Wtf happens here

I really want to live in the leftmost circle (gun laws, weather, disconnected from technology) and figured I figured I'd get some input from Alaskans, but then I started circling a bunch of other stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oF2RDP2ztF4
youtube.com/watch?v=VdBxz-iEvUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oF2RDP2ztF4

Why do so many internet addicted Sup Forums weebs romanticize living in the middle of buttfuck nowhere? You might hate normies but you would never last a week out there.

Mother fucking lol
I'm actually a normie myself, literally only use this site for /his/ (save for /k/ as my customer support hotline)

youtube.com/watch?v=VdBxz-iEvUo

Life in our overdeveloped western society is just not worth it. It cons are just much bigger than the pros. The only good thing we have to show for the past 2k years of evolution is animes. And even that is turning into shit now.

>Middle Eastern circle
Absolute shit show, the anus of Earth

>Eastern Russian Circle
Looks like Vladivostok is in that circle, and its comfy af

>USA Islands circle
Canada

>Northern Russian-Finland Circle
24/7 natural food-cannot-go-stale tier freezer

>the anus of Earth
What makes you think so?

>Middle East
>Not the anus of the Earth
Although now looking at it more closely I can see its more like Central Asia and not the ME

Thats pretty good but still shit compared to the US for example. Probably the best countries in Asia

>middle eastern
retarded arab

How do you feel about Turks?

>arab

I would make a statue of and name my kids after anyone who nuked Turkey

Alaska is called the Last Frontier for a reason. I would know, I used to live in Skagway. The cities are small as hell, and the moment you step outside of one it's like you're mile into the unknown. Signal is shit up there, especially in Skagway and Ketchikan. I usually took my boat and went down to Juneau if I wanted a good, reliable signal. It's a bit cold in the winters, but it's ok if you're wearing sufficient gear. So yeah, it's dull if you love tech, but it's 100% worth it if you love natural splendor.

Does it have forests or is it just a frozen Tundra?

I love tech but I'm trying to remove myself so this is good news, thx
Boating to a big city to find cell signal sounds so comfy, tell me more about Skagway and Ketchikan user

The North is tundra, but the south has massive forests. And lots of bugs in the summer.
Skagway is pretty small, only a few thousand people, but you can drive out of there, unlike Juneau and Ketchikan. No roads lead to either one, so you have to fly into Juneau and take a Seaplane or buy/rent a boat and take it to Ketchikan. Fair warning though, they're both huge Cruise stops in summer, so you'll see upwards of 6K new people a day (sometimes 10k in Skagway). Both have interesting histories. Skagway is in desperate need of new houses last I heard, so if you're a good carpenter then they'd love you forever.
Bit of a side note: I would not advise taking a fishing boat from Skagway to Juneau. It takes 6-8 hours on a good day, so I only did that once a month or so.

Why did you leave? Sounds pretty comfy

I saw an opportunity where I could move ahead in life, and I took it. I still return in the summer, though.

>summer
is it still cold in the summer there?

Are Kazakhs Russiaboos irl like you pretend to be on Sup Forums?

In the Alaskan panhandle, the state capital Juneau is found. Some new boroughs have also recently been organized. Very pretty (I guess) but also remote.

Almost absolutely fucking nothing happens in the region of Canada you circled. Maybe Alert, Canada is there but that'd be all. The actual human settlements are almost all further south (Iqaluit)

LIkewise the arctic Russia. However the largest yield H-bomb ever detonated was detonated at Novaya Zemlya. People do live in the north of the continent though, of course.

Lots of people live in the russian far east by the ocean. Vladivostok, Sakhalin. Just a quieter part of the world.

The Stans have taliban, weird ethnic turkics, and Soyuz still launch from kazakhstan I think

It rains, but no, not really. It's great out most of the time. Just don't fall in the rivers. THOSE feel like a frozen hell.

I'd be interested to hear what you know about how the boroughs are organized around the panhandle these days. Wiki has some conflicting language on how many boroughs and census areas alaska has, last I checked.

>pretend to be on Sup Forums
Personally I don't desu(but I can speak fluent Russian)

>Are Kazakhs Russiaboos irl
Some yes(Russified Soviet Kazakhs)

>mfw i just googled Ketchikan
Jesus I hate this desert fucking shithole

I haven't lived there in a while, so I've honestly forgotten most of it. It's similar to other states' counties, but MUCH bigger and much less dense.
Chill bro, you've got interesting history. It's probably not that different from where I live in the winters (and where my parents live) in terms of geography.

Well, that was a fun conversation. I'm gonna take my sorry ass to sleep so I can catch a bit before I fly out to visit my grandmother tomorrow. Night lads.

goodnight m8