Find a flaw

find a flaw

intermission was unnecessary. Wouldn't have minded an instrumental interlude if it had a bit more substance.

I also love it, one of my favorites and a real shame that it gets criminally overlooked, but I wouldn't really call it flawless
I'm not a fan of the intro track and some of the tracks don't have quite enough build up to the chorus

the song titles tbqh

The intro and intermission were the only songs I really liked desu

anytime they did anything electronic it was pretty bad objectively, but i love this album and credit it to getting me into indie rock when i was like 11/12 in a way

I CHIME IN

some terrible electronic/ dance shoe horned in; but it really is a very fun and catchy pop-punk album.

Hipster emotional shit

camisado not being longer

I Write Sins is overrated by the 12 year old emo fans

Never thought I would like this band but damn this is good pop

you posted it

this isn't something you should be proud of
this is just proof that poptimist conditioning is ruining you and degrading your taste in music
there's nothing elitist about calling this shit

they kept making music after this album.

Thats the alternative? Only listening to classical? No thanks

Cringe

>implying he was saying it to impress people
i think not letting your preconceptions about music, and the knowledge that other people will shit on you for saying you like it, stop you liking it is something to be proud of actually

yeah

One of the best and most prolific avant-garde musicians currently alive is an unapologetic Britney Spears fan. Fuck this "liking pop music means you have bad taste" nonsense.

who? out of interest

My annoying communist neighbor is obsessed with it