Artists who are impossible to hate

Artists who are impossible to hate

Who's this? The new tranny of the month?

Are you serious?

kill yourself

>being THIS underage
leave the board

bait.jpg

You retards not knowing its bait

Dolly is an angel

Love him or hate hm....you still gotta love him

its grimes buy her album

It is possible to hate this man but only if you were born without a sex organ

dude weed lmao

David Allen Coe?

He was cool until he started being everywhere. Motherfucker was on Price is Right. Can't stand his Down syndrome lookin azz

Ha ha, very funny

Varg

I definitely don't like Rivers Cuomo.

snoop is the ultimate sellout. he'll be on literally any track if you pay him. he was on fucking corey feldman's last album, not to mention the garbage he made with PSY long after the gangnam style heyday. dude is just clinging onto relevance any way he can.

How come weezer always looks like completely different people in every picture

You couldn't be more right. The sure sign of a TV show turning to shit is when Snoop guest stars.

>In 1975, Tyler persuaded the parents of 16-year-old groupie Julia Holcomb to sign over guardianship to him so that he could live with her in Boston. They dated and took drugs together for three years. Pressures leading to their split included their age difference (Tyler was 27 when they first met), a withdrawn proposal, a house fire, and a planned pregnancy that resulted in an abortion when Tyler was worried that the fire's smoke and drugs might lead to birth defects.

>Band member Ray Tabano wrote in Walk This Way that the abortion "really messed Steven up" because the child was a boy. Tyler wrote, "It was a big crisis. It's a major thing when you're growing something with a woman, but they convinced us that it would never work out and would ruin our lives. You go to the doctor and they put the needle in her belly and they squeeze the stuff in and you watch. And it comes out dead. I was pretty devastated. In my mind, I'm going, Jesus, what have I done?" However, Julia Holcomb has said that Tyler was snorting cocaine while watching the abortion and offered some to her.

>Tyler had a brief relationship with fashion model Bebe Buell, during which he fathered actress Liv Tyler, born in 1977. Buell initially claimed that the father was Todd Rundgren to protect her daughter from Tyler's drug addiction.

/ourguy/

I agree with all of these.

Got a good laugh out of this tweet of his.

I'm not sure I would use the term "clinging," he just likes money and will show up anywhere for a paycheck. He's unconcerned.

That's pretty disgusting.

Expected response from a Sup Forumsmale.

reality is a mess

> died too young

his moustache is dog poop

>it's about money
>it's also about relevance

no you have to choose one these things

Not even the age difference necessarily. Just the whole lifestyle that led to an abortion being the best outcome. I didn't even know you could abort babies using an injection.

The Band and CCR.