Does Voice Acting count as acting?

Does Voice Acting count as acting?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/184237278
vimeo.com/184242227
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont remind me of that shitty game i want to kill myself again

ITS AN OK GAME ALRIGHT

how many japanese businessmen violated her, do you think?

It was good. But it could've been so much more.

what game?

Unless they're just doing their own irl voice, yeah. Nowhere near on the same level as real acting though. They deserve fuck all, comparatively.
I hope the amateurs they hire during this strike do just as good and everyone realizes voice actors are just a meme

MGSV

I want to impregnate Joosten

Sure but she just got naked for Kojima, no voice talent required.
He spent so much money in her mocap it's insulting.

You really should learn a little bit of how this stuff actually works before you make dumb posts like this

20 give or take

good VAs are similar to character actors since they have to adopt a unique way of speaking and acting for different characters. it's still real acting and many of them actually perform while they're recording (as in, they don't just stand there while reading lines, they act as if they're being filmed). i don't think they deserve equal pay as film actors since it's not an equal job, but they certainly receive a fair share

Stefanie is my waifu. Back off cucks

He spent three times as much mocap vector animating the movement of her fucking feet when inside pequod than all cqc takedowns you Joosten fanboy, the game is shit and you're to blame.

Would you like to give me a source for these claims?

Hint: Your ass doesn't count

It's ok dude, I feel the phantom pain. The gameplay was perfect. The game was shit. I still feel it.

does interpretive dancing count as dancing?

vimeo.com/184237278
vimeo.com/184242227

This thread is now officially Sup Forums related

Why did they give her an underbite in the game? Does Kojima like attainable flawed women?