Time for the moment of truth, set all bullshit aside

Time for the moment of truth, set all bullshit aside..

strawpoll.me/14552725

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI
koobaxion.tumblr.com/post/92961614285/papazin-actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion
youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you please get a trip so I can filter you?

Why? Many believe that Claire is posting away on user, often defending herself against trolls.

It's not too unlikely that someone as weeby as Claire is using Sup Forums either. She's the kind of person who would.

Opinions aside, I am asking for the general consensus. What is wrong with that?

Or is that you, Claire?

I don't give a shit about that goblin. I filter her in several ways but I still see her ugly fucking face from time to time because of people like you.

Get a fucking trip.

Goblin? Ugly?

Lol, dude.. How could you feel so much hatred and spew such poison against someone you supposedly don't even care about?

Nobody's buying it.

Not him but you're probably more obsessed with Grimes, a person you've never met/never will. I've never listened to Grimes or Clare whatever but sometimes I can't tell if people are trolling or they are just creeps.

You sound like a creep, man.

Why do you care if she really comes here? Isn't it supposed to be an anonymous imageboard? Do you think she'll come here and post a pic of her and a time stamp?

Grimesfags are the worst people on Sup Forums. Fucking scum.
But I know you won't get a fucking trip to make people of your kind look a little less shit so I'll just hide.

You hope your family die in a car crash.

>Grimesfags are the worst people on Sup Forums. Fucking scum.
you tried to troll them and they outtrolled you. lol! stay mad, easily triggered pleb. next time know your limits and stay out of their way.

>You hope your family die in a car crash.
>being this insanely mad
shit got real

Reddit

Look, whether you like it or not Sup Forums is a music board where we can, I mean, where we are ENCOURAGED to talk about our favorite artist. Ours is Grimes, get over it.

There is an overwhelming evidence for Grimes knowing about this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI

Almark
4 years ago
Grimes thinks its' funny, on her blog just now she wrote "i dont even know what to make of this" haha

koobaxion.tumblr.com/post/92961614285/papazin-actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion

>Grimesfags are the worst people on Sup Forums

No, that's kpop general

>I mean, where we are ENCOURAGED to talk about our favorite artist. Ours is Grimes, get over it.
this. the easily offended idiots like better leave now.

You can discuss everything you want but can you get a trip so people who don't like this shit can filter you like that guy said?

Look at Montie for exemple. He's a faggot but at least he had a trip so we can filter his shitty memes and shitpostings.

so, do you want a safespace on Sup Forums? lol

>Doesn't care about Grimes
>Posts in Grimes threads

Closeted much? Come out and join the club hon.

Not at all. Grimesfags became more shit than KPOPfags months ago. At they stay at their containment thread and rarely leave it.
Grimesfags respect no one.
>a thread about Björk vs Kate Bush
>"HURRR LOOK HERE'S A PIC OF GRIMES I GOT ON REDDIT DURRR"

he doth protest too much
blah blah blah. if you can't handle it anymore, leave. the board will not change to suit your demands. you take everything - especially a meme board - way too seriously.

When grimesposters realize that they are not welcome here? Such lack of self awareness

Name 1 bad song by Grimes, every single song is a stream of free floating creativity.

She writes good music, even you, """""haters""""" know who she is because she got famous for being good.

>When grimesposters realize that they are not welcome here?
>implying people you hate are going to leave because you demand that
you're stretching it. she's the most popular female artist on Sup Forums for a reason: the quality of her music + her memeable image.
btw why do you talk like you're the owner of Sup Forums? it's not your board and it will never be. you're a mere visitor with no power to change things. be tolerant, friendo.

he's just envious because she has so many loyal fans, got so much acclaim and because she's the most authentic artist.

I like grimes

>At they stay at their containment thread and rarely leave it.
i've heard this stupid argument many times. like if they stay in their containment threads you will not hate them anyway. maybe less hate, but still hate.

She's called royalty for a reason?

Literally an international sensation.

And you're crying about someone talking about Grimes in a thread on a board dedicated to music?

Lol?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54

whens the grimes collab?

that user has no idea that grimes is one of the most respected artists in the world. even big celebs like taylor swift and elton john like her:
Elton John
Purity Ring
Phantogram
Julian Casablancas (The Strokes)
Halsey
FKA Twigs
St. Vincent
Charli XCX
Tegan and Sara
Shirley Manson (Garbage)
M83
Sleigh Bells
Sky Ferreira
Ellie Goulding
Chelsea Wolfe
Chairlift
Lorde
Haim
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry
Janelle Monae
Flying Lotus
Nigel Godrich (Radiohead producer)
Christine and the Queens
Four Tet
Carrie Brownstein
Ladytron
M.I.A.
Adele
Madonna
Lady Gaga (she even hired Grimes' collaborator Bloodpop)
Kathleen Hanna
Rihanna
Warpaint
Lauren Mayberry (Chvrches)

it's easy to dismiss her as yet another Sup Forums meme, but she's actually popular and respected irl.

this, but you definitely forget a bunch of other people

Grimes threads have as much to do with her music as Lauren threads.

said the user who didn't read grimes threads... before talking shit, count the number of pictures posted in each kind of thread...

Do you think grimes would say yes if I asked her out on a romantic date?

Him*

Him ok do you think him would say yes?

Not with your grammer

she isnt even cute. stop it with these fugly ass pics of this retarded loser that makes shitty ass beats that drown out her gross autotuned overlapped vocals. get some taste you fucking idiots, hopefully your grimesfag phase will be over soon.

you're an idiot because you completely misunderstood her message. she said "i don't wanna say i don't indentify as a girl"; then why do you insist on calling her "him", you clueless fuckwit?

you're trying too hard, pleb. if you dislike her, get the fuck out of her threads.

Grimes a shit

no. you're shit. you already tried this stunt yesterday. now you're going to samefag for hours like a true sperg.

ok, continue listening to her shitty tunes. she would prob ignore you in real life and would never willingly talk to you at a show, and even if you asked for a pic with her, she would prob pretend she didnt hear you and weasel away from you. loser.

Another day, another Grimes thread. The war will not be over soon

This

Grimes a cute

this
stop describing your own deluded fantasies, neet.

I'm listening to grimes rn after not listening to her for about a year because I thought it was super shitty and wow I still think it sounds super fucking shitty. This sounds like some childrens show outro or something juvenile like that. She actually has no talent, I'm laughing.

She even has a retarded lisp, holy shit this is hilarious

Think about it, do you think Grimes is going to come out as a transgendered person in a fucking magazine interview? Think about that for more than a couple of seconds. What do you think that will do to her?

The message she's telling us is very clear, she is Female to Male transgender, she said enough without actually saying it. We know Claire is a very private person so maybe she will never publicly come out. She doesn't need to. The least we can do is try to understand what she's telling us and respect who she is.

No, you are the idiot.

you're trying too hard, edgelord

are you gonna cry? she sucks, listen to something worth while. she hasnt even released an album since 2015. retard

she implied that she's agender (she doesn't care about her gender that much). that doesn't mean she's a transgender, stupid idiot. she looks like a female and she didn't change her sex. you're stretching it a lot. agender =/= transgender.
i think you're a transgender who wants her to be a transgender too. tough luck to you: she's not. stop trying.
>she is Female to Male transgender
you have exactly zero evidence. why do you insist being so ignorant? here's a test: does pic related look like a man or woman to you?

still trying so hard. i'm listening to diverse music, retard.

Giv milkies

No, YOU are the one who is denying reality here. HE says, word for word "I wasn't raised as a boy, but I was not just raised a girl". Do you even know what he's telling us? It means he is biologically female but feels that she is male inside from the time he was very young. Do you read the lyrics and not even think about the meaning? Try to put some thought into it if you want to remain respectful to him.

By the way, why are you posting pictures of Claire with his nipples showing? Pervert much?

do you think a male would be comfortable with breasts as big as hers? i'm not even talking about her hyper-feminine voice. i hope you're just trolling.
>"I wasn't raised as a boy, but I was not just raised a girl"
that means she was treated as human. maybe she didn't have girly things like puppets and stuff. she wasn't patronized for being a female.
>It means he is biologically female but feels that she is male inside from the time he was very young.
this is just your idiotic interpretation.
>By the way, why are you posting pictures of Claire with his nipples showing?
to show you that she's a female. jfc, you're so clueless.
>Pervert much?
she showed like that in public. nipples are natural, prude idiot.

you didn't reply to this question: does pic related look like a man or woman to you?

Of course Claire looks female because he is biologically female. Duh, you think I don't know this?
>that means she was treated as human. maybe she didn't have girly things like puppets and stuff. she wasn't patronized for being a female.
No you are wrong. What he is telling us is that she feels conflicted for being female when he feels male inside.
>"I wasn't raised as a boy, but I was not just raised a girl"
Meaning, he didn't get the treatment he deserved as a boy but still felt like one inside.

Yes Claire is biologically female like I said, a very pretty one at that despite what the trolls are saying. But you can't take away the fact he is not female in his mind. Gosh, please be respectful. He even has a rainbow flag on his twitter, and for what? For transphobic assholes like you to come along and talk trash?

>But you can't take away the fact he is not female in his mind.
you're legit insane. now you could read even her mind? why do you speak on HER behalf?
>He even has a rainbow flag on his twitter, and for what?
to support lgbt as a whole. stop exaggerating things. it's "her" not "him". she never said that she identifies as a male, so stop using male pronouns when talking about HER, asshole.

Just wow, the saying "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" comes to mind. You were presented with all the necessary evidence to conclude that he is transgender. But of course assholes like you will persist to exist in the world, hence the very reason for the FLAG, to fight against scums like you. Fine, continue to misgender him all you want, it's your bad, but just know that if you were to call Claire a "her" in person, he will be hurt by that inside. Keep hurting your favorite artist because of your own ignorance and bad attitude.

if you have to say that you prob dont even listen to good shit. losssser

Is grimes really a he? Then how come he made a ring out of his pussy?

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.

stop it, you idiot. when she will demand to be called using male pronouns, then you will have the right to use them when refering to her. until then, stop talking on her behalf and stop your idiotic theories.
SHE DIDN'T DEMAND YOU TO USE MALE PRONOUNS WHEN TALKING ABOUT HER. GET IT?

it's just one autistic fuck who insist misgendering her even if claire is a female and even if she never asked to be called using male pronouns.

>hence the very reason for the FLAG, to fight against scums like you
strawman. stop talking on her behalf, asshole.

Are her pussy rings still for sale?

This chick is so unnattractive. Looks like the horse girl that would carry around a sparkly purple pencil case and wears rainbow shoe laces back in elementary school also she looks like she always smells like rancid food

Lol? Okay? YOU are the ones who are choosing to remain in the dark about who she really is. YOU are the ones with autism, as autistic people often have trouble with social cues, including taking things too literally. That is what you are doing and you are failing to decode the message. Just because you want Claire to be your "waifu", it doesn't mean you get to dictate his gender. How fucking selfish are you? Telling people what they are and what they aren't? Overbearing creeps, get over it.

Yes Grimes is clearly trans. As for the whole pussy ring thing, transgender people have developed a funny sense of humor that works for them. Just like how Male to Female transgender people will joke about having a feminine penis, seemingly looking like to embrace their imperfections. It's a defence mechanism and a way of coping with issues. After all, he is an artist and a funky spirit, not that surprising he is do something like that honestly.

I don't understand why anyone would listen to Grimes when so many other better musicians exist who both have more diverse discographies and more frequent outputs

fuck off samefag

I legitimately do not give a fuck about kpop fags being on this board because I never have to see that shit. Just like that other user said earlier, Grimesfags feel the need to infect every other thread they can, which is why I don't like you fuckers. Isn't that simple enough to understand?

keep crying to uggo grimes and get yourself a backbone. she will never love you back, faggot.

I love Claire. I need her.

A stream of free floating turds more like.

I want to cuddle with Claire

how many fucking sisters do I have?

Bowie surely got around didn't he.

cute gal with very nice feets!