ITT: post your Sup Forums-related ideal gf

ITT: post your Sup Forums-related ideal gf

you gotta be a special kind of pathetic to enjoy these pics (i enjoy them)

They really are the perfect pictures for diving into pathetic self pity and fantasizing

>YWN

Does anyone have the shoegaze gf?

i certainly don't

>his ideal gf initiates everything
Hello soyboy.

Wow. Actually kill yourself.

Beat Happening is the least soyboy band I can think of

yaep, sorry for small size =[

cute

What is a girl suppossed to be for you idiots? They're people that need to take a shit and bathe just like you, not robotic romance machines for your autistic fantasies. Special people don't exist.
It sounds like you watched too many movies growing up, your thinking patterns have lost any resemblance to reality. I guess brainwashing goes a long way...

Prove me wrong soyboy faggot

True. Shame that most of their fans are.

caught myself making one in my fucking head at 3am while listening to shit on the floor, wanted to actually die.

Unironically cracked me up.

>soyboys calling other people soyboys

Girls aren't actually human

>what is a meme

Wrong, most Beat Happening fans are Chads who have ascended past having to hide their feelings and let everything out exactly as they're feeling it. They're the only ones among us who can capture the joy of childhood, the only ones who can truly go home

It's a soyboy thing. You wouldn't understand.

>meme
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I'm sure everyone in this board thinks it's a meme.

This is a funny pic

Do you mind if i save it? :^)

She must be 5'9" or taller (or at least taller than me), have beautiful feet and wear long jeans. Not the stupid skinny ones, I mean ones with leg room. Her hair can be any color, but it would be amazing if it was an absolute rainbow, like she swam in a unicorn's oasis. Even better would be if it were a flower, or a shape of an elegant plant that requires no water. Her teeth must be inherited from tombstones of poets, so she can transport her words into the antidote of life. Maybe she could revive my passed best friend, and my cherished uncle. She can also transport trains that drive towards me into earrings, and wrap me around in a spiky vessel to vanquish all evil. And finally, she must love this lyric I made.

"Kiss me, kiss me, I want to wish me a pillow,
Dream me, dream me, I want to grow me a willow,
Plant me, plant me, I want to savor the endings,
Save me, save me, I want to want again..."

"Could I be, another sea, waiting for you and me?
Turn me down, I'll be around, smiling to your sounds.
Could I bleed, your empathy, if you drift away from me?
Maybe then, we'll float again, chambers pull our sins..."

She's gone :-(

cringe

Maybe you should fuck off back to momma's too.

That's right mate, i am everyone on this Thai single mums pottery forum.

t. Soyboy virgins

sorry but i'd rather you not as it is my intellectual property, i hope you understand :0)

>Thai single mums pottery forum
Trust me, if single moms came here you wouldn't be a virgin.

YAAAAASSS qeeen. slay these misogynist assholes. women are powerful majestic creatures and they shouldn't be reduced to poorly drawn internet memes

Don't you call me a soyboy, soyboy. I only eat tofu in soup.

Soyboy detected

the fucking ice in this guys veins. Heeeeeeeeee's been on reddit. Now go back, please.

You might be mentally challenged.

I don't understand. How do you fuck people through Sup Forums? Do I shove my dick in the disk tray or what?

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Soyboy detected. (You forgot your punctuation mark, stupid phoneposter.)

ask him, he's the all knowing being aware of my sexual life, which isn't pretty.

>disk tray
its 2017 grandpa, it goes in the usb port

Someone is triggered.

slay him sis

You really ought to stop being a soyboy, soyboy

>it goes in the usb port
Only if you have a micro-penis.

Eat some meat faggot. I can smell the soy on you through the screen.

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't have a micropenis

Oh no, the anne franks have moved from /his/....

Speak for yourself faggot.

Jewish girls are hot. Sup Forumstrash clearly has no taste in women.

that is a cartoon

post cock faggot

>post cock faggot

WOT

What does it take for people to just see my post? I breed my courage and pour my heart out for the entire world to see, and yet I get ignored again. WHY DO YOU IGNORE ME?!?!

Read this and stop. ().

>using mental disabilities as an insult
wow that's pretty insensitive of you. retarded people are people too. They're people that need to take a shit and bathe just like you

hey jeff

new album when

God I'd love to rape her. I wouldn't even want to touch her consensuallly, but holy shit I;d do anything just to force myself on her.

I did read it bro, just didn't respond, it's beautiful that way.

your lyrics are terrible but i didn't want to hurt your fragile autistic feelings by telling you

>t. actual fag

Like any of the artists you listen to have as much eloquence as my beautiful lyrics.

>afraid to show your dick to strangers on the internet

that's pretty fucking gay user

i only listen to death grips but they're still better

Not really.

Cringe

she was Sup Forums from the moment IAOTS came out

yes actually

mc ride is the picasso of lyricism

You mean his meaningless drivel lyricism denoting stupidity? Of course you enjoy garbage and hate beauty.

t. nu-soyspergcuckmale

yeah if she's gotta love that garbage you put down you're out of luck

you're a fucking jabrony

please. stop now...

Where's the fertile Bjork gf?

you could probably find one of these in a crack house or anywhere in LA/NY

6 sevens

inconsiderably long and worryingly delusional

You only hated it because I quoted the entire thread, and didn't post first. Had I not done so, and had this whole conversation not taken place, you would have enjoyed it, I'm sure. But tell me, what was so terrible about my lyrics that you hated it?

also the fact that you have to be such an attention whore on an anonymous thread kind of says you probably shouldn't have a relationship

Did I just get Maused?

toasting in soon to be ebin bread

I felt ignored, and in turn hurt. How would you feel if you worked so mercilessly hard on something only for it to go unnoticed?

Well. Considering soundcloud threads are a thing, it's not unheard of. I have made a song and had it called shit. Oh well. Move on or get better. If you really are hurt, It just means you should probably suck it up, and keep working.

One guy who gets their feelings hurt on a board probably shouldn't be on that board. Don't you think? It's commendable to put yourself out there, but you got your results. What else is there to say?

>worked "mercilessly hard" on 8 lines of shit lyrics

el oh el

This too. 'Mercilessly hard'. Maybe you're a beginner, but it sounds like you're baiting.

I would have been fine with criticism, even from one person. But the fact that I didn't get a reply because people amongst this thread ruined the OP's intent, that hurt.

Smell my whole life daddy

tfw no cake gf with a short skirt

AND A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG MMMJACKET

How is this worse than any of the garbage lyricists Sup Forums obsesses over?

Here you go

Then maybe you're new here.

Lets do some thinking real quick with our thinky brains.

If nobody decided to give you proper critisicm. That MEANS something. That means they saw what you wrote, and didn't think it was something to be spoken about. This is not our fault, this is yours. You have failed to grab any of us and in return you are getting upset about how we aren't interested. Make something interesting, it won't happen fast, so you keep trying.

There are promo threads, you know. Promoting yourself in a thread about what your ideal girlfriend would be is a bit off, don't you think? It's pretty annoying to see people advertising their stuff where it doesn't fit. You may think it fits, but it really did not seem to fit given the 'well recieved feedback'. If you haven't made music, then maybe you're not ready to recieve feedback. You aren't ready to be promoting on Sup Forums obviously, mister sensitive.

REAL ADVICE: get better, make music, come back another time.

Well. The difference is they can actually make something we can enjoy

>Promoting yourself in a thread about what your ideal girlfriend would be is a bit off, don't you think?
Okay, woah. You thought I was just talking about my lyricism, right? Because that was NOT what I intended at all. I wasn't trying to promote myself as a musician, I was focusing on my entire description of my ideal girlfriend. I only begun to talk about my lyrics when someone pointed out that they were terrible, even though it went together with my description.

And also, how come I couldn't be the one to blue my way into the limelight?

*blur

>And also, how come I couldn't be the one to blur my way into the limelight?
Same reason everyone asks that question

JonhnMaus.jpg