Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXbi58513bY
youtu.be/nvDKsqWerxs?t=4158
youtube.com/watch?v=2M5XTmt01Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep your pointless autistic /general/ fighting in the old thread

1st Danica post

/stanceworks\

is riding the curbs faster in a cup car?

Hitting the curbs just right helps the car turn
it kind of launches and angles the car for the turn exit

>new naacar game

Im sorry but nothing will ever beat NR2003 and iRacing

Its all i need

I'm sorry, but did Danica already lose? Oh, that's right. The race isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the third stage. Does not having the lead in the third stage count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Danica is still racing right now and she have been the best woman in NASCAR for how many years now? She's racing some of the worst drivers who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of racing at a road course. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Danica is still one of the best fucking drivers in NASCAR, she won the Indy Japan 300 and would of won the Indy 500 if she didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Danica wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Kyle just drew a speeding penalty and gave Danica a position when they needed to get one, just like the Jr. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Danica topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I doubt these pieces of shit are accurate enough that it's a choice whether they do or not.

Who /Speedvision/ here

doesn't it increase tire wear tho

In any bulky touring or stock car yes

Go watch german DTM or V8 supercars

They hit the curbs too

Cup cars on road courses is basically the same as 70s era touring cars

>crash danica twice
>now running 2nd

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

less so than going for a 4 wheel slide through the corner apex

Give some more detials than that. I know it was an Early build but early impressions such as from InsideSimRacing leave a lot of people with concerns,

speedvision was the best

>Jr. as a road course ringer

All these cars are banged up like a Bristol race

>this is how a dogbox works

>trusting insidesimracing

They lost credibility after Gangis little freakout on a 17 year old kid and when Sean Cole left

>what is track limits?

I wish TV coverage in all race series showed a foot pedal cam

The Danica diecast I bought was actually bad luck :(

Also does anyone even refer to it as the "monster energy series"? Shits a mouthful. I still say Winston Cup but that's just out of force of habit at this point.

>InsideSimRacing

Oglh you mean the place where Darin Gangi straight up harassed Empty Box because he didnt want to patronize a 47 year old manchild?

>Budweiser still tricking rednecks into thinking its american beer

>expecting these big fat low downforce high horsepower cars to stay on the track

They got new people now

Can't believe more cars didn't pit when Jr and Denny did. Got them in their window to only need 1 more stop and the ppl that waited till the end of the stage are still gonna have to pit again too.

Hit it with a hammer to make it look more authentic.

That was a 90s meme really

I just call it the Grand National

ball peen or claw

but I like seeing the driver's footwork
steering isn't everything

>>Budweiser still tricking rednecks into thinking it's beer

FTFY

It's the "Cup Series." I'm not getting paid to shill.

Kurt outta nowhere

all Inbev products are literally poison

sledge

jack

Ball peen, obviously.
Claw is for rednecks.

Dont care, i remember when it was SRT back in 2007 and they had a huge story on ARCA sim racing (which at the time was basically an rFactor standalone mod) and they did it with a degree of professionalism comming from some guys who did sim racing for years

Now its just a bunch of gamers who review need for speed games and arcade titles

Its not sim racing anymore

is nascar the only series where literally every little thing is sponsored by something?

>white flag sponsored by credit one bank
>credit one has 235235235 complaints online

>Its not pod racing anymore

Anyone with money can sponsor NASCAR

>remember the US Fidelis scam?

dude the very worst commercials on tv every 5 mins lmao

thank god for premier live streams

WHERE TF IS CONCESSIONBRO

thankfully he is not here

It's not motorsports if there isn't at least one shady sponsor diong shady shit

>thank god for premier live streams

This X 1000.

This

Why has concessionbro forsaken us?
This is wince country, probably some 5 star options at Sonoma

I'm going to Daytona next week and I would like a preview so I know what to look for next week

growing up. my grandfather always called a hammer a "ball peen" hammer. It wasnt until I was a grown man that I learned the difference between a ball peen hammer and a claw hammer. It took me until I was a grown man to understand that my grandfather was talking about a specific type of hammer and not just a hammer.

That's probably just the redneck Nascar clientbase, desu.

>be a dumb redneck
>be poor
>get a loan
>fail to make repayments
>complain about how the bank is being unfair by repoing Bubba's new F950 pickup truck

i was hoping the top 10 would be more interesting

>earnfart

>having another race at Daytona that isn't the Daytona 500
>still claiming the Daytona 500 is somehow this special event

why

What's Biffle up to these days?

>2017
>these shitty cars still burn the drivers alive, the shifter knob gives you blisters, and the brakes barely work

Hiding from Boris Said

fishing and loving the number 69

they still have 5 lug nuts instead of a single center lock, gotta keep it "stock", even though the headlights are decals, can't make it too comfortable

Hanging out with Bobby Labonte

>and the brakes barely work
that's by design
They put only enough brake pad and rotor on those cars to just get them to the advertised distance and not an ounce more

They purpose built the track for the series and you only want to use it once per year?

Truex risking it out there. He'll be fucked if a caution comes out.

desu cant enjoy this anymore because chase is a faggot

Who here remembers Gilligan's Island?

>and not an ounce more

Then why are there so many fat drivers?

>still no updated version with Dale in the corner

>claim to care about driver safety
>give them shitty brakes that barely hold up

what the fuck

i hope watkins glen is a rain race

reminder that denny hamlin let fat tony win last years race

>Rain Race

>NASCAR

Mentioned it in yesterdays motorsports thread but Stewart Haas stayed at the hotel I work at. Generally good bunch of guys, someone on Stewart's pit crew was an ass and came back seemingly drunk with a woman though

Try quality over quantity mate

>tfw no riverside

dead meme

use the 24 Hours of Daytona road course if you must have 2 races at Daytona

having a second race on the same layout as the Daytona 500 makes it seem not special

it's like if they ran another oval race at IMS in IndyCar, it would tarnish the image of the Indy 500 as being a big deal

This desu. Mid-Ohio last year was the GOAT NASCAR race.

FUCK KYLE BUSCH

youtube.com/watch?v=yXbi58513bY

>4h

Fuck him? I barely know him.

Nascar has raced in the rain on road courses before
youtu.be/nvDKsqWerxs?t=4158
youtube.com/watch?v=2M5XTmt01Yg

Fellow diecast fag! Did you get the Wonder Woman Danica car?

>TrooX gonna blow up

Yeah, that was a genuine meme configuration

you know, we do run races in the rain here in America, just not on ovals. rain racing isn't some European only thing.

Troox blowin up rip

>TOYOTA RELIABILITY

the wet road america race that Brendan Gaughan won was good

Fuuuuuuck, that's hot.
Can barely even tell she was born a man.

Just don't finish dead last in qualifying and you're good. Made the race more interesting at least.

>tfw haven't bought a car since last year

Does she still have her penis? Cause if it's a feminine penis I'd suck it

CHOOSE YOUR FOOD

Ewww
Why would you want to suck something that's been in my ass?