ITT: Times the good guys won

ITT: Times the good guys won

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Finals_television_ratings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really more "the bad guys lost" than "the good guys won," but it's still the last time an even remotely likable team won the owl.

took down lebron, the most fraudulent and overhyped athlete of all time, and ruined his manufactured legacy for all time

basically saved the sport

t. buttfumbled Bulce fan

>The series that killed Stuart scott

they were the good guys back in 2015

thank you for this post
this is pretty much the only good moment in Dallas sports for the past 10 years

especially after 2013

>>>/reddit/

Other than Andrew Luck's Colts not being exactly "villains":
>Beat Peyton Manning at home, once again cementing his choker status
>Beat Brady at home, something qualified as almost impossible
>Beat an elite 49ers defense, not allowing Kaepernick to meme his way into ring

honestly I'd say both the cubes and tribe were good guys.

This

>got humiliated in TWO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS against his teammate
>was only able to pathetically claim a single one by sheer luck of mechanical failures happening to his teammate
Fucking lol, he's the most pathetic driver in the sport's history, can't even defend his title!

that was, the last time, a legit nba team won a NBA championship

>be gsw in 2015
>a good team and very likable
>hate lebron in 2015
>gsw wins
>i get happy
>2016
>gsw are arrogant and bad guys since
>root for lebron in 2016
>my man win that shit
>super happy
>2017
>i wanted a spursdoras vs celtics in NBA Finals
>instead, gsw and cavs again
>:boring year senpai tbqh:

when NBA goona get fun again my faggets?

Holy shit, are you me?

im brazilian, you are mexican, pretty close my friendo

Like it or not, Heat over OKC, Heat over Spurs, Spurs over Heat and Warriors over Cavs (16-17) were pretty legit.

Granted, Warriors vs Cavs (first one) and Cavs vs Warriors had bunch of injuries and suspensions, but other than that all of them have been the best the NBA had to offer. Maybe Warriors would have lost one or two games against the Spurs if Leonard wasn't injured, but other than that all of them have been legit teams.

>bad boys
>are actually the good guys

PSG 0 - 2 FC Gueugnon
Coupe de la Ligue 2000

They were definitely the good guys after that massive refball in 1988 finals

Literally today

that argentine flag looks dirty as shit

not really, portugal was a meme most of the tournament and france was not necessarily the "bad guys" as they were favourites

My teams have always been considered villains, so I'm going to post when the "bad guys" won instead

>prides himself on being a fan of a "bad guy" team
>posts the one series in which they were the good guys

this desu

What are you on? Nobody liked the Rags, and the Cards had probably one of the greatest comeback seasons of all time.

Sup Forums hates us for whatever reason. If you were around for 2010-2015, you'd know we were the most shat on team on this board not named the Dodgers

I was on here, I think you probably took PickCincy posts as a larger indicator of disdain for them.

NL Central is where all the haters come from, except for Pirates bros. Fuck the Sewers lmao

In what way were the Kings the bad guys?

Lakers fans are retards

PickCincy was annoying as fuck and definitely the root of the problem but a lot of people joined in on the shitposting with him (and I don't blame them, ganging up on teams is fun, hence >rags in NHL). I think it was mostly jealousy though, anti-cards sentiment died off a lot around the middle of last season.

2015. Yes.

2017? No.

Cards fans are the literal scum of the earth, I wouldn't piss in a cards fans mouth if they were dying of thirst

>2006

That year. It felt as if both teams were the bad guys.

>the tribe good guys

You could be right, I probably ignored it and chalked it up to his butthurt.

I am starting to remember those >tardinals and stan musial burning in hell threads lol

best a meme team full literal whos, >finnish goaltending, and a black guy (?) who cheated their way to the finals. justice was served.

Yeah post-2013 World Series was by far the most annoying time to be on here as a Cardsfag. Every other thread for a solid week was either STAN MUSIAL BURNING IN HELL or PickCincy being a complete faggot and pushing that shitty "REDS + RED SOX WORLD SERIES CO-CHAMPIONS" meme

>18-1

Sup Forums won that day

When was the last time both teams were good guys?

These are all wrong
>Baltinigs
>Xeattle
>Le 3 point Chuck city
All bad for their respective sports maybe a pass for the Warriors only because LeBron was cancer that year

Nope, dirtiest team ever to win a cup, Sullivan is biggest jack ass ive ever seen standing behind a bench. They replace maf after one bad game, most likable player on the team, and only reason they got through round 2. Then let him go to vegas. Not even a trashville fan but, bad guys won this year dor sure

>Joe Flacco
>not the good guy
get a load of this guy

Probably the only final where both teams were the bad guys

Sup Forums didn't exist that day lel

>being this new

Bruins were only bad guys by virtue of being a Boston team. They hadn't won a cup in 30-something years and played great, inspired hockey that year. Literally nobody on Sup Forums wanted the Canucks to win aside from their fans and assblasted frogs.

Correct

last great moment on spee was the JFBF walkoff

>basically saved the sport
Ratings are the lowest they've ever been

What sport is this?

Source? because im pretty sure the finals ratings were the highest since 1998, which was Jordan's last finals.

this

Exactly

Nah, his last title he presented was the 2014 one where the Spurs beat the heat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Finals_television_ratings

Nah, overall they were very low and the cap ended up being lowered because of it. The finals ratings weren't able to carry them in the big picture.

>who are the lillies

We did it lads.

>meme team full of literal whos
I know right? Sports are about superstar drama and manufacturing legacies, not teams who play together.

How about when Argentina basketball won the gold in '04?

this

fuck you

t. someguy who had 25bux preseason on the rays to win it all at 50:1 odds.

1996 NFC Divisional Round

>Cowboys come into Carolina as a dynasty and expect to walk all over an expansion team
>Get blown the fuck out
>Sam Mills finally wins a playoff game

i'm not seeing enough Giants over Patriots in here.

>18-1

2011 through early 2012 was without a doubt when this board peaked

>dirk leading mavs to comeback in the finals
>vaughncouver completely melting down in every game in boston and then game 7
>ensuing vancouver riots
>ONE STRIKE AWAY TWICE
>torres
>MESSI MESSI MESSI
>genesis and death of lelbron
>shitposting about fukushima and arab spring livestreams

i miss it so much

This.

2010 and 2012 were great, but 2014 is when this ragtag group of misfits solidified themselves as the good guys of the MLB.

>Patriots winning in SB 49 and 51

The best of times.

>Patriots winning
>good thing

fuck off

Dodgers aren't even that hated outside their divisional fanbase you fucks are seriously scum

Lowest of the low

I went to see the Yankees play the cards once holy fucking shit you people are smelly trailer trash fucks

Never again

I swear I saw at least five or more fat fucks with questionable tats as well

Giants were never the good guys and outside the Dodgers the giants fanbase in the NL West is obnoxious and plastic

Bruins were the good guys. Everyone hates Boston, but they deserved a cup over kippers ass

>We could have done it in 2015
>Blow late leads
>That Murphy error
>That Duda throw
>Familia blows saves
>Escobar inside the park homer first pitch
>D'arnaud can't throw

We deserved the World Series and blew it

Madbum is legitimately the GOAT