Queens Club
Schedule: matchcentre.lta.org.uk/championships/orderofplay.html
Draws: matchcentre.lta.org.uk/championships/draw.html
Live Scores: matchcentre.lta.org.uk/championships/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUea0h4DZTs
youtube.com/watch?v=NxxjLD2pmlk
vocaroo.com/i/s1OWRSqcCOTd
twitter.com/TennisTV/status/878017223381704704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/videos/Roger_Federer/44704/federer-hits-two-handed-backhand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good post

More like aspergers xD

perro caca

Damn, Fili got balls of steel.

I will be the only poster with a GB flag ITT. Everyone with a GB flag is me.

[spoiler]I'm a huge sissy and I love cock[spoiler]

for real
and he pulls the same shot again. madman

I will be the only poster with a Dutch flag ITT. Everyone with a Dutch flag is me.

[spoiler]I'm a huge aspie and I love memes[/spoiler]

TENNIS

I will be the only poster with a Emirati flag ITT. Everyone with a Emirati flag is me.

[spoiler]This is unironically true.[/spoiler]

I will be the only poster with a German flag ITT. Everyone with a German flag is me.

[spoiler]Try to spot my other personality[/spoiler]

I love FeliciANO

bird dick used to be much more handsome
t. not a homo

>bird dick
Feli to win Wimbledon

AND COMMUNISM

Will Zverev win the Halle?

Still haven't decided if that was a mature response or a beta cuck move from Brenda.

Yes then go out in the first round at Wimbledon

Sascha "Steph Curry" Zverev

>le can't play best of five tennis man

kyrgshit btfo

Halle
13:05 SF Federer (1) - Khachanov
16:00 SF Zverev (4) - Gasquet

Queens
14:15 SF Muller - Cilic (4)
16:00 SF Dimitrov (6) - Lopez

Kek

First, she needs moar hair

bants

Lopez-Muller would be so memey. Two lefty S&V servebots.

sadly Cilic - Dimitrov is more likely

SINGLES

Birmingham
12.30 Safarova - Kvitova
14.00 Muguruza - Barty

Mallorca
15.00 Goreges - Bellis
17.00 Garcia - Sevastova

DOUBLES

Birmingham
15.30 Chan/Zhang - Atawo/McHale
17.00 Mirza/Vandeweghe - Barty/DellAcqua

Mallorca
18.30 Jankovic/Sevastova - Görges/Knoll

>The ITF said Evans provided the positive sample at the Barcelona Open on 24 April and he will be provisionally suspended from 26 June.
So he's had like 2 months to dope up and get more prize money? WADA is a meme

I make burger

reminer to not even attempt to emit opinion re mass culture and mass media befor u have a grasp of Debord, McLuhan and Foucault beyond wikipedia, lest u expose urselv'e as a sophist and dilettante

Every single GS winner post-Sampras was doped.

>sophist retard
Literally gabe roth

>The show, in opposition, is to remove the spirit itself and to offer it to this world with its infinite game of appearances, the anti-noetic aphasia overwhelmed by the abundance of alienated simulations. Their opaque material closes the world in the series of figures chained to the flat surface of the exterior, the so-called postmodern signifier (without meaning) - which does not actually mean anything, but it shows nothing more. This position is equivalent to rhetorical castration that presumably claims that style is just the content, aberration equal to claiming that the dress is just the woman. Consequently, art that refuses the coupling of form with the background, the exterior with the interior, the sensible with the intelligible, consecrates the onanism of a horizontal imagination without vertical inspiration.
The entire entertainment industry only dissolves, attaches us not to what remains, essentially, firmly and durably, but to the "fast-paced" ephemeral simulacry: that is to say, the difference of the world itself, its irreparable fluid and destabilizing mobile schizophrenia.

I wrote this paper once in college about art vs circus. Thoughts?

>reminer not to think before someone tells you what to think

good guy!

>dopes
>is still shit
lmao

>thoughts?
verbal masturbation

I don't think cocaine really helps you play tennis.

implying he didn't do a cheeky bump inbetwixt sets to up his energy levels

I'm proud of you, ISIS.

scared about cilic desu lads

think he's got good chances to take wimbledon

Gonna watch Akira tonight, is it good?

nth for jelene

post feels music
youtube.com/watch?v=aUea0h4DZTs

Do they make out after this?

>m-muh f-friends call me b-berd-d-da....

>win ATP500 event
>lose 1R in the slam

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEASON IT
I CLENCH MY FIST AND EAT IT
I LIGHT MY STOVE AND BURN IT
I AM THE MEAL I WORSHIP

dare I say u did not ackshooally write this pal? it looks like classic Lyotard or Baudrillard litkino/sophistry desu ne

youtube.com/watch?v=NxxjLD2pmlk

Does pepita on MTF have a legitimate mental illness?

>US bans brasil from exporting meats to the US
>tfw no more sopa
;__;

vocaroo.com/i/s1OWRSqcCOTd

good post

also pls vocaroo "lara arruabarrena" with excessive rolled rs

good night tennis

0 chance. He'll make the quarters like he always does then he'll drop his shorts to Murray or Nole or Fed, like he always does. I'm still in a state of shock that he ever won the Open.

he has a legit chance. been playing really well

tennis

underrated post

where do you guys watch the tennis on nowadays?
streamsite, acestream, tennistv, tv?

TV, I'd buy tennis TV and Eurosport player if it wasn't on TV.

i gotta check then to see if theres a channel thats broadcasting it here

grand slams/m1000->acestream
rest->flash streams

It's probably hopeless unless you got pay tv.

I got access to sky and 4 satellites and I still miss some matches. Because no channels have them.

eurosport showed RG. and i think wimby will be on bbc1/2 right? at least my ziggo package has them.

Legitimately the best poster there.

BBC/ITV Queens for Wimbledon and French.

Spanish acestreams for everything else.

Do you get paid for shilling for the Pay-TV scum?

But i'm not paying anything (at least not to sky)

>Federer now using a two handed back hand

Thats its then, Tennis is finished. Federer has reached his final form and no one can stop him

source?

>"Why didn't you use a two handed back hand earlier in your career?"
>"Wanted to make things a bit fairer to the other players"

twitter.com/TennisTV/status/878017223381704704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/videos/Roger_Federer/44704/federer-hits-two-handed-backhand/

This wasn't what I was asking for.

What's so bad about paying for Pay-TV?
Searching for streams is fucking annoying and half the time you can't even see the fucking ball due to low res.

If you have no income I could understand but as long as you earn some money it's just more comfortable to pay.

>that URL

NO
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS MAN, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS

No one can Stop FedeGOAT now

>If you have no income I could understand

This is the problem. not everybody can afford it and sports is monopolized by Pay-TV agents.

There is absolutely nothing good about pay-tv. The argument that pay-tv can provide high quality content due to additional income is a blatant lie. If there was no pay-tv (or at least if it was a lot less popular) the high quality content would be broadcasted by Free-TV networks.

Video-on-demand is far worse but this is an entirely different thing.

>not everybody can afford it

Get a job then you neet fuck

>three games
>three breaks
Is Halle a WTA tournament now?

First I filled in about 6 gorillion applications. It's literally not my fault.

Second not a neet. If I were a neet I'd probably get gibbs.

Third this is literally not an argument to say that only people with jobs should be able/allowed to watch sports.

Tennis tournaments are struggling for money.
At least selling tv-right generates some income.

Come on at least you CAN watch them even if it's shit quality. Pre Internet poorfags got absolutely nothing.

No, fed is just shit.

>Tennis tournaments are struggling for money.
This is literally everbody''s argument. Football, tennis, handball etc. This basically means just "we want more money because we think we can get it."
Maybe they should lower the costs then?

>At least selling tv-right generates some income.
Yeah, right. Because Free-TV means they have to give away the licence for free?
Pro tip: Free TV also pays for their content.

football is probably bullshit, tennis is not.
I don't think they pay much for tennis tho.

>FWL

>Marin Cilic believes he’s closed the gap on Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray and is confident of challenging the usual suspects at Wimbledon.
>The 28-year-old, who will rise to world No. 6 after beating Donald Young to qualify for the semi-finals at Queen’s, has been in excellent form in recent months and reached the quarter-finals of the French Open for the first time earlier this year.
>Despite winning a Grand Slam at the US Open in 2014, Cilic has never really been held in the same regard as the ‘Big Four’ or Stan Wawrinka.
But he believes the gap between him and them is closing and he’s confident of pushing them hard at Wimbledon.
>When asked if he’d closed the gap with the ‘Big Four’, he replied: ‘I think so.
‘You know, it’s such, sometimes, really small margins. For me, during my career, comparing myself to the top guys, I have been different in a way that I was not able to keep that play really consistent as they were.
>‘I think overall when I would be playing my best, I think I could match them up, definitely. But overall, during the course of the year, it was difficult for me to keep it up.
>‘But these last 12 months, I have been improving on that, and that is helping me to get closer to the top 5. Now with my own game, getting that level up, I think I’m getting closer into that consistency level as they have, so that’s I think the biggest step for me.
>‘I think I’m just playing better. Just raised the level a little bit more up. And even, you know, getting closer to Wimbledon, I’m going to definitely prepare a little bit more better playing on grass that much.’
>The Croat once again reiterated his desire to move into the top five this year, and insists he’s confident of achieving that goal.
‘I believe in top-five,’ he added.

>reminer to not even attempt to emit opinion
who r u pretentious fggot?

I'd argue he's never been held in the same regard as Nishikori aswell

>olderer
milking the sit-down rules

>>‘I think overall when I would be playing my best, I think I could match them up, definitely. But overall, during the course of the year, it was difficult for me to keep it up.
this is unironically true for a number of players, not just Cilic. the Big Four are not just lumped in that group for their level at their peaks but also because of their ridiculous consistency throughout the season

>Federer cursing

kek

What did he say?

That's reassuring, because despite playing like shit, he's still easily in.

BASED BACKHAND

>..... this fucking shit......

Can't make it all out, but he said it facing his own box.