Where do I start with soyboy-core? Rec some albums

Where do I start with soyboy-core? Rec some albums.

dunno.

what does mike pence listen to?

id start there.

Anything made by a woman or white musicians.

So you guys need to realize that historically speaking many of the trends (or "memes") of boards on Sup Forums end up being appropriated by the masses to some extent, be it advice dog ripoffs (which are now literally the definition of a meme to most normies) or pepes or feels. The ones that are the most innocent have a greater chance of being appropriated by normies, but the cruder ones have a tendency now more than ever to be adopted by the faggots that are either full blown Sup Forums-tard or alt-right or extremists of any kind in general.

That said, if Sup Forums (or any Sup Forums board for that matter) wishes to maintain being able to be taken seriously by outsiders to any extent whatsoever, we cannot get stuck on these memes because when the unpopular group (ie alt right) begins adopting our in-jokes then we look like we are one of them. The second this shit starts happening we need to jump ship.

Wait, what's the difference between a soyboy and a nu-male? I can't keep up with this shit.

pence is a crypto-jew tho lol and he prolly exclusively listens to Frank Sinatra

After the Gold Rush is tip top soyboy core
>lyrics about breaking up, a very beta thing to do
>needing a woman in his life to make him feel good
>"sad" instrumentation that's just as emotionally manipulative as Godspeed
>fucking awful grandma voice
>chamber instruments
>hates the south (not based)
This guy probably got cucked and was so beta he had to make an album about it.

>needing a woman in his life to make him feel good
you would wish that was soyboy-core wouldn't you

peak soyboycore right here

sterile, middling, lethargic

I agree, but that's not realistically gonna happen.

>wishes to maintain being able to be taken seriously by outsiders
Why would anyone care about this?

I don't really care what outsiders think of Sup Forums but I definitely care about Sup Forums being infested with Sup Forumsacks who need to turn every thread into a pseudo-political wankfest. Also the people who refuse to ignore their bait.

literally nothing

damn you are such an alt-cis christ cuck

you probably think the free market has actual hands and that it grabs your ass.

POOPOO PEEPEE

t. crypto-soyboy

>when soiboi's try to meme

*decreases your level of testosterone*

Well, if anyone ever describes a record as "twee", that is going to be pure estrogen.

You are half-right.

>That said, if Sup Forums (or any Sup Forums board for that matter) wishes to maintain being able to be taken seriously by outsiders to any extent whatsoever
We have never wanted this, you fucking goon

>if Sup Forums (or any Sup Forums board for that matter) wishes to maintain being able to be taken seriously by outsiders

Cancer.

Burzum is top tier soyboy music lol (:

I gotchu soyfam.

unironically this. anything sad or depressing sounding is automatically soy

Unironically k-pop

>afraid of plant estrogens in soy
>chugs gallons of milk that's full of actual mammal estrone
kek

>RESULTS: After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.

Why can't we just call people faggots? It's a timeless insult. Nu-male, soyboy, and other flavor of the month insults lose their edge very quickly.