVIL B-BECAUSE HE BELIEVES IN NATIONALISM!!!

Trump will put Mexicans, Jews, Blacks, and Queer individuals into camps tho

trump will personally kill every non-white baby born from now on with his bare hands