The Who

DUDE PICKLE RIIIIIFFFFSS

the monks

Soy Division
Nu-Order

Underrated

N.W.A.

Blonde Redhead

But those aren't real bands. Silly user!

anco

gay frogs

No, Tool is really good, it’s just fun to make fun of the fanboys

Cows

Radiohead

NWA

Niggaz With AIDS

Insane Clown Posse

Nah, Tool is amazing as fuck. But goddamn read their youtube comments, so many yogi's and bizarre spiritual self help essays it makes my head spin

lil peep

Nice.

Animal collective

nah. but i always tell my grandad "tool is too cool for school, fool but their fans are gay as fuck" just before he goes to bed

lel

Talking Heads

>soy division

Queen

Pixies
Suicidal Tendencies
Th' Inbred
Melvins

Blind Faith
Ghost

They're shit.

Isis

Tool fan meme

I saw Maynard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

fuck off house your meme band sucks

It's complicated

AJJ

No tool is based

Best ITT

Nobody here is saying they're bad at their instruments. But the cult following is entertaining

kek

Dead Kennedys haha :)
Because they're either dead of old age or they're so old they voted for John Fitzgerald Kennedy (JFK) :o
Damn :D

Im white and i like n.w.a.

Anal Cunt

that makes you a W.W.A.

:D :o :s :33333333333

Boredoms

Liam Gallagher

Depressive Silence

butthole surfers

Butthole Surfers

Agreed. Tool is great, but there are so many pretentious fans, especially in the YT comment sections.

death grips

kek

Cradle of Filth

>nahh Tool are amazing as fuck man, they're really deep, it's just their fans who are insufferable pseuds (not me of course)

Fuck off, Tool are embarrassing bastards of butt grunge and butt metal