Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q
youtu.be/L4_zFYnnn2Y?t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

??!?!?!!

Back the fuck off???!?

Goku would probably win in a fight but superman wins because plot armor and the ability to have any ability

>Superman is faster than light and can push around planets
>Goku takes minutes to get somewhere else on Earth and struggles with a bunch of tons
I don't even like Superman and I don't understand how this is a debate.

Goku can warp between worlds at will and can blow up planets

Superman has just strength, spirit energy would obliterate him

>warp between worlds at will
That will be useful how? For running away and conceding?

>can blow up planets
Superman can survive planet explosions. Goku can't.

>What is Instant Transmission

Goku can instantly teleport across the galaxy.

They would both be overcome with homoerotic lust and have sweaty man sex.

>That will be useful how? For running away and conceding?
You're the one who brought that point up m8y

When has superman survived an exploded planet? I don't know shit about capeshit so I'm not refuting your point, I'm just curious

>You're the one who brought that point up m8y
I didn't. I was comparing speed.

Teleporting is not fighting speed. Nightcrawler teleports behind The Flash, he's still getting punched 100 times before he gets to do anything.

Goku's teleportation is explained as him just being really fast. He uses "teleportation" in battles constantly after he learns it to move behind people and Dodge hits

Just a reminder that Ki is not magic, and Superman is resistant to energy attacks.
Superman also has no upper limit.
How this is a contest, and how anyone can say Goku has a chance of winning is retarded and doesn't know a thing about Superman.

>Goku's teleportation is explained as him just being really fast.
No it's not.
Instant Transmission is literally teleportation, not super speed.

You're mixing things up. He learned Tnstant Transmission after the Frieza fight, and it is just regular teleportation. What you're talking about is just the way the animators depict moving at high speed as after images or disappearing, which has been a thing since early DB. If the same people were to animate Superman they probably would also do it like that.

Even Yamcha could easily defeat supeman, superman is just some guy with super strength and some convenient powers like x-ray vision, Yamcha's powers came from hard work and from overcoming difficult obstacles.

Has the WOLF FANG FIST ever defeated anybody?

Bait/10. I think Superman would beat Goku but screwattack is so gay and i want to disagree with those fags so bad. Also their explanations made no sense and they used non-canon ss4 Goku.

I think so.

Superman uses a complex set of events that trick goku into not fighting

Any other reply is wrong

An extremely hungry Goku

Batman could take them both, with enough prep time.

Here we go... again with this shit.
While Goku is WAYYYYYYYY more powerful than Superman, he would lose in an all out battle with the Man of Steel.
Superman moves regularly at near light speeds. He is virtually invulnerable. His physical might would be too much for Goku to handle.
The fight would end with both of them chumming it up.
So, yeah, Superman would beat Goku in a fist fight, but it's obvious that Goku is still much more powerful than him. I mean, Goku can Instant Transmission across the galaxy and destroy it with ease just by pointing his finger.

>While Goku is WAYYYYYYYY more powerful than Superman
Reminder that Vegeta had trouble lifting a 1000 tons in the U6 Tournament and he was near equal to Goku at the time.
Reminder that Superman's strength literally has no upper limit.
>Goku can Instant Transmission across the galaxy and destroy it with ease just by pointing his finger.
And guess what?
Superman would be completely fine after.
But Goku would never destroy the Earth, and if they're not fighting on Earth then what's stopping Superman from blowing up the planet they're fighting on?
Goku can't survive in space.
The only move left to Goku is to escape using IT and hope that Superman doesn't really want him dead.

Listen, superman is not a good opponent for any of the DB martial artists, he just uses his super strength, and strength is not everything when you don't have the skills, the DB characters have spent their life training, they have experience and knowledge, their brain is superior to superman's strength.

Superman has received martial arts training from Batman.
Superman is faster, stronger and more durable than any character from DB/Z/S

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

When I mained him in one of the budokai games it sure as fuck did

Could a 10 year old kid who trains karate beat up an adult? Skill doesn't make up for the kind of physical difference we have here.

>Superman has received martial arts training from Batman.
That's not very impressive.
>Superman is faster, stronger and more durable than any character from DB/Z/S
Nah, superman isn't even as strong as Freezer.

Hercule has spent all his life training and it means jack shit, Superman can obliterate half the DBZ cast in one attosecond and the other half might as well take 2 or 3 attoseconds more.

The dude can lift Earth's weight times 5 for like 3 days in a row, moves at light speed and even surpasses it, and can withstand punches of 1% the big bang. Even goku in blue god mode is small tier to him

Stop listing those old ass versions of Superman you daft cunt.
Everyday Superman does not push around planets. He did benchpress the weight of earth and was disappointed, but he doesn't push around planets, jackass.I'm talking about power as in all the might one can exert, not just physical strength which I admitted Superman has more of.
Goku's ki makes him WAYYYYY more powerful than some physical fighter like Superman.
Oh and stop talking like it will be a blowout. Fact is, strength is not really portrayed consistently in DBZ/S. I mean, Goku can shrug off a blast that could easily destroy Earth two, three times over, but he could be one shotted by a fucking laser.
Fact is, this fight makes no sense cause of the inconsistencies of Dragon Ball power levels.
A punch from Ss Blue Goku would fuck Superman up.

>Superman isn't even as strong as Freezer
Either you know nothing about Superman, or are just baiting.

>Goku's ki makes him WAYYYYY more powerful than some physical fighter like Superman.
It doesn't.
Ki is a part of Goku's physical strength.
Goku's insane Ki still isn't enough to defeat Superman.

He was dissapointed because the trainer couldn't give him more to benchpress, he literally is out of scale for humans, he wasn't dissapointed because that was the extent of his Str.

Are you talking about the real world??
Yes, there some kids that are very skilled and able to defeat an adult.

>He did benchpress the weight of earth and was disappointed, but he doesn't push around planets
How does benchpressing a planet no imply he is capable of pushing planets? You do realize benchpress is harder?

Even the most powerful kamehameha couldn't destroy the Sun, that's shit tier for Superman.

They always bait with "my kamehameha will destroy Earth" and the after effects are on a lower escale than a nuke that even non powered people at 100 m (camera men and reporter) away from the center survive.

>using Saiyan Saga Goku as base
>giving Superman every feat from single issue comics that he's never done again

Yeah, no. Especially since the second battle used New 52 Superman.

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q

This is beyond anything post-Crisis Superman has done.

>super sneeze
>in space

There's absolutely no basis to compare the limits of their physical strength, no one can say one or the other is stronger.

KI BLASTS, stupid. Goku, hell, even Krillin, could destroy the Earth with a single Ki blast.
I say Superman would win because I don't see a ki blast hitting him with his speed.
But stop trying to deny that Goku and most of the Z fighters aren't more powerful than most of the Justice League based off pure, raw power alone.
Once again, NOT just punching something really hard, but real, true power.

BTFO MEANS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!! GTFO OF HERE!!

>and the ability to have any ability
1985 called, that ended with CoIE excepting a tiny brainfart from Grant Morrison a couple years back

If you brought the air with you, withing your lungs, you totally can.

Goku has rekt magical people
Superman gets rekt by magical people

You do the math.

>But stop trying to deny that Goku and most of the Z fighters aren't more powerful than most of the Justice League based off pure, raw power alone
Holy fucking shit, wow really?
You don't fucking say?
This isn't about the cast of DBZ/S versus the Justice League, this is about GOKU VERSUS SUPERMAN, specifically.
Goku is nowhere near Superman's level.

>When has superman survived an exploded planet?
He's invulnerable and doesn't need to breathe in space. Most of his power derives from yellow sun solar exposure.

Use your logic, shit head.
Frieza first form effortlessly destroyed Planet Vegeta.
Kid Trunks and Goten are more powerful, FAR more powerful than Frieza was then. If you can't do the math on that, then I can't help you.

Goku can just push a button and God will obliterate anyone for him.

Hasn't Goku died like 10 times or something?

Punk wouldn't last 7min with Superman

>He doesn't understand the rock paper scissors mechanic

So basically here's what happens.

In a fist fight superman is impenetrable while goku is not so that would go on a for a long time with goku eventually losing. But Goku uses Ki blasts which would count as magic to superman so basically if Goku can hit one kamehameha on supes he's dead as fuck. Also goku can instant transmission to another star that's red or whatever and supes is dead as well.

>DBZ
>Logic
Goku sent a rabbit and his subjects to the moon using his staff.
Even the strongest kamehameha fired at full force against a villain and sent to the sun, in where the villain died, didn't destroy the Sun, and this trick has been done ad nauseam.

>Ki blasts which would count as magic
They don't?, there's ki shit in DC and it's magic.

Goku doesn't have a weakness to anything, he just gets beaten through sheer force.

That happens to Superman. Kryptonite and magic also happen to Superman.

it isn't*

Superman and Zeno would get along great, I'd say.
Zeno only destroyed Zamasu because he was annoying at the time, not because he was fighting Goku or because Zamasu was evil.

>The dude can lift Earth's weight times 5 for like 3 days in a row
That doesn't make him capable of defeating Song goku in a fight.
>moves at light speed and even surpasses it
Goku is also able of moving at incredible speed and so is every other fighter in DB, some of them were even able to defeat opponents who were able to stop time.
>and can withstand punches of 1% the big bang
What does that even mean.

Ki isn't fucking magic, it's energy.
Superman is resistant to energy attacks.
A Kamehameha wouldn't do shit against Superman.

Magic isn't a vulnerability, user, it just affects him like it affects everyone else, he isn't weak against it, he's just as sturdy as anybody else.

Exactly, jackass. Did you even read anything I've been posting? Goddamn, you fanboys are annoying.
Superman would eventually beat Goku after a TOUGH battle. No, Superman would not just REKT a SSB Goku.
Goku would compliment him and they'd be cool afterwards.

Which makes it a weakness.

If you can hit Superman with a magic sword and he can't do shit about it except move out of the way, but you can hit a Saiyan with a magic sword and he won't give a fuck, clearly there's a dichotomy of power there.

>Goku is also able of moving at incredible speed
Do you fucking know how fast the speed of light is?
Goku is nowhere near that level.
There's been one opponent that was able to stop time and Gohan and Krillin outplayed Guldo so Guldo had to resort to plain old telekinesis and Vegeta cheap shotted him.
Them beating Guldo had nothing to do with their speed.

>superman is just some guy with super strength and some convenient powers like x-ray vision
Heat ray vision, cold breath, and incredible durability matched with incredible constitution. His eyeballs can deflect bullets and he is capable of super-speed but not on par with the Flash (who thanks to the Speed Force is a literal law of physics unto himself).

He is completely vulnerable to magic and is still technically mortal although it's usually assumed that after reaching adulthood his aging will slow considerably. An overload of solar energy will and can kill hiim, but more "dying of cancer" and less "insta-kill."

Post-CoIE, his intelligence is within human limits for someone with above average scientific abilities and he has no special mental abilities. The most OP thing he's done technically is construct the Fortress of Solitude and utilize some Kryptonian tech left with him within it.

He no longer possesses super-memory (again, fuck you Morrison), super-hypnosis (as Clark, he dissociates himself from Superman by deliberately slouching and also vibrating when he sees cameras in such a way as to slightly distort the recorded image of Clark), or any other power not directly attributable to physics in one form or another.

>Goku is also able of moving at incredible speed and so is every other fighter in DB, some of them were even able to defeat opponents who were able to stop time.
They don't, they move fast, but never even near light speed, you don't see the effects of that in DBZ, the faster you go the heavier you are and you start to affect gravity everywhere, that's why Supes doesn't do it that often, because it will destroy solar systems and shit.

>What does that even mean.
The energy that created the universe and that sent infinite mass everywhere at light speed, Supes can withstand 1% of that force. Goku almost died with a gun, he bleeds from punches that aren't even able to shatter realities, etc

Okay, now I see you're deliberately baiting and cherrypicking around, I choose to withdraw from this argument.

Supes would win because this bullshit

What goku does is 100% magic it's literally a spell where he has to say the name to conjure it while performing a ritual.

One punch man kills them both.

Goku and company have been hit with normal swords and bled, what makes you think a magic wouldn't do shit?

But space would immediately take the air away from you, that's just the kind of guy he is.

>Guldo
Not even that guy but you're retarded. Guldo is near the start of DBZ, their power-level grows massively throughout the series.

When have you ever seen an Asian guy beat a white guy in a fight?

if superman is faster than the speed of light why is doesnt he dematerialize?

Superman has too many authors with varying power levels. He's inconsistent.
Goku wins in 99.99% of cases

>here's a guy who can move faster than speed of light

>people trying to discuss this rationally

A kamehameha attack is magic, it's magic energy. Everything the saiyans do and shit is spells and mystical voodoo space shit.

>Especially since the second battle used New 52 Superman
who was probably post-Flashpoint Mon-El and now replaced by pre-Flashpoint Kal-El. And as powerful as Mon-El was, Kal was moreso.

Kōetsuji would wreck them both

Name a time Goku was hit with a sword and that meant anything.
Dragonball doesn't count.

If the magic in the sword is something like "people hit with this sword turn into frogs" then yes, Superman would turn into a frog, but the sword itself wouldn't do shit to Superman.
If the sword is literally made from magic, then yes, Superman would get hurt.
As would Goku, because Goku too doesn't have any special shielding against magic.

It doesn't, again, there's ki in DC, people also yell their attack names and throw ki blasts from their hands, that shit isn't magic, what makes you think it's magic in DBZ? it's stated as not magic in DBZ why do you say it's?

Where are the mods? Delete this shit.

Untrue, motherfucker, Superman got rekt by Excalibur in the fiction, fuck you, fuck off.

Logically,

Goku and superman both enjoy the fight too much to let it end and no one is bad enough to kill the other one. No one wins both are exhausted goku let's out a hearty laugh and eats a shit ton.

Because he's that sturdy, next?

OK, let's make this a little more interesting. Add this guy into the mixyezpitlik, what happens?

There's a clear difference made between Ki and magic in Dragon Ball.
Ki blasts aren't magic, Ki is a physical and spiritual attribute, even Superman has Ki.
Kamehameha is a martial arts technique that expels Ki from your palms at great force.

Because you get taught this shit from magical old men and magical guardians of earth

Namekians aren't magic, they're aliens, just because they're more advanced than us doesn't turn their knowledge into magic.

He'd like Goku more than Superman

this is pointless

not only will there ever be any resolution because they are fictional characters but there are too many different versions of super man.

You're comparing 2 different Ki's .

>Superman is faster than light
Hasn't been that fast since 1985 ended the Bronze era.

He's really, really, REALLY fast when he works at it, but he's not the Flash.

How would both handle an infinite big robot?

It's not martial arts when aliens and gods across the universe use it faggot. It's magic.

youtu.be/L4_zFYnnn2Y?t=5s