Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this is one of the most important scenes of Suicide Squad?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this is one of the most important scenes of Suicide Squad?
youtube.com/watch?v=xbydbNvSs5c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3GIzJQqyNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's cheesy in parts and good in parts

Is this the worst joker ever played in front of a camera? No wonder they cut most of his scenes

This is the worst thing I've seen in a long time. Jared Leto is completely out of his element. It's baffling how bad he is. He can't sell that portrayal for a second.
I used to think Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker was overrated but it's a masterwork of acting compared to whatever the fuck Leto was trying to do here.

Jared is great as the Joker when he is being very serious like in this scene. You can see the anger in his eyes.

>"If you weren't so crazy I'd think you were insane"

>most important scene in a crap movie

Yeah sure, whatever

well he sells it in one second and destroys his portrayal in the next

classic overacting

>dat "Jesus Christ, HER again!" look on his face a 0:07 and 0:27

ftfy. user confirmed for virgin who never had to ditch a bitch.

That is perfect face acting right there

KEK the music used in this scene is from the original soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=V3GIzJQqyNs

Also the second track "Arkham Aslylum" I am pretty sure is much longer too compared to the movie version which has the longer Joker monologue scene while Harley is strapped by Jonny Frost which a lot of it got cut out.

Not really. You just seem to be a faggot.

>"You're a little pain in the ass"

Godamn, Leto was really awful.

What a garbage tier movie, this scene wouldn't have saved it either.

What a fucking awful scene.

That was pure cringe. I see why they cut it.

>If you weren't so crazy I'd say you were insane

what did he mean by this.

Margot's acting was fucking brilliant and Jared just needed some better lines to go on but his facial expressions were great and you have to understand that this scene is so important between Joker and Harley.

Why don't they let Joker speak a sentence without cutting away and or dubbing his lines/laugh.

Editors should be killed.

>So important

The DC cinematic universe is not important. Espeically not Jared's joker. They're obviously not going to flesh out the character.

You're either subtly trolling or a retard.

btw his acting isn't even good.

>The DC cinematic universe is not important. Espeically not Jared's joker. They're obviously not going to flesh out the character.
Well to me I'd rather want a Harley/Joker/Batman cinematic universe.

I don't care for the other Justice League characters.

But yes this scene is very important to do with Harley & Joker because it shows Harley killing for Joker so I am happy WB at least put this scene back into the movie.

Why are you taking this shitty film so seriously?

You capeshitters make me sick. Margot Robbie is cringe

>shitty film
It's one of my favorite films because I love all the characters and Harley and Joker are terrific on screen.

One of the best cinematic scenes ever.

>A psychiatrist somehow knows how to do the motorcycle stunt

>not knowing Harley's past
She also said that she has done every test or so for Joker.. a shame that we don't get to actually see what she means by this but yea

he is the worst

+Leto was actually decent as the Joker, his scenes were definitely the most interesting anyway
+Deadshot was a good character
+Batman scene was cool
+Cara was good in Enchantress mode
+Harley was hot

-Story was fucking retarded
-Harley was annoying as fuck
-All the humour was cringeworthy
-Ridiculous meme songs playing every few minutes
-Slipknot? lol k
-Every action sequence was a lame shootout

>-Every action sequence was a lame shootout
There was only 3 action scenes in the entire movie