Do you think they like each other?

Do you think they like each other?

Mac wants to be his friend but Ariel isnt interested. Mac acts likes its no big deal but is pretty butthurt about it actually

I heard Mac demarco is just getting recklessly trashed at his shows now

nirvana died dude

explain

when you drink alcohol in large quantities, it intoxicates to a level where mobility and speech function become severely impaired, or what is known as "trashed"

Looking at pictures of Ariel Pink is making me correct my posture, thanks.

this nigga spine is fucked

I thought "trashed" as in getting criticized severely

I saw him at end of the road festival which i think was his last show on that particular tour and he got fucking shitfaced, threw his guitar in the crowd, left the stage then came back on and flying kicked a big stack of monitors or amps or whatever over. I also saw him last week and he again got fucking shitfaced

shitfaced, man. why would he want to rub his nose in poo

This is why people tell you to sit straight

this reminds when mac grabbed my dick in a diner in washington after a show. i laughed and he asked what was so funny. "you can hang out man, i'll even pay for your food," he said. "but you have to play." his hand tightened around my nuts and it began to hurt.

his entourage, which was mostly his live band stopped laughing at this point and started looking around awkwardly. the bassist kind of reached out and touched his shoulder as if to get his attention. "hey mac, go easy."

then he started laughing and lit a cigarette and played it off, and we went back to having a good time. we got pretty drunk afterwards but my nuts hurt the entire time because his grip was pretty aggressive but i guess he was a fun guy to chill with.

we shared a joint afterwards next to the van and he apologized for it. i told him not to worry and then he tried to make out with me. when i pushed him off he called me a "fuckin queer" and then he had to facetime with his girlfriend so i rode the bus back home.

saw him in late september during the first leg, he popped a bottle or two during the show even then.
he's fucking dead-eyed during his recent youtube sesh performances, id imagine he'd be getting shitfaced during his live sets. imagine touring for months on end to literal children

when will this fucking name stop popping back up i just want to be user

Any videos of him getting shitfaced on stage?

whatever he plays they're going to like it, yeah I'd drink too.

he's been getting fucked up on stage for years, part of his schtick. I remember videos of him hammered and butt-ass naked on stage shortly after 2 came out.

Can confirm, saw him during the 2 tour and he was wasted and in his underwear by the end of the show.

It's contextual.

He's sounds like a sociopath.
The type of hippie you know's ready to crack at any moment.

Ariel hides behind too many layers of irony all the time to ever be vulnerable enough to truly relate to other people.

bait bud