He has a point

He has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNQZF0KF-zw
youtube.com/watch?v=euH3pAuLuko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is everyone in the film business so over dramatic

Brain=blasted

Because they're in the business of drama.

He is right. Fiat money is literally backed on jews best wishes for goyim. Therefore it is shit.

He does have a point. Money used to be a receipt for silver. Now it's just paper you're told has value.

Jordo is one of the brilliant creators alive still. He is on Herzog level

damn...

>why are artists so dramatic

GEE user, WHY INDEED

Gold standard is the answer.

>money didn't control our lives when it was backed with rare minerals

nice meme

>shits on money
>carries around in cash about as much as I make in a month
wow what a hypocrite

whoa.. deep

Does he rip the money up?

no

>i am unsuccessful
>therefore he is not allowed to criticize the system in which i am unsuccessful

And silver and gold have value because what? They are shiny? It has had no intrinsic value until the last hundred and a half years. If seashells were a rare commodity and the metals were abundant, we'd value clams as a universal currency too.

>"great so hand it over"
>"ehhh no"

yeah i didnt think so you kike

They have great properties

>This system make of us slaves.
What did he mean by this? Seriously, that sounds wonky as shit, my dudes.

Under the current system money has value because it can be exchanged for goods and services. That is why he would want to keep it. That doesn't mean it's the best system of exchange.

-written from my iphone

They have value because they are rare and cannot be recreated. I'm also pretty sure they have some kind of secret use that only the elite know about.

>i'm a toady sycophant for the rich and will defend their hypocrisy against strangers on the internet

>DUDE LETS BACK OUR CURRENCY IN WEED LMAO

>I'm also pretty sure they have some kind of secret use that only the elite know about.

>ugh, this awful money
>i don't want it anymore
>make me feel too heavy
>please, take it, take all of it
>i'm done with capitalism
>i now become vagabond
>farewell!

That's the rest of the interview.

I don't get people who say something like this. We all need money, it's not a matter of wanting it, the values of the things around us is translated into money. It's a cruel system, but one cannot escape it just from wanting it. Even an anti-capitalist revolution would first need to raise money and buy their weapons. Money is indeed pure shit, it stands in for everything else and ruins it. It's not any single person's fault, it's not any single person's complaint.

He throws money at his projects that he knows won't make much money all the time. For fuck sakes, he writes comic books, there isnt much money there it is just a space for his ideas to run wild.

>money is worthless shit guys
>*pulls a billion euros out of back pocket*

What did he mean by this?

>And silver and gold have value because what? They are shiny?

Because they feel nice when putting up your butt.

stay triggered commie

someone post a video already

It's because he's rich, was made rich from capitalism, makes a showy display of his disdain for it, yet will remain a participant of it. If he was true to how he felt about it he'd give up his wealth. Since he won't, I guess he's a slave without any self-respect.

>dude lets all be communists lmao

>there are people who literally believe in this shit

americuck detected

>hurrr money is ebil

fuk you nigga i got kids to feed

You feed them money?

Fuck you Benny.

Watching Jodorowsky's Dune made me glad this fart didn't get his way, the whole thing seemed like absolute disaster. He wanted to cast his retarded wife's son to play Muad'dib,, and a bunch of pretentious celebs to play the rest, ships would've looked like butterflies, the movie would've had a long take animated scene in which Leto's blood turns into sperm for insemination (virgin birth gettit) and in the finale Arrakis itself gains consciousness and flies into the distance. What did this old cuck smoke.
Lynch's movie was underwhelming but at least it was a movie, not some artistic autofellatio session

If rare things didn't exist we'd still need to have some sort of base currency that can be used in exchange for goods and services

Dramatic is just a word people use to describe others when they themselves are faced with their own indifference and lack of passion.
Enjoydrifting aimlessly into the abyss, pleb.

ITT:
>DUDE I HAVE NO MONEY SO LETS ALL BE ANTI-CAPITALISTS

money can be exchanged for goods or services

He loses money on a lot of his movies. He does them anyway

Are you serious that you can't think of a couple of uses for gold and silver?

How does this guy even have this much money? He literally just makes art movies no one watches and adult comic books.

Does the entertainment industry really pay this well?

Stay mad normie

>no-name edgelord trip named after a god

this is pleb.

>Hackdorowsky
>not selling pseudo shit to remain relevant
Pick one and only one.

His psychomagic is literally "hey, I just took Freud and put a little of mysticism here and there. So profound and original". Jung did the same thing but before and way better than him.
It's a fucking disgrace to be associated with this hack by my nationality. He's not a real Texan.

>That pic and filename
You're in the right path to burn in hell you heartless heathen

I understand that, but his expression is all 'ugh this money is so icky! i don't even want it!'.

>insecure deflection
Thanks for the (you)

wena nido

Way to miss the point, dumbass.

>no-name
>trip
u wot

>not realising art and media are becoming increasingly decadent as capitalism goes on

Only pseuds and patricians wannabe like Jodorowsky.
He made some interesting things in the past, but today he's nothing but a self centered asshole who smells his own farts thinking they're artsy and profound.

>When you low key bragging

He doesn't have any money, he's been out of the business since Dune failed. He made another film recently but it made no money

>he doesn't have any money
>he made another film recently

Something here doesn't add up.

you want some eggs with that ham

Amen.

youtu.be/xNQZF0KF-zw

If paper money ever loses its value and we are forced to trade for goods, people in entertainment are going to be fucked because their skill sets will be worthless.

I'll explain it to you, faggot. You need money to buy food and shelter (at the very least). So unless you frequently visit Sup Forums and cash your mom's disability checks you need to find a job. Most jobs are terrible so you have to work slave labor for 40 hours a week or more just so you can buy food and shelter just so you have a place to stay where you can eat something in sleep. You're basically working so you can work. You can't not work because then you'll have no money and therefore no food or shelter and thus you are a slave to money.

>tfw americans ruined the world
the nazis should have won.

Fuck off Ameriburger.

Grade A non sequitur, hombre.

> remain a participant of it
I'm saying there is no choice of going out of it. A beggar with no money is as much a participant of it as Donald Trump. You cannot choose to disavow money of its power, you can only tell people that everyone together could think of strategies on how to change this situation.

>Since he won't, I guess he's a slave without any self-respect.
We are slaves, he is a slave, he is telling you exactly that. It is exactly why you cannot say "I am not a slave anymore" and step out of it, otherwise it wouldn't be slavery, would it?

He moved to comic books cause it can get done without a bunch of hollywood shitters

*capitalists ruined the world

ftfy

(((capitalists)))

I'm not american or anything, but it really triggers me that the flag is mirrored. I hope it is the pic that was mirrored.

No, he was right the first time around.

>might makes right
>loses

No kidding, it feels like we're approaching critical mass

>being this triggered by osiris

topkek

You must be really triggered everytime you pass by a flagpole flying the colors then.

One causes the other.

Silver was't that rare. They were used as coinage because it was basically a trash metal that was fairly non-reactive (barring the industrial revolution spewing sulfur everywhere). It made good coins because it was easy to stamp and common enough that it worked as currency. Money has always been and will always be as small and as common as is reasonable to use as a store of value. Most money these days is just bytes of information stored on a trusted network that says "you have this much money stored".

Seriously, it makes no fucking sense that you could use a super fucking rare silver coin to buy anything when it's value as a commodity is higher than it's value as a currency.

wow man, this is some pathetic samefagging.

he should give it to me then if his money has no value tbqh desu sampai fampai hentai yenta placenta

There's no one who (legally) works 40hours a week and can't afford anything other than a tent for shelter and the bare minimum of the worst quality food here in the west. What you do over and beyond the bare necessities for survival is a choice other than one between survival or death, like an apartment or eating a steak once in a while instead of just oatmeal.

Think about it. Gold is rare but it's still a useless piece of metal. It's probably fuel for some kind of device that can suck out your soul or some shit.

>In which 2/3rds of all gold is controlled by the elite
Watch Money Masters

>le evil capitalism
Why do we let these leftists exist?

>he's too new to know how to check for samefag
>le
>lol capitalism isn't evil u guize
>upvote this to kill everyone who disagrees
Hmm

>le

Why do we let memes exist?

Christ, you really are that dumb. The shit you're using to post with wouldn't be there without gold

youtube.com/watch?v=euH3pAuLuko

And what, exactly, is good about capitalism, hombre?

>still triggered

He's retarded but so is your assumption that just because electronics use a lot of gold in the circuitry it can't be constructed without it.

>And what, exactly, is good about capitalism, hombre?
My lifestyle.

>lifestyle consists of shitposting on Sup Forums

argument against capitalism desu

I was obviously being satirical. The fact you took my post seriously speaks volumes about you my friend.

>hombre

Yep, now i'm convinced

Well it was the first thing I thought of honestly, and there's a reason we use it so much, it doesn't tarnish. Sure we could do it but everything would break down much quicker

Oops, your blatant attempt at falseflagging seems to have failed.
>19:35:42
>19:36:18

Keep at it though. I'm sure you'll get it someday. :^)