What did xe mean by this?

What did xe mean by this?

>Female hobbits with hairy feet

Are you some kind of faggot?

Reminder that feet is the patrician fetish.

InBASED

Incase is God tier
His Troll Toll comic makes me cum buckets and I'm not even gay

>not even gay
Hmmmmmmm

You are now.

Futa dicks aren't gay.

NOOOOOOOO

>You fool
>No woman can kill me
>Dieee Nowww
>*arghllblhargh*
>I AM NO WOMAN

I don't want to want to fuck that hobbit.

>have only fapped to trap stuff in the last 7 months
>not a single vagina
>still consider myself straight
What did I mean by this?

Why should minorities be forced to break through to white media? Why doesn't white media help minorities receive equal representation in Hollywood? This is #OscarsSoWhite levels of bullshit.

You're not fapping to Bailey Jay jerking off into their own mouth are you?

> guide to easy (you)'s

>Original has male and female roles
>remake wants all female roles

Isn't that... counter-progressive?

>Hours and hours of cute girl feets

Sign me up.

Bailey Jay isn't a trap anymore. I don't like shemales.

But I thought cuckoldry was the thinking man's fetish?

Do patricians not think? Are thinking men not patrician? I'm so confused.

It's not gay if the penis is attached to a cute girl.

There is literally no difference.

Yeah there is. Fake tits are gross.

A trap isn't always trans either. Sometimes traps are cross dressers, or simply effortlessly pass as the other sex.

Getting implants maybe is the divider?

Do traps take hormones?

Pretty much. Thinking isn't exactly their strong suit.

Bailey got a pussy now or something?

A trap is just someone that passes as the opposite sex either willingly or not.
You can dress like a boy, not take hormones, act completely masculine but your face and body look ridiculously feminine and people confuse you for a girl. That's an example of one kind of trap.

Isn't it already racially diverse? You got hobbits, elves, dorfs, orcs, uruks, humans, and those wizards that are sorta demigods or something.

why would a world based off medieval europe be racially diverse aren't these the same people who bitch and whine about white washing

This manga would have been perfect if not for that stupid lesbian arc that was boring as shit and dragged on for way too long.

>もおいしい
haven't seen that one before

You mean androgynous.

Trap = Someone that passes that likes to trick people into thinking they're the opposite sex, whether gay or not.

Tranny/Transvestite = Genital surgery.

Drag queen = Performance artist that dresses up like a female. Doesn't matter if they can pass. Can be straight. Literally a performer.

Transgender = Retard

Shakespearean Actor = Does it for the show.

The difference is that a trap is supposed to trick you into being gay. If there is a dick and balls in your face, there is no trap because there is no surprise. That's why it's called a trap. Sup Forums really has you fooled, don't they? Too many memes?

What about futa?
Like the kind with the pussy right underneath the cock. those are the best desu

That's a Japanese thing. Best to just call it Futa.

Hermaphrodites. They're even rarer than people with real gender disphoria.

Futa is neither gay or straight. It's outside of sexuality.

You're turned on by the concept of sexuality, not the contents of sexuality. You're a mental pioneer.

That would be mind control, footfag.

futa pretty much doesn't exist, user.

Like, seriously, there's less than 100 true futa in the world today last count, I think. It's an extremely rare birth defect.

That would be impregnation with x-ray shots, you fucking untouchable.

Feet are as entry level as underwear.

Thank you. Now I feel special.

Feet is entry level because the mental connections for things like penis are very close to the mental connections for feet.

Truly patrician fetishes are things that are nowhere near the sexual parts of your brain.
I'm talking getting turned on by some lizard brain brainstem functions like breathing or some shit.

since we have all come to the conclusion that traps, futa, dickgirls, etc is all gay as fuck what about falling in love with a guy and being down to fuck him only to find out at the last second he was a girl the whole time? Do we consider this gay as well?

Asking for a friend.

>since we have all come to the conclusion that traps, futa, dickgirls, etc is all gay as fuck
We haven't though.

Does being a girl change your "friend's" feelings?

do you mean in real life or in media?
In media it's straight as long as you know it's that going in

>since we have all come to the conclusion that traps, futa, dickgirls, etc is all gay as fuck
Liking traps is most likely even straighter than liking actual women.