Tis the season!

Luna~

I'll make a WeMe thread on day
Promise

>gook
>dog eater
>tiny penis
don't embarrass me like this again kpg

So this is why her name is Choa. she's looking quite Choa (cute) in the pictures

let me play you the song of my people
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xwb-r_WMVQ

based

vlive.tv/video/50904
chococo

As an actual Korean I never really understood the appeal of k-pop. It's a billion dollar industry that's aimed to squeeze $ out of the impressionable and futile western weeaboos, koreaboos, whatever the fuck you call yourselves these days.

I am sick and tired of seeing the likes of you when I go to the Korean supermarket, fucking fat ass white girls with unkempt hair that's due for another cycle of manic panic oogling over me in the line in her (i am being VERY generous here) brown domo plush backpack, all because I have the genetics to resemble your fav "idol", all without plastic surgery. Don't fucking touch me, just get the fuck out of my store already.

Every kpop song sounds the fucking same because it's composed and orchestrated by the same fucking ghost writers. Every single one of them.

But every once in a while, once in a blood fucking moon, I remember there are true artists like this and I am proud to call myself Korean.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBbeuXW8Nko

I never noticed the tongue lick at the end and how far she turned her head, she really had a heart b-beat just then.

Also to help non-cancer edition

too old

make it a lucy thread

ew gross

As an actual Korean I never really understood the appeal of k-pop. It's a billion dollar industry that's aimed to squeeze $ out of the impressionable and futile western weeaboos, koreaboos, whatever the fuck you call yourselves these days.

I am sick and tired of seeing the likes of you when I go to the Korean supermarket, fucking fat ass white girls with unkempt hair that's due for another cycle of manic panic oogling over me in the line in her (i am being VERY generous here) brown domo plush backpack, all because I have the genetics to resemble your fav "idol", all without plastic surgery. Don't fucking touch me, just get the fuck out of my store already.

Every kpop song sounds the fucking same because it's composed and orchestrated by the same fucking ghost writers. Every single one of them.

But every once in a while, once in a blood fucking moon, I remember there are true artists like this and I am proud to call myself Korean.
youtube.com/watch?v=Br2FyUvqXKM

based jihyo

why are netizens trying to pair jungkook and IU together?

do they not realize she's old as fuck and he just graduated high school?

or is this like a noona fetish fantasy that they want to live through IU?

mate just needs to meet a cute girl whos into kpop

sana is a goddess

word, no longer interested

What do you guys think of hyunas new song? I think it's not that good.

jungkook worships the ground she stands on and its not subtle. i imagine IU hates it though

>my flower

Sana's flower is already gone

iu is a pedo so

chocococococo lip!

Shut the heck up

Irene is someone that I love.

iu as a daughters of megalia member confirmed

don't worry, dubu will cherish it

damn doyeon

this would be good if heechul wasnt right there and was holding her hands afterwards, seriously dont post this again

nigga shut up

doesnt matter we can still have fun together

Me in the back touching the wires that are connected to my girls.

my guy

Doy is shit tier dbh

word

B for Baka

post doyeons delicious body

hi~
my name is sana

literal goddess

chana

Since you fuckers think this is a joke, yeah I knew all too well you would be taeyang, girl generation-tards around here. You don't even know what good kpop is, that is my sole fucking point. Although everything else I said about you being physically grotesque is true too.

This is my last post here, it's literally pointless to talk to any one here since you love your trashy, bubble gum popping, generic, over-engineered bullshit that sound all the same. I am genuinely afraid it's too late for some of you. You might be too far gone and out of touch with what real music is.

As a gesture of good will, I'll leave you with some songs that I believe are representative of what I'd consider good Korean music. You'll thank me later when you grow up and get over your shit taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgVHtDY24t8
youtube.com/watch?v=jLDOp4KkNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qhDO3CoAZks
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FhDScM_2w
youtube.com/watch?v=nUYu7SFzhBQ

i love kang but that laugh is not okay

shit taste dbh

verdict on this sana?

all the jeongsa recently has been prepping us for heartshaker

>a bunch of shitty ballads

checks out

>representative
get a load of this guy's kpop

None of those links are casker, so you can fuck off and die, I guess. Adios.

> be Korean
> have even worse taste than koreaboos

How does it feel to be such a failure to your race?

>Sup Forumsshitter attempts to become a kpop expert
pretty cringe desu

>starship
>not including wujus

>As a actual Korean I never really understood the appeal of k-pop
>You don't even know what good kpop is, that is my sole fucking point
(You)

not even clicking links for views

very nice/10

>some chick featuring some dude, ad infinitum

nigga u gay as fuck

Hey look guys it's a selfhating Korean here who wants to feel cool even though he shows he knows almost nothing about the kpop industry!

leave loonashill alone

that korean guy was fucking classic, i'm kinda disappointed he left already

>falling for obvious bait

This is the Ken-sama of Korean culture.

>tfw some asian user on the internet thinks you’re physically grotesque

don't forget, he has a 13.9562 cm penis

>bubble gum popping, generic, over-engineered bullshit that sound all the same
I don't know exactly what to call the shit linked, but it is funny because it all sounds the same. It is like someone blended a fuckload of popular styles and sounds and hoped for the best: downtempo acoustic-rhodes ballad-funk-hop. It has no direction and doesn't stand out and is hard to even keep in your head for more than a few seconds. This is at best one step above the top 10 chart garbage like mellomancer, heize, and bbg4 that is always laughed out of these threads or ignored. The good but sad thing about the troll is that it is representative of how adult Koreans groupthink.

Word, here is my reply to him, it's totally not a copypasted post
youtube.com/watch?v=2aXsDkWlosQ

i am the korean guy and my favorite song is heart attack by aoa

Since you fuckers think this is a joke, yeah I knew all too well you would be taeyang, girl generation-tards around here. You don't even know what good kpop is, that is my sole fucking point. Although everything else I said about you being physically grotesque is true too.

This is my last post here, it's literally pointless to talk to any one here since you love your trashy, bubble gum popping, generic, over-engineered bullshit that sound all the same. I am genuinely afraid it's too late for some of you. You might be too far gone and out of touch with what real music is.

As a gesture of good will, I'll leave you with some songs that I believe are representative of what I'd consider good Korean music. You'll thank me later when you grow up and get over your shit taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxrQN_j4oUc

youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU

youtube.com/watch?v=9oMQrrPr5OY

youtube.com/watch?v=yMBPLGzW1UI

Embarrassing all around.

we have some kpop experts in the house

>not short hair
fuck off north korean shill

So? What the fuck is so great about the music you listen to? A bunch of girls who are literally all bio-engineered to look alike and sound alike. There are always like 5 of them with different "styles" if you could even call them that. Sometimes there are like 9 of them if they really suck to overcompensate for the lack of talent. It's funny because they literally go to talent schools there, and for what? To learn to do side steps? Fuck off you cho-sun lover, keep spending your neet gold on kpop shit and keep posing in your instagram pictures (with like 10 likes) doing the peace sign. You people disgust me.

Is vlive shitting out a 403 for anyone else?

you're the northern korean here, heart attack is the peak of kpop

>heart attack is the peak of kpop
said no one ever

Kpop music is just pop that uses trends from western pop that is 1-2 years late with cute girls. Pop is pop. I am not sure why people think Kpop would make it different from pop sung by Selena Gomez except in Korean language.

>that list
lmao wtf

Who’s your waifu?

I genuinely can’t tell if it’s supposed to be a better or worse list than the original.

said you, but everybody else thinks so whether they say it or not

You're missing the point. The music you posted is just as formulaic. Except instead of 9 girls, it was a girl and a guy, every time. All those songs are the exact same. You're guilty of the same thing you're accusing us of.

i really like yoojung

>he thinks kpop is only about the vocalists
Lol.

what's some western pop that sounds like gee
or gfriend, lovelyz or twice
i think kpop has a pretty distinctive stylistic and emotional range that people here like

>but everybody else thinks so whether they say it or not

fucking hell

This guy gets it.

this better be LARPing

also aoa is shit