Why does Sup Forums hate this band?

Why does Sup Forums hate this band?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-a2CDzV8VP0
youtube.com/watch?v=vMfkiAs1X1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PdF1Rqet9E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz it's actually a good one

The epitome of bland, uninspired dad rock. The only thing I'll give them is that they're not creed.

Eddie Vedder's fucking voice

t. p4k fag who hasn't heard No Code

youtube.com/watch?v=-a2CDzV8VP0
Eddie vedder's notorious for harassing others on ventrillo

literally the only good album they have

We don't

They were ok, but too hair rock in the grunge era.

Nirvana and Radiohead were better in 90s

To be fair, they do have a handful of actually good songs from the early-mid 90s, but most of their stuff is as bland as it gets, and Eddie Vedder has an extremely irritating voice, poor singing ability, and cringeworthy lyrics. Also, they're FUCKING SHIT live.

Haven't listened to them all that much but I'd imagine that they're kind of boring?

Ten is legitimately a good album. Everything else sucks

Sup Forums hates this band because Sup Forums hates their dad; you're a prick for leaving mom and us for stupid poopy stepmom!

I'd generally agree. But Yellow Ledbetter is a beautiful song and I never realised what I was listening to was Pearl Jam.

>Yellow Ledbetter
That's one of their most mediocre dadrock songs. It's just a Hendrix rip-off and Vedder is literally mumbling nonsense through it. Listen to fucking Vitalogy and No Code.

+++ Yield
++ No Code
+ Vitalogy

fpbp

Eddie Vedder sounds like he's singing through a throatful of semen

I get why people don't like them sometimes, but I'll still defend their output for the most part.

Ten - not my fave but it's strength speaks for itself and it defined the grunge era. Solid, classic, plebs choice.

Vs - more rounded and varied than Ten, I personally prefer it, it's just a great rock record, possibly their best imo.

Vitalogy - Started with their experimental stuff which is pretty cool and a bunch of great tracks, although a bunch are middle tier. Personally prefer Ten and Vs, but it's still decent. Hipsters choice (hi Scruffy!)

No Code - Their best 'mixed bag' record with some killer tracks and some more bland forgettable ones.

Yield - One of their worst imo. Aside from a few good moments mostly middling dross that lives up to their 'bland' reputation.

Binaural - Great record, totally overlooked, best of their experimental output. Features some of their best tracks and production. Patrician choice.

Riot Act - Same as Binaural for the most part but goes pretty haywire in the second half - otherwise equally overlooked and a bunch of their best tracks.

S/T - Great poppy rock comeback basically. Like Foo Fighters but less boring.

Backspacer - Dropped the ball. Lost all the tight hooks that made S/T great and shaped this wanky rounded-edge dad rock vibe that feels gross that they've stuck with since.

Lightning Bolt - More of the same like Backspacer. It's bad.

So does your precious Kurt Cobain

You are 100% correct on Binaural and Riot Act, two albums most of the plebs in this thread will never hear a second of

you are an idiot :^)

It's pleb to say so but Even Flow is a genuinely great song that perfectly captures the feel of a homeless guy in a ghetto part of town as there's a light snow falling.

My nigga.
I love No Code and Vitalogy but other than that you are absolutely correct.

>Backspacer - Dropped the ball
I don't agree with you at all on that one
youtube.com/watch?v=vMfkiAs1X1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PdF1Rqet9E8

I like The Fixer and Got Some, but not keen on any of the other songs personally