Does Sup Forums wear band shirts?

Does Sup Forums wear band shirts?

If not, why not?

I wear band shirts and don't give it a second thought.

Jesus Christ what a fucking soyboy

>he types as he cries a little

But what if he eats red meat on a daily basis

i have a few, mostly of bands and artists i've seen live
all about the merch bro

that's lame i mean its like going outside with a tshirt of mac demarco why can't you fucking wear normal clothes without telling a single person the bands/musicians you listen to???? annoying

Sometimes for pajamas, but I don't wear clothing with text on it since I'm not in middle school anymore

some groups do aesthetically pleasing shirts but as i'm not a teenager any longer i would never wear band shirts as a statement

>clothes are a statement
s o y b o y

uh huh

>If not, why not?
it screams i have no friends or personality so pls notice me by this band i listen to and start talking to me hehe

if i think the shirt looks cool yeah it's just clothes dude if it looks good whatever

projection

It's just a shirt. The fact that you guys give this much thought to it is indicative of being lonely.

This board is full of lonely, insecure virgins who care so much about what people think of them that they go so far as to wanting to appear that they don't care what they think of them.

Yes I wear band t shirts. Right now I have a Dead Kennedys, RHCP, and Iggy Pop shirts that I wear relatively frequently. I always get compliments. They look good on me, I get to rep bands I like, and it starts conversations with people. I don't expect the autistic virgins to understand this though.

I was with you until the RHCP shirt.

ok kid

I refuse to believe there isn't a discord group behind this.

Considering RHCP is the chad's band I wouldn't expect anyone on this board to be with it

Cool, an Iggy Pop t-shirt. What it's Like? Never saw one (live in a smal city all my band clothes are bought online)

>rhcp
>chad
any real peppers fan would be shirtless anyways

It's a Lust For Life tee that's all in blue with a picture of Iggy wearing a leopard print tee, smiling his toothless smile. It's rad, very loud but I always get compliments. I'm sure you could find it online, I got it as a gift years ago.

Why did I think that was a pic of Idubbz before I opened the pic

Cause you're fucking retarded

Which one you like the most, The Idiot or Lust for Life?

Lust For Life is a 10. The Idiot is really fucking great and has a truly unique sound to it but LFL is just non stop bangers all the way through.

Also Turn Blue is the best track btw

fpbp

I like these. What do you think anons?

I'd wear all of those except the Xiu Xiu one

lust for life cover doesn't have him in leopard print though

Turn Blue would be the best song on the album if it weren't for Neighborhood Threat

The Anal Dynamite one is great.

The shirt literally says Lust For Life on it

no user you are the soy

amazing

you know you wanna look like him

Very rarely, I don't like shirts with graphics on them so it has to be really appealing to me

>see a nice band shirt
>it has writing or logos on the back
instantly discarded

the xiu xiu and spirit theyve past are 10/10

i want to punch this person while fucking their ass

>No
>I don't own any

Ok mate

Just released. Too bad it sold out within a few days.

No, I don't like graphic tees.

only my Rush shirt cause the starman looks dope asf. Nothing else.

Because my entire wardrobe consists of replica SA uniforms

holy projection, batman!

I used to own a The Seer shirt and another white one with Aphex's logo. As long as they look nice I don't really mind them.

That's why you never reveal your power level to normies.

came here to post this

confirmed. fucking dubs.

It's not that deep

I have this
tho in hindsight I probally should had bought something from the offical shop to support them

you got some problems senpai

Used to wear band tees a lot but now not really. Don't really like to shove my taste down peoples throats or have so asshole come up to me and start talking to me about bullshit.

Occasionally only wear local band tees from and band tees my friends silkscreen print (I have a Monks tee and a Big Black shirt that are my prized positions).

possessions autocorrected to positions lmao

i had a twenty one pilots shirt and it was so fucking uncomfortable, band merch never again

...or the shirt is cool.

Just got rid of a few to the charity shop (were all 10+ years old, too small or haggard).
>Glassjaw.
>Converge.
>Minus The Bear.
Only got a Slayer one left now.

I have some metal and dungeon synth shirts, and I'm ordering a Pharaoh Sanders shirt soon. Also want a Test Dept. one at some point.

no cuz it's gay

Wouldn't wear a single one, but then again I'm not really a big fan of any of those artists desu.

In the early 90's, I bought a Public Enemy college shirt because that sounded cool. After some laughs at school I understood it was some kind of American rap band.

Apart from that, a Bon Jovi shirt as a kid