So what's going to happen when Russian hooligans murder a bunch of American fans next summer...

so what's going to happen when Russian hooligans murder a bunch of American fans next summer? is that going to be the beginning of world war?

If any fans do something dangerous like that it'll be England, not Russia.

Russian fans are too pussy to do anything

>Americans talking about muder
Projecting much?

nothing will happen except laughter

Yeah swimming in the Mediterranean is pretty dangerous in docks

trump is putin's puppet, so he won't start shit

Not going to happen. Vlad already told the hools it would be their end if the fuck up during the WC.

yeah, probably more likely American fans will murder the Russians. Not even because of soccer, we don't really give a fuck about that. We'd just find some reason to get pissed off and shoot somebody

just what fucking for? some polacks or britbongs could get their asses beaten, but no one gives a fuck about burgers.

you hacked our election Ivan, some shit is going down

Russians allegedly leaking DNC emails makes Trump Putin's puppet?

you better come and drink vodka with us Bill, leave fighting to politicians and journalists.

Nobody here is going to care because soccer fans aren't real Americans.

>soccer fans aren't real Americans
user plz

if i was an american my plan would be to wear an FC rostov kit and occasionally do a brief and cheeky TSUUU and hope that makes me not visibly foreign to the russians
this will probably work better for white guys than brown ones

WALL
A
L
L

>Americans
>that flag
go back CHI

>Americans leaving the states
Whats this the 90's

>Russian hooligans murder a bunch of American
you wrote mexican wrong

Trump will just cover and call it "fake news", then go back to tongue punching Putin's fart box.

>implying America will even qualify

impossible not to qualify in concacaf

although mexico almost pulled it off