"In this white mans world I'm similar to a squirrel looking for a slut with a nice butt to get a nut"

>"In this white mans world I'm similar to a squirrel looking for a slut with a nice butt to get a nut"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQCQSU4Z-lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow he's reaIIy great at reciting 70's nigger sIang.

>She had an applebum and was into analog, but as I saw her gates my digital went microsoft

What did he mean by this

Hello, my passive-agressive friend! We're not all perfect, but we could always be better, as long as we respect each other and find peace and happiness together!

Very profound lyrics relating to the black man's struggles in white america

Kendrick is so fuckin wack. Subpar lyricists desu, meek mill has written more impactful songs for his community without being a judgemental faggot

>it's another "black man complains about white man's world even though he is freely (only because white man let him be free) to move away at any time and go back to Africa so he can get aids and starve to death" album

Damn . . . . . . . .

What actual kind of a profound fucking heckmaster is (thum)? Very hecking befuddled.

>I'm an Israeli, I ain't black no more
What the actual FUCK did Kendrick mean by that? Does he deny science or something??? lol

gimme a meek mill song that is as impactful as like any cut on tpab

The one thing I don't get - isn't this guy from Los Angeles? Are there any actual whites LEFT in Los Angeles these days? If anything, he lives in a Mexican man's world. Seriously though, whites are some irrelevant percentage of LA's population like 26 or 27. They barely exist anymore in that region.

youtu.be/FQCQSU4Z-lk

kenny's fame is almost purely due from white scaffolding
in his black cliches acting as if he's being an innovator, he's being propped up by suburban pasty kiddies, none of this shit is anything new but even black took the kenny pill by now
same with beyonce and solange, all of that shit is as far away from raw as you can get

The fuck you mean by impactful? You mean which song had more marketing behind it or what

Kendrick is a fucking stupid sellout, instead of actually saying something clever he just tries to divide people again, muh bad whitey etc and he is placing himself and his community in a fucking victim position, who tf does that also it's a fucking cringelord, the videos are fucking retarded and he probably really is a fucking crack baby, damn

Meek maybe isn't the greatest conscious artist but at least he does somewhat reasonable stuff instead of literally brainwashing people under a false black power moniker

Kendrick is that fucking bullshit that makes people gay

>>>/Fox/
>>>/raphasdonemoredamagetoblackpeoplethanracism/

I'm from the hood and people here don't give a fuck about Kendrick. Best lyricist in the game? Foh, standards went way down since the days of people like gil Scott heron

>whites make 10% percent of the wordwide population
>white mans world

What a fucking retarded nigger he literally is disempowering his own people

i'm a poor spic with most of my friends being black, and kendrick is just such a backwards step. like i said, kendrick is just way for white kiddies to "catch up" by some for of sparknotes of "hood" culture(which is not real here at all) no one where i used to live cared about him, they supported local artists

Can you elabourate on this a bit? These are pretty firm claims.

fuck off annoying fuck

white people are more powerful than the other races

*jews

Lol this reference ripped right from the ending monologue in "Walking in the rain".
Cute

Do you curl up in a ball of rage if HUMBLE comes on the radio?
>If I say 'fucking' enough it means I"m right