Whats your album of the year?

whats your album of the year?

it's the Terrence Dixon album as of now.

G A G
F
I
L
E

Need to replace that outdated Köner release in my chart with this.

Ambient Black Magic was great, that 30+ minute track always seems to make time fly by. Musique Hydromantique was also cool, wish it got more attention

>Musique Hydromantique
I stumbled upon it after looking through Shelter Press's catalogue after listening to that new Bellows album. Pretty neat stuff.

>deodorant rock
>disney industrial
>hypnagogic pop

what the fuck man

Peasant and The Dusk In Us are great runners up too

hypnagogic pop is a real thing

your vocabulary is pleb

i can understand the word hypnagogic, its using it in a fucking genre

Wasn't a big fan of the new LeeGamble album. Seemed to lack cohesion unlike KOCH.

da ooz

It is a real genre tho

it just feels like the right way to describe those albums. It's like the guys from Ducktails wanted to rock out, but before they did they all went "whoops! Let's put on some deodorant so we don't smell afterwards."

KOCH is my favourite of his, but imo he succeeds going in different directions because the album's shorter & the pacing is good (east sedducke, quadripoints, and ignition lockoff are all nestled in between less energetic tracks)

you are late 40 years chap

This year I haven't listened to a lot of new music mainly due to lack of time but pic related has been the album I've come back to the most this year. Just mindless fun.

Enjoyed Tyler, the Creator's "Flower Boy" a lot too; definitely the hip-hop album of the year for me. And LCD Soundsystem's "American Dream" was a pleasant surprised but I'm highly biased there because it was my favorite band some years ago.

>Aaron Dilloway

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

bump

1. crack-up
2. ooz
3. MOTU

my aoyt? nothing Sup Forums likes thats for sure

It hit all the right chords for me

nice. I'd love to get physical copies of my favourite stuff but the shipping costs often end up more than the records themselves

aside of wolfe I don't know these, will check em' out

Yeah it's always brutal when something happens high shipping. Missed my shot at getting a copy of Long Season caused the shipping was off-putting.

/end thread

I'm seriously considering this album as AOTY.
Maybe because I haven't heard a Kpop album with all good tracks in a long time.

You must have accidentally posted the wrong image. Let me help you, dear.

2017 has been a weak year

Oooo, I enjoyed this one a lot.
What's your favorite track, user?