This is Galen Erso

This is Galen Erso.
Say something nice about him. He's shy.

He's probably autistic

He looks nice enough to fuck. I would fuck him gently up the ass then give him a nice bath afterwards.

Madds is a great actor and all around great guy.

fully agree

If there were a modern film adaption of Paradise Lost that was intended to be faithful to Milton I would cast him as Satan. It would be the role of a lifetime and I don't think any film actor currently living could do the role better, save perhaps Edris Elba.

Mr Dr Strange who am I too juge?

>save perhaps Edris Elba.

you memeing me here bro?

i miss hannibal ;_;

>Mads will have a collective 7 minutes of screentime

I'd like that dude who played Satan in Constantine
He was pretty good

Read this. It's about the events leading up to the movie and he's the main character

Every single time.
He's an amzing actor and in all mainstream movies he's cast in, he gets only a couple of minutes on screen.
He proved himself in Hannibal, the Hunt, Adams apples, etc what he can bring to the table, yet no major movie uses him as a main character.
ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN ITS THE FUCKING NIGGER JEWS THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS FUCK THEM FUCK THE JEWS FUCK HOLLYWOOD NIGGERS THOSE PEDOPHILE FUCKMUPPETS KEEP MADDS DOWN FOR NOW FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN HIM NOT BEING A FUCKING JEWISH NIGGER PEDOPHILE

Did you have a stroke while typing, user?

I just get so angry man.
Its not fair.
Its not fucking fair man.

Wasn't that Anthony Hopkins? I might be misremembering.

Milton's Satan probably shouldn't look too old.

Shhh... just rewatch Hannibal or something, user.

You think you're funny?
You think you're fucking smart or something?
I've watch that fucking show 7 times now and i'm currently at season two episode 6 and the only thing i want more than another season of Hannibal is a madds big futamono cock in my anal cavity you retard fucking shit.

user, I don't know what to say except quit the Sup Forums for a day and calm your tiddies. You'll be fine once you do.

You dont understand.
If i explain to people that he is quite literally a god then no one will no no one will care no one cares about him man he deserves better than this

Go calm your tiddies, Refn. You have another husbando to take care of.

Peter Stormare