PORTUGAL vs NEW ZEALAND

Match Thread

Kick off 16:00 GMT

first for fuck Sup Forums

get your TSUUUUUU's ready

NZ wins

Patricio Alves Pepe tsu moutinho andre e bernardo silva semedo danilo quaresma

last 2 digits is the number of goals TSUUman will score today against those sheep shaggers.

New Zealand will win

they won't even score m8

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldo is a pretty average player outside of the box these days.

As an American, I've studied soccer my whole life. I know all of the players, all of the stats, and can tell you that THIS is the perfect matchup for New Zealand.

New Zealand will win.

this guy is right

>slow thread
I thought this is going to be the most viewed match today?

Could be a fun match if New Zealand get violent again.

>Pepe vs Wood

he's a awful goalkeeper too

In some games. But he was skipping past players everywhere against Mexico.

No idea why anyone's watching Russia vs Mexico.

the game actually decides something

>quaresma

>portugal struggle all game
>ronaldo scores a tap-in during extra time
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

can see it now

Since March this year he has been at his best in that regard since about 2011.

I suspect it won't last long though.

"Wood doesn't need many chances!"
lel

>Quaresma
what a piece of shit

another match for ronaldo to stat padd.

he will be remembered for being lethal against Faroe Islands, Andorra, Latvia and so on.

Truly the goat

Who's ready for some quality TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU's?

a game between two boring bloated hateable countries whose sp posters communicate solely in memes.

Such a gypsy, doesnt pass the ball. In Portugal we actually call people that dont pass the ball gypsies.
>Quaresma doesnt pass

Eder is le true goat right xD

>All Whites

oy vey das raciss

It's way more interesting a match with two "shit" teams than a sweep of a competent team against a nation who doesn't give a fuck about football

that was 2012-2015 ronaldo
current ronaldo is unironically goat

I will remember him for being a lethal finisher in the air and on the turn, and also being a closet gay, false idol, fake smile, plastic surgery, ballon d'or obsessed ballhog who literally gets angry when a team mate scores instead of him.

Based la.

they're way too relaxed

A lot watching that are Chicano from America.

>Eliseu

>Eliseu

>Eliseu
>Quaresma
>Bruno Alves

>Eliseu

>Elideus

>elizeus

Brunolves has been decent. Fonte in the first game was fucking atrocious.

>Eliseu

he really looks strange with that haircut desu

>Eliseu
>Moutinho

How do I get the Quaresma look?

If Raphael and Eliseu are out, who would be the next on line? Coentrao doesnt count.

>we cant even score agains New zealand
JUST

be gypsy

rob every shop in the high street while your mate distracts the staff

when they wake up they'll score in 5

ELIDEUS

Jefferson

Coentrao

I need a draw for a juicy bet

Im going to be the only one here arent i.

>Portugal trying to annoy the few neutrals just to gather even more hate around the team

>bruto alves

is that faggot still playing?

t-tsu?

MOORTUGAL BTFO

Dumbass degenerate

first shot on target. he's still asleep doe

K E K

Postnaldo

Get ready to be bored to death Poortugal.

>all blacks
>play in all white

RTP with the delay again

TS--damn it

>they're all white

Not even Ronaldo can score against us!

Why are we the best at literally everything we touch?

>European tem (France)
>Players are full black

DELET THIS

these are the all white mate. nz has segregation in sports

>MEMExico

you know if they play like the last 5 minutes, you're gonna take 6 or 7 home don't you?

>inb4 we lose

i just want a final against chile

ERA PENAL?

What the fuck are you guys doing

webm of russia goal

PENAL

ERA

PENALTSU

R E F B A L L

TSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We bringing this score to football.

But seriously you can score as much as you like im just proud of the boys and glad we get to play a team of such calibre. I get goosebumps everytime we take the ball off Ronaldo, happy morning for me regardless of score.

Penaldo time

NO ERA PENAL

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldy....

NO ERA PENAL
NO ERA PENAL
NO ERA PENAL
NO ERA PENAL
NO ERA PENAL

TSUU?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Penaldo shitter

Can he even do ANYTHING else?

I FUCKING KNEW THIS WAS HOW IT WOULD END GOD DAMNIT GG lads that 30 mins was a blast

>needing refball to beat poo peeland
shameful desu