ITT: Criminally underrated actors

I think I speak for us all in saying Finn tops the list. His performance in Stranger Things was transcendent, and yet all people seem to talk about is meme girls and toothless the clown.

hi

hi :3

Why does that show make me so goddamn sad..

probably because of that scene where sheriff leaves food for elle in the forest. but cheer up, she's ok and will be back in season 2.

also, director fucked up final scenes of season 1 final ep. he clearly intended scenes to be comfyheartwarming but missed the mark and ended up making scenes saddepressing.

That scene didn't make me sad at all actually. The show just makes me feel really nostalgic + some other scenes like when they find Will's body are just so fucking sad.

Did you post that in the middle of jacking off faggot?The kid is a marginally mediocre actor at best and isnt even the best child actor on the show.

All the child actors on the shown, but especially the ones playing Finn, Dustin, and Eleven, have received wide popular and critical acclaim. It was also decided by consensus a long time ago that Finn was /our guy/, I will admit that even as an elevenfag. Also it's pretty much all of their first performances so there is not much to rate them on in the first place.

He's pretty much the opposite of underrated.

speak for yourself. Hes /tvsgaypedoguy/ and unless your into sucking off 12 yr. old boys hes really not a factor in Hollywood at all.

kek self-loathing-homo detected

Triggered cock smoking pedo detected.

Show these replies to your parents, they'll be very proud.

He'll be old and ugly in just a few years just like Bran

The actor who played Finn was terrific. What is his name again?

They'll just move onto the kid that plays Will or someone completely new. The children may age but the pedos on Sup Forums stay the same.

Sucking off 12 year old boys is a huge factor in Hollywood though.

Sure will and you go tell your parents how youre infatuated with an underaged preteen boy and we'll see who fares better.

Bran is a literal angel. In fact, he remains more popular on Sup Forums to this day than literally anywhere else in the world.

>bran

;_;

and Sup Forums apparently.

Finn is basd. He's such a likeable kid

>apparently.

You new?

Not really, I saw Stranger Things 2 days ago and was hoping there would be a discussion about it here, I was very wrong..

>tfw David Bowie stole your green bomber jacket

>an adult man having any kind of interaction with a child? Why, he must be a depraved pedo!
Project much?

That's what happens when you're four month late to the party.

maybe not. he seems to be more handsome in recent pics.

look at this very rare gif of Finn Wolfhard stealing your heart

>you will never go on a band road trip with Finn

He can't steal what he already owns.

Has this ship sunk?

Yeah. Eleven is kill. She's only on set to visit the guy from vapire diaries

is that finn's brother? what's his name?

Knack Wolfjard

Finn rules

damn you you made me google all i got was black and white pics of people wearing 1900's clothes and a gettheknack band pic

what's his name really?

Nick Werewolfhard