twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a fucking piece of shit fascist loser

pretty good

very nice

SESH

Any evidence?

lol nigger

boring

Not only has he worked with Sam Hyde, he's fucking good friends with him. I was a fan up until recently. Fuck that noise.

what the fuck is this legit

i love bones but these revelations make it difficult

>Not only has he worked with Sam Hyde
the fuck?

LMAO LOOK AT THESE SOYBOYS

your time is over numales

I know you've been trained to think that everyone should live in an echo chamber but you don't actually have to agree with all of your friends' political opinions

This guilt by association shit is so fucking dumb. Please get your head out of your ass.

t. paul joseph watson

Lol pussies. Sam Hyde never hurt nobody

smells like soy itt

Discount lil peep

he's ok hit or miss

This is the only good Bones song

youtube.com/watch?v=ucfhxdKTZSo

this song is a miracle

umm sweatiy...
youtube.com/watch?v=qeEFl56O6xA

This. He has too much content.

The drums suck

DIDN'T SAM HYDE MASTERMIND A FEW CERTAIN MASS SHOOTINGS YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

hes dope af

this dude never provided proof. what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

bones also bought the book

see

ummm

youtube.com/watch?v=7MIQDryVi4c

Wow, the guy who made a school shooter concept album is an edgelord, who would have thought...

achktually
youtu.be/zNYPEn5A9bI

His only good song is HDMI

The guy is a poser

How the fuck can you pretend to be all serious alt-righter when you're a soundcloud trap rapper? Lmao

Stop taking yourself so seriously faggot.

That being said, some of his producers are talented

Irony, or something. The real problem isn't that, it's that he used to be Mac Miller lite early in his career, and if you look at old photos of him you can tell his persona doesn't line up with him at all.

umm sweetie you kinda do

fuck these poser faggots

i fuck with suicide boys precisely because they were all doing punk shit before they rapped

i can respect that

Suicide boys are just as bad, band wagoning hipsters. Scrim seems like an actual country boy redneck weirdo though so theres that. Ruby is apparently a big poser if thats not obvious already.

oh well i didn't look into them enough, just heard some shit

either way... bones is a faggot

He's literally the only soundcloud rapper worth a damn. makes good music

GOAT

lol nice bait considering peep was mad jelly of bones and wouldn't let his girlfriends listen to him

not to mention he literally rips off team sesh

and this is coming from a peep fan

Oh I get it Sam is a nazi. I didn't know ppl like you actually came here. How uneducated can one be

Literally speaks power into the disenfranchised people of america, has gangs of black friends, fans and is responsible for putting the lot of them on alonside his brother saving some from sangers life thrrarening lifestyles... Fuck have you done lately bitch made user

COMPLETELY INSTANT WOW AN ARTISTS POLITICAL OPINIONS DONT LINE UP WITH MINE
SO PROBLEMATIC!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT WILL WE EVER DO

kill yourself pleb

When will he be stopped!

What are you retarded. Scrim was a legit terrible AdLib trap rapper with fruity clothes and shitty videos while his ruby da cherry was a backpack rapper... honestly ruby's old shit is straight flame and still league ahead of the fucks coming out today.

This

gonna need a source for these claims nephew

Hope you're qualified for this disection user
youtu.be/GfsDa63y_hk

the no jumper podcast with eddy baker and peeps ex gf for that claim

the Feelz ep for the fat Dylan Ross rip off
but then again Drip actually produced that album which is why the sesh watermark appears

o shit it's actually real

Rapper who also happens to be wannabe black metal in that he adopts some of the low fi aesthetics. Also uses some of the synth stuff that Burzum has used for years. He ironically adopts the anti anti-mosh antics at his concerts.

Wew lad here I was looking forward to a comfy bones thread but instead it's just a bunch of shitters sperging out because of Sam Hyde

His friends were already put on way before him, you apperantly have never heard of the Raider Klan

I listened to ten seconds of the first track and immediately thought, "who the fuck is pretending to be GREAF?"

Bones is the only artist putting stuff out in 2017 that i enjoy consistently. His songs are either instant classics or they creep up on you after a few listens. Im not a big fan of his singing tracks but others seem to enjoy them. Definitely the most underrated artist of the year

He's not alt right you morons.
He doesn't agree with Sam's political beliefs.
He likes everything Sam posts on Instagram and Twitter besides his political stuff.
Friends doesn't equal same opinions Christ, he's denounced racism in interviews before

Surrender Dorothy is Bones project that Lil Peep wished he was

Some people just want to watch the World burn

He sings well, raps well, his lyrics are beautiful. Only minus is that his songs are all too short, and sometimes the instrumental parts are boring. Put some black metal elements in there and it will be magical.

I think he’s good but he definitely needs to improve. I like his sound and style but I wish he could take more time to make an album or mixtape where not every track is 2 minutes or less, and also not constanly releasing mixtapes or albums every other month. But besides I’m glad Bones exists and hope to see him grow as an artist and as a musician

>implying his side projects aren't superior

youtube.com/watch?v=vd94axxL4gU

Discount Yung Lean

How much of a feeble soyboy do you have to be to not listen to an artist because their political opinions don't align with yours?

discount LUM

there is actually some truth in this, most of his surrenderdorothy stuff is fucking excellent

>BONES: I would just get called terrible shit. So, like, all their dads are hunters, everybody’s a pseudo racist, or like a fake racist. It’s not real, but I guess it is real, and it’s hilarious and ridiculous and disgusting nonetheless.
dazeddigital.com/music/article/37214/1/bones-interview-underground-rap-king

He also doesn't even hold those political opinions

Black metal
Mosh

Pick one

>No mosh, no core, no trends, no fun

How much of a feeble soyboy you have to be to be Bones?

ITT post your fav overlooked mde vid

youtube.com/watch?
v=IE5CzTA0OZs

i'm always amazed at sam's ability to capture a whole personality and way of being with just a few lines

holy shit Lil Peep ripped off this guy hard

Is his name Perry?

correct, Peep also had a weird relationship with Bones.
For example on social media, he followed everyone in SHWB except for Bones. Also been said in this thread he wouldn't let his ex girlfriend listen to Bones.

Most likely because Bones shit on drug abusing rappers and Xanax users all the time

Well then fuck knows
Yeah we've all seen that movie faggot

He justs likes alt comedy.
He's a big fan of Andy Kaufman, I remember him sampling a bunch of Kaufman stuff in songs