/brit/

comfy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

tarset-tor.co.uk/cms/accommodation.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=36QKh6bJrK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Upa RA

Hey.

l'm a pozcuckold. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

would you?

there is nowhere like this in the uk

need a gf who will fart a lot

hate poms
hate yanks
hate kiwis

LOVE canadians

mad innit...

i live on a council estate and have an IQ of 194

reckon the tower block fire has been way too politicised

WHEN I WAS YOUNG

I HAD NO SENSE

I BOUGHT A FLUTE

FOR 50 PENCE

THE ONLY TUNE

THAT I COULD PLAY

WAS FUCK THE POPE

AND THE IRA

stalin and trotski are the pengest

>corbyn calling for bridges, not walls, to be built

guess he forgot that we now have to build walls on our bridges thanks to people like him.

howling at all you wageslave runts out there who have to get up at the crack of dawn to walk uphill in the snow for 6 miles to the bus station so mr goldberg can buy his next luxury yacht

could I have a pic of the gdp diving girl? x

How would lefties react if one of their Smash-the-Tories/Rapefugees Welcome/LGBTQIAZWX**+/Save our NHS rallies got a visit from an islamic peace truck?

What if an islamic peace truck smashed through a pride parade? Would lefties STILL refuse to denounce islam?

heres a pic from my childhood bedroom
do you like it?

how/what job do I get as a runtoid who has just left sixth form?

just want to gather a bit of cash to go travelling

nice twitter-tier material

yes? obviously?

engels was pretty /fa/

you live in a tree?

fuck capitalism

Sent from my iPhone

More gays are turning to the right because the left has chosen Islam over LGBT

eid mubarak

leftism is a disease and concentration camps are the only medicine

>unprovoked politics spam laden with meme buzzwords and nonarguments
ah yes
very comfy
good job sticking to the thread topic, la

Hate Germans
Hate Communists
Hate Negroes

tarset-tor.co.uk/cms/accommodation.php

Tesco/Aldi/Waitrose all pay a decent wage and it's good experience to shill on the ol' CV where you can say you were multi-skilled, good time management and interacting face to face with customers

can you buy the sunday sport in a regular news agent or is it not that common

i swear to god you twats will bully me for everything. you all need to take a good hard look at yourselves

going to bed for real now

Fake news

all me

Olympic Lifting > Strongman > Powerlifting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Bodybuilding

its a balcony

not really
while its true lefties have slightly alienated them, the increasingly extreme bent to rightwing thought is far more alienating

eg: Mike Pence being VP

Nah
Homosexuality under the right
>can't marry
Homosexuality under the left
>thrown off a rooftop

9pm sleeps are pretty comfy tbf

>Private woodland bar

S-sounds awful, glad I'm not there!

this guy is qt af
love chink boys

yeah it's common

good

benders benders benders
out out out

still correct though

>british brains

it's 7pm on the west coast, runt.

>Being a tranny is legal in Pakistan

wew lads

nah something a bit less social lad

Saying leftists support sharia law is like saying righties support concentration camps for jews
Fuck off with you

there is no ethical consumption under capitalism therefore i will buy the least ethical products i can, it doesn't matter lol here's my new shoes made in bangladesh, they were only £119

fuck up with your phimosis you autist

internet is a human right, if you don't let a person access their twitter and instagram you're basically waterboarding them

How Is A United Ireland Real Like Nigga Ulster Is British Like Nigga Just Fuck Off To Dublin Hahahahahaha

They'll support Muslims right to install it

>this shite just started on ITV

FUCK OFF YANKS what's with your wild fantasies about killing the royal family
Why is itv showing this in the middle of the day

stalin wew x

this is her lad

Don't you mean they'll support nazis to install it?

bangladesh's economy would contract by about 50% if you got rid of clothes exports, therefore continuing to buy their products to prevent outsourcing to even more third world shitholes is the ethical decision

>Saying leftists support sharia law
pretty evident from the near constant muslim cock-sucking the left do that they are in favour of it.

two bits of advice

A. Stop being such an autistic gimp and leave your shell, I used to be like you but being forced to interact with people sorted me out. If you want to go travelling you'll need to stop being an autistic cunt and meet people

B. If you want to be a gay cunt and stay pathetic for the rest of your life try and get a job in the warehouse or on nights

It's a fairly common cultural phenomenon whereby they do a lot of stuff that 'normal' people wouldn't want to do because they're taboo - I can't remember exactly but like stuff with dead bodies etc they're called Hijarah or something

reee meant east
Thing is the only time I ever refer to coasts is the American West coast

Need your opinions on this

my gf

howling at that description

GREAT banter from the yanks

Thoughts?

Personally I think this would be okay. Bond only has to be WHITE, and a MAN. Making him a faggot would be an acceptable compromise against other progressive retarded alterations to Bond.

Nazism is not inherently right wing mate, it's something almost no one supports

>king of England
Fucks sake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

you probably live in a quiet town reeee

these are all cuties
youtube.com/watch?v=36QKh6bJrK4

well you got cucked my man

The worst part of this is they couldn't even get his title right
>King of England

buying clothes made in so-called sweatshops is perfectly moral

eating strawberries and ripe cherries while getting less high
they taste amazing

bollocks have quite a light but rampant smell
exquisite

>King of England
>starting Peter O'Toole

mate you're literally so boring
you don't understand anything about "the left" and it's VERY tiring listening to you and other idiots like you go on and on and on and on and on every fucking day about what you imagine the left are like. Please talk about something else, you have nothing to add to this conversation

would plunge her clunge so deep I'd get decompression disease

could I get a reference number too

thread is moving too fast, slow down you hectic sons of bitches

He should be a dark haired man and a borderline-rapist

Extremely disrespectful to Bond's established character. Though McKellen would have more sense than this, he's been in the business for decades

you should watch Bitter Money by Wang Bing

genuinely should have long offed myself by now. like this shits not even funny anymore

oh shut up you spastic, I worked at a huge Tesco Extra, I was constantly busy

glad I grew out of being a pathetic spastic like you

but all leftists support sharia law...?

Bad financial decision, they'll lose the muslim box office money

rasheed

I genuinely don't see the problem with a black Bond.

WE HAD A FUCKING SOCTTISH BOND. To me that is the worst they could have ever done

no
bond being gay would be far more of a departure from his usual personality than being black would

in order of acceptable alternative bonds

black straight man > white gay man > white woman > black gay man

shan't

no. imagine going to the cinema and having to sit through him chatting up, snogging, shagging blokes. if hes as womanizing but with blokes it would be grim and no one would want to watch it

FONT

do you get to choose the supermarket or is it assigned randomly?
what did you even do?

A significant amount of leftists defend and encourage Islam

not an argument but feel free to leave if you dont like it sweetie x

nah it's like a lottery
you might end up working in poole or skye mate

Who could play a female Bond?