Was he /ourguy/?

Was he /ourguy/?

I'm a millennial and wat is this?

Undoubtedly

Was he red pilled?

I only knew him in the cartoon version before school

Damn, people would made a cartoon out of everything in the 90s, remember Robocop turning into a children's product?

More like the Cuckedkeeper

Did he ever get cucked himself? Every episode was about cucking but the only time the show cucked me was with the Arnold episode. Why would you have him direct an episode but not have him be the big guy in it?

>Secrets of the Cryptkeeper’s Haunted House is a Children's Saturday-morning game show that ran on CBS. It premiered on September 14, 1996 and lasted until August 23, 1997. It featured the Cryptkeeper of Tales from the Crypt (with John Kassir as the voice) now serving as an announcer. It is the last TV series in the Tales From the Crypt franchise.

Jesus Christ, when I was a kid I would shit my pants watching the cryptkeeper, did most of the kids like him?

it was great

it wasnt horror it was just goofy shit like a guys car gets cursed and drives him around fast

thats the only episode i can remember, there were probably ones about ghosts and frankensteins and stuff

it was goofy

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
Holy fuck, whats with you people and that word?

Cryptkeeper is Black or Indigo pilled because he's a horror show monster.

>the only way to get replies about something now is to use the word kino

fucking memeing autists all of you

you were the only person that used this word here.

Tales from the Crypt, I just started watching it recently. Pretty comfy

I remember someone from here streaming some episodes, it was pretty great.

meant to say /ourguy/ instead of kino but the 2 have become interchangeable on here at this point

Maybe grow up and watch Tales From The Cucked you fucking faggot. Don't ask ME what's wrong with the word. Ask lazy horror writers.

Carlos doesn't have a chance with him

I can't believe he was retconned to be homosexual.

when?

He does actually have a point though. Like half of the Tales from the Crypt episodes involved someone being cheated on.

HEAVEN

IM IN HEAVEN

DANCING CHEEK TO CHEEK