South Park 200/201

Hi new fag here. I have searched and searched and searched but I can't find the leaked uncensored version of episodes 201 and 200 of South Park with a none blocked out Muhammad. Can anyone help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/muPJc0JOfXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure they exist. Those episodes are forever ruined.

THATS NOT ALLOWED

Wtf I wanna suicide bomb OP now

Try harder

DELETE THIS

remove this, inshallah!

Southparkstudios had them uncensored before, but there was immediate muslim backlash and as far as I know, they're still unavailable to watch.

Am I going to muslim hell now?

They were neer uncensored, the censorship box was a continuation of the gag from cartoon wars. The Muhammad pictured was from the south park episode Super Best Friends a pre 9/11 and Muslim backlash episode.

This. when will people learn?

But thats wrong. The uncensored versions circulated the web for a while afterwards. The whole final scene that was bleeped by CC is all about how its ok to commit violence to get what you want because violence and threats of it is the only true power

They never showed him uncensored, that was the point. It was exploring the backlash to recent depictions of Muhammed in the media but was never going to inflame tensions by actually showing him.

Muhammed did however appear totally uncensored in an earlier episode 'Super Best Friends' (as shown in OP's pic) to absolutely no controversy or backlash from Muslims or anyone else but this was long before the Jyllands Posten controversy.

The muhammed censor box MAY have been a gag but the censoring of the last 5 minutes with Jesus and Santa wasnt

dude edgy jew cardboard cutouts.

>The muhammed censor box MAY have been a gag

in 200 & 201 muhammad was always meant to be a 'CENSORED' box, because of the earlier episode where Family Guy meets him in a flashback being censored by Comedy Central.

youtu.be/muPJc0JOfXI

The whole joke was that it was censored.

He was always a censored box, the only time he wasn't was wayyyyyy before.

Anything else you've seen is a fan-edit using that really old version of Mohammed.

Yall are fucking stupid it if you know a Sup Forums user got them from the comedy central servers look it up

oh yeah its all censored dude theres no way they uncensored it its just super best friends he was shown yuh bruh chyah

I 'like' the new season but tfw you will never cry from laughing at south park again,

ye sp sucks cock now its not bad its just not south park. Idk why they couldnt just carry jokes over rather than entire story lines.