What does Sup Forums think of him?

What does Sup Forums think of him?

flower boy is good, everything else is shit

should stick to meme television for the rick and morty crowd

he watches world peace dipshit also the show is basically just how it's made anyways

this album is overrated as fuck. it only has 4 good songs, in my opinion.

entry level as fuck

Flower Boy was good. Wolf was decent.

Not sure about his other stuff.

I really enjoyed flower boy and cherry bomb but the rest is not as good

flower boy > wolf > bastard > goblin > cherry bomb

Fuck Tyler, Bring back World Peace thread!

He's very good, steps ahead of the 'lesser known' similar artists.. people will obviously hate and pretend it's bad because it was so popular but yeah.. Cherry bomb was awful though

bastard = wolf to be H

WHO DAT BOY?

one of my favorite black homosexuals, along with kanye

He's hot, but hiss music sucks

fpbp. It's pretty nice knowing that he went from being a complete edgelord to putting out some well thought out music. I hope he continues on this path.

hi fantano

yeah, i was turned off by his sound at first since he just seemed like trying to fit in with the edgy teen rapper crowd, glad he made something more thought out.

WHO DAT BOY
WHO HIM IS
HIM THAT NIGGA, I SWEAR

he really leveled up in terms of production for flowerboy, the arrangements are actually p noice at times and I like the variety in instrumentation (where this flower blooms / pothole / garden shed / boredom are the best)

Most songs on this album drag on too long. So much unnecessary songwriting. It's gross.

When is new earl dropping?

Flower boy > cherry bomb > Wolf > goblin > bastard

havent listened to this yet

does it contain emotionally satisfying songs like she, awkward or campfire

Mr. Lonely, November, and Glitter are probably the closest to those

I'd say garden shed hits that spot a little bit

Sorry not glitter, but garden shed

Wolf > Cherrybomb > Flower > goblin > poopoo > bastard

Oh. So why cherry bomb?

Next friday at 6pm normally

he is pretty good he is moving in a good direction but i also like his old grimey shit. cherry bomb was ass. wolf is my personal favorite. he is a good guy.

He used to make music for edgy white kids. Now he makes music for edgy white kids and fags.

Cherry bomb is his best album though this and wolf are close 2nds

I thought it was really well produced, some of the instrumentation was really good and it was catchy as hell

Flower Boy is his best work yet. Love the album a lot. Oh and Cherry Bomb was shit.

Meh-tier musician. Flower Boy was his best album and it was a 6.6/10 at best.

something you listen to alone or a long drive

AOTY, easily

I like the backstory behind the Wolf-Bastard-Goblin trilogy + the Cherry Bomb movie theory but in terms of music Wolf is the only album of these that I like to listen to pretty frequently.
Bastard is ok, Goblin is meh, Wolf is 7/10, Cherry Bomb is something you have to listen to a lot of times to digest it, and Flower Boy is really great.

tyler pioneered the edgy teen rapper crowd