Gilmore Girls Revival Thread 3

previous thread: Rory is a cheating slut edition

I liked it.

It's like ASP looked back on the original series and realized how much of a self-entitled little whore with an easy life laid out for her Rory was growing up to be. She probably hates the character now

I think ASP hates millenials, see the 30something group and how much Rory pretends not to be one of them, the only difference is that rory is just fifthly rich but doesn't want to acknowledge it

Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it felt somewhat forced and fanservicing a lot

I felt the same way, also both Lorelai and Rory seemed off. Side characters were generally great though

what makes Rory such a whore now? haven't seen it, can't seem to make time for it.

is she sleeping around alot? cheating on her current dude?

both

In the very first episode they introduce her boyfriend that she's apparently been dating for over 2 years. There's a running joke that he's very forgettable and no one remembers him or anything he says. Lorelai keeps cracking "You need to let him go" because it's obvious Rory is just leading him on and doesn't give a shit about him

Meanwhile she takes trips to London where she hangs out with British feminazis and fucks around with her ex Logan, cuckolding her boring bf across the ocean without a shred of remorse or shame

Later on she has a one-night stand and is oddly gleeful and proud of herself because she's never had one before

her dude is practically a non-dude. She's sleeping with Logan who's engaged.

It's implied she may get back together with Jess which is probably for the best because he's the only guy who never put up with her stupid shit.

absolutely disgusting. what the fuck

> Has a boyfriend, which whom she can´t be bothered to break up with, despite no interest in him
> Cheats on him with Logan, who is engaged to some french chick
> Sleeps with some Dude in a fucking Wookie-Costume, because why not?
> Being a modern women, she wonders "I am 32 and only now had my first one-night-stand?"

Can´t keep her legs shut, even if she was paid for it. Season 1 Rory would have a fucking seizure in face of all this progressivenes

>32, had her first one night stand
>"Can't keep her legs shut, even if she was paid for it"

lmao who hurt you

this age like milk, I love it back them but now everything seems so cartonish

you are either

A. a beta "want to be cucked" male
B. a landwhale "get it girl!" feminazi

:)

More like you are for sympathizing with her cuck boyfriend

nah cuck.

poor fellow doesn't willingly want it, or even know about it.

cuck :)

it's hard not too, poor guy

then again he's kinda dumb if he hadn't already figured out she wasn't into him considering how she treated him

> Member the episode Rory went wild because Logan dicked some ohter chicks while they weren´t seeing each other/broke up?
> Now has a full blown relationship going with him, while he is engaged

Remember, it´s only bad when it happens to you

If he was worth shit he would have asserted himself in his role as her boyfriend. Not saying cheating is right but your zeroing in on this shit shows a huge amount of insecurity

It says a lot about people who can't get through 2 sentences about relationships without using the word "cuck". Hopefully one day you grow up.

If he wasn't so desperate and lonely, he would have broken up with her when he realised they weren't compatible in any way.

Well, they are fucking over Paul AND frenchgirl...considering how Rory reacted when Logan slept with another girl her own behaviour is really low. Zero empathy for that other girl because "lul mah feelings" is plain shit

Zeroing in on what exactly? Anyone who cheats is a piece of shit, she should have broken up with him if she wanted to go fuck Chad instead. Him not asserting himself doesn't give her license to be a whore

what is this I keep hearing about a "30something group"? Is it referring to Generation Y or what?

It's what the characters in the show call another group of characters in the show

>Jess ends up the most stable and mature of Rory's boyfriends and moreso than Rory herself

Based Jess. He made it.

Oh, I've only seen Winter so far, guess I'm not there yet

Dude, wtf are you even doing here? Gtfo before someone has a breakdown again because off the ending and spoils the four words for you