There could be someone else behind the attack

>There could be someone else behind the attack.
Cornelius I plead you to see reason. The evidence that the dark lord has returned....
What the fuck was Dumbeldore talking about, is actually attempting a coup de' at

Fudge pls

>coup de' at

>coup de' at

>durr someone made a fuck up, better reply with an image I found off reddit so I can be included in the EPIC screenshot which will later be posted on /r/Sup Forums

>1 wizard is attacked
>The entire Ministry of Magic sets up Death Camps for mudbloods

Why was the Ministry Magic so retarded? Literally the first sign of trouble and they turn full Hitler.

>coup de' at

Literally nothing, its just inane rambling frok a drunk scottish homosexual who happened to be in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>I can't read or write
>better blame reddit

>coup de' at

>implying I'm the OP
>there are eight (8) posters in this thread

I'm blaming you for your shitty Sup Forums tier responses.

>coup de' at

only guy who got the joke. fpbp

I hate Dumblecunt so much. Literally ruined everything in the HP world.

Can't wait for him to show up in Fantastic Beasts so he can ruin another franchise.

Are you having an issue with the fact that Bumblebee was trying to convince authorities of his very correct assertion?

Snape, you fucked up get over it.

>>coup de' at

>coup de' at
why are tumblr potter drones so dumb

>coup de' at

I'm fucking dying.

>is actually attempting
How stupid is Sup Forums not to see a shitpost with bad grammar and spelling?

I still lmao

i see the 16 year olds have arrived

>have arrived
Oh it's already been brought.

>entire parallel existence
>hurr durr voldemort so strong such a huge threat for all of us almost the most poweful magician
>it´s just hogwarts and some randoms fighting him
>no other school/country/whatevershit helps them
>looking on the amount of powerful magicians at each school (HP pt.4 i think) it´s actually legit to wipe the floor with voldemort and his crew
no doubt harry potter is just overrated as fuck; too many plotholes+plotarmor for everyone(except for harrys parents kek ); *hurr durr great visuals magic and shit so fancy wow*
tl;dr: HP movies suck dick, fucking accept it

reminder Cuaron and Yates made the kino

Looks like we know where Julian Assange went

Say it

>it´s just hogwarts and some randoms fighting him
>no other school/country/whatevershit helps them

Maybe Britain is some kind of magical pariah state, like the wizard version of Eritrea or North Korea. Think about what we know about Wizard Britain:

>every kid in the country goes to one school, directly controlled by the government
>the economy is absurdly primitive, your job options are: cop, teacher, merchant, animal control, or criminal
>Democracy doesn't seem to exist (nobody elected the Minister of Magic, and the fact that the job was "offered" to Dumbledore makes it sound like it's not a political office)
>No other wizard country other than France or Bulgaria has any kind of contact with them at all
>There are two private armies, controlled by powerful warlords, that act completely independently of the government
>Terrorists roam the country at will

An attack like that could mean only one thing...
HOWEVER

Also the fact that the Ministry of Magic seems to know whatever spell is being used by an underage person at any given time, and the fact that everyone gets sent to the same brutal, literally soul-destroying prison cells, whether you're a mass murderer or you stole a book.

Nice

This is a particularly spicy meme combo.

It's based on Britain's political system, so don't expect much individual freedom.

The wizarding world is supposed to be similar to the muggle world in that there are lots of problems. Specifically this is called british self deprecation, a coping mechanism.

Rowling wanted the guy who directed Brazil. The guy who shot brazil shot 2 and 4.

still a gigantic plothole that not even the french-like and bulgarian-like wizards don´t assist hogwarts atleat because it´s kind of obvious that voldemort would go for more than hogwarts afterwards imo

>The wizarding world is supposed to be similar to the muggle world in that there are lots of problems.

Kind of a different scale, though. I understand wanting to show there are problems, but "there are literally four jobs, no real economy, the government may or may not actually exist, the police are non-existent, and if you break a law you literally get your soul destroyed" is like a dystopia.

>>There are two private armies, controlled by powerful warlords, that act completely independently of the government

Kek. This one always sort of stuck out to me. The Order of the Phoenix and the Death Eaters are each way more powerful than the Ministry. No wonder Dumbledore and Voldemort never wanted to be head of the government, it's a completely meaningless position.

in the end fudge got his just deserts

bone-apple tea

>coup de' at

>Tolkien next to Gurrm

Bait.

analysis

what caused you to glitch like this

Its implied that Durmstrang is very "conservative" and likes voldemorts ideas and wouldnt interfere with his eventual takeover. Their headmaster (Karkaroff or something?) was a deatheater or something like that.

France is a faggy girl school so no surprise there.

>is like a dystopia
Did you read my post? Rowling wanted gilliam to direct. They have a somewhat functioning society but not a well functioning one.

top kek

You don't say. Is this your first day here, my retarded newfriend?